We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Empty
PostSubject: For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 6:15 pm

Back to top Go down

For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Empty
PostSubject: Re: For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 7:56 am

Maybe I am slow at this time in the morning but...Isn't that just sarcasm?
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:29 am

I was thinking exactly the same thing actually.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 9:30 am

Well it made me smile Surprised
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:09 am

Liontooth wrote:
Maybe I am slow at this time in the morning but...Isn't that just sarcasm?

Leaf wrote:
I was thinking exactly the same thing actually.

Bunch of whiners..... it was the only Irony Board I could find on the interwebs...
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:53 pm

Hey Ralf, there's hope for your figure skating days yet:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/7765767.stm

If he can do it, you can too! alien
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:56 pm

So, I can finally try and quit my drinking habit? Or lose my excess weight?

Great.... I thought I'd never get rid of that.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 1:58 pm

Quote :
"At the height it was just so bad I would have at least a crate of lager, spirits and probably two bottles of wine. Right from the start I thought if I didn't drink I couldn't play."

... could be straight from the Mori's mouth, eh? cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"   For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Empty

Back to top Go down

For Oppy (this is only as filler because "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"
Page 1 of 1