We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Happy Hermit Corner Club

Go down 
+3
Snicka
Vypra
Chassandra
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

The Happy Hermit Corner Club Empty
PostSubject: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 12:20 pm

Tired of wading through sleet, bashing endless legions of undead and helping hairy taurens migrate? Looking for a place to dry up, have a drink and chat with some friends? Then this is your oppertunity!
Mistress Chassandra hereby invites you to an evening of mirth at the Happy Hermit Corner Club™. Entry will be gained through magical means to avoid attention.
Food, drink and entertainment will be available from the personnel.
The code of clothing includes, but is not restricted to: Full plate armour with matching weaponry, finely cut frostweave dresses, tuxedo sets, potatoes, black leather with adorning spikes, fishing poles, Halloween illusions and total nudity.
No fighting, killing, spitting, cursing or drinking is allowed before the club opens.

P.s. The gnome is not for sale!

((You do not have to be an hardcore RP-er to join, everyone is welcome. A few rules first though. This is not supposed to be an event of E-RP, harassments or insults, even if the establishment is close to a brothel. Due to the position of the Club, I ask you to not bring unwanted attention. Access will be gained through summoning. Yelling inside the Club is inadvisable. If you choose to venture outside the Club, you are on your own and I will not take any blame for what might befall you. If there would be an alliance raid waiting, I will simply call the whole thing off as I do not enjoy gankfests.))

Last edited by Warrk on Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:27 pm

The clubs Horde Night will commence on the 12 of january.
Serving will start at 8.00 game time but entry can be gained at any time.
The club remain open until it close for the night.

If you want an invitation through your in-game calendar, send me a msg or /w.

Last edited by Warrk on Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 3:42 pm

(( Oh, this definately would appeal to Vypra! Count me in as long as it doesn't clash with the Keel nights Wink ))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:17 pm

Chassandra hasn't worked for Suulas before, has she?
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:33 pm

Snicka wrote:

Sounds like it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Chassandra

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 4:53 pm

Snicka wrote:

Or was it the other way around? Would the one lower on the food-chain know? Would either ever admit it, even if it was so?
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyWed Jan 07, 2009 5:04 pm

Great one thumbs up! I am up for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Chassandra

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyFri Jan 09, 2009 1:17 pm

Invites are going out now.
If you know anyone who would be interested in coming, direct them to this forum or to me and I'll invite.
You don't have to tell me in advance if you'll come or not, though it's good to know how much supplies to bring.

Hugs
/Chassy
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:33 am

Looking down at the devastation below, Chassandra cannot help but feel a little guilty toward the servants slaving away downstairs.
Scrubbing floors clean of blood is a hard work. The carpets had soaked up most of it, so they had to be replaced.
There had been questions, of course. Bribes, strings pulled, threats and assurances made, corpses disposed of.
In the end, all agreed that it was a unusually vicious bar fight with a few very unfortunate accidents. Nothing to investigate on any further. End of story.
Although it galls her, she must admit that it is time to look for somewhere else to hold her "Horde Nights".

Silvermoon maybe? No, she's too familiar there.
Ogrimmar? Too crude.
Undercity? Gloom and ooze, how... quaint.

Somewhere else would have to do, but where? She is certain she will think of something, and it will be grand.

((thanks for coming everyone, hope you enjoyed your stay!))
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:07 am

Warrk wrote:
Looking down at the devastation below, Chassandra cannot help but feel a little guilty toward the servants slaving away downstairs.
Scrubbing floors clean of blood is a hard work. The carpets had soaked up most of it, so they had to be replaced.
There had been questions, of course. Bribes, strings pulled, threats and assurances made, corpses disposed of.
In the end, all agreed that it was a unusually vicious bar fight with a few very unfortunate accidents. Nothing to investigate on any further. End of story.
Although it galls her, she must admit that it is time to look for somewhere else to hold her "Horde Nights".

Silvermoon maybe? No, she's too familiar there.
Ogrimmar? Too crude.
Undercity? Gloom and ooze, how... quaint.

Somewhere else would have to do, but where? She is certain she will think of something, and it will be grand.

((thanks for coming everyone, hope you enjoyed your stay!))

((Does this mean it ended in a world PvP event? When I still there I remember some accidents one-two ehm minor fights but the description up there means more has come is it? Surprised Anyway last night was incredible use full looking forward for more cheers ))
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:20 am

((not at all, mainly a few nabs and guards died. Then the Stormind Militia showed up right when we were about to call it a night. Almost everyone got out in time (sorry Quinnie, were you afk?). Generally rather peaceful for a cross-faction crowd that large and on that position...
Oh, and I'm sorry it collided with the HoZ meeting. It's damn hard to squeeze anything in that suits everyone))

Last edited by Warrk on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 8:24 am

btw you have no idea how use full this night was for me in a IC way pirat Besides as said I know what it is your chat to flooded and walking around looking if everything is fine Wink Give me a call if ye need someone to help out or something Wink Was great!
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 10:06 am

I wasn't able to stay for more than fifteen minutes or so, but I enjoyed that short time. Smile

Thanks to Quint and Day, for tricking Ry into coming along.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Chassandra

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 7:45 pm

The corpses from the Trial of the Crusader lies frozen on the ground; dozens of adventurers, dead at the hands, paws and claws of the Beasts of Northrend.
Do you want to avoid ending up the same way?
Then spend your time at The Happy Hermit instead! You'll haunt the chill out of your bones quickly enough.
Our skilled staff will see that your needs never goes lacking.

The Happy Hermit will open its doors at 13.30, saturday the 29:th. The location will be revealed later.
Ask me for a calander invite, or send me a PM here.

Hope to see you there!
Love,
Mistress Chassandra
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 11:31 am

Hmm...bank holiday weekend...

I doubt i'll be sat at the PC ...but if i am, i'll definately pop along Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Tavecy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 1:46 pm

This sounds like fun, I will be there with one of my characters not sure which one yet though.
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club EmptySun Aug 30, 2009 7:34 am

I wish to say a large "Thank you!" to everyone who showed up, making this a fun, friendly and well-fed event.
I hope to see you all on the next occation of The Happy Hermit!

Love,
Mistress Chassandra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Happy Hermit Corner Club   The Happy Hermit Corner Club Empty

Back to top Go down

The Happy Hermit Corner Club
Page 1 of 1