We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Goblin Gazette

Go down 
+4
Shadowtroll
Vexacus
Snicka
Vypra
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyFri Aug 22, 2008 3:40 pm

This newspaper is available in all the major cities of Azeroth and from vendors in Shattrath.

Those that would like to become reporters, please visit the offices here: http://www.goblingazette.com/forum/index.php

Check out our latest hot stories here: http://www.goblingazette.com/
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:46 pm

What the Gazette needs now is:

1.) Reporters for the Alliance side!
2.) People writing funny stuff on the margin columns!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 12:51 pm

I'll try my best to come up with a few snippets for the side columns Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:28 am

Meltor the dranei scribe stands ready with his pen and paper, to boldly uncover the truth and write colourful articles from the alliance side of the fence.

I got a few ideas where to start, but does anyone have any requests for stuff they would like to see?
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 am

Actually this is what for i waited so long!

I think one post a month is kinda low >..< So keep it up GG gives all my chars some nice options to RP and its just great to read this stuff ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:11 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Meltor the dranei scribe stands ready with his pen and paper, to boldly uncover the truth and write colourful articles from the alliance side of the fence.

I got a few ideas where to start, but does anyone have any requests for stuff they would like to see?

I'm not as updated on the RP situation on the Ally side, though please not any crap about the so called "leaders of ally rp" You know who I mean. There must be something thats interesting over there.
Back to top Go down
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 1:55 pm

hmmmm all i can think of is maybe i should get Emmie to post an obitury for Emanee - would maybe tell one or two more people that she's died, but thats pretty damn old news now.

Once I get Emmie's fishing and cooking powered up I'll certainly take up an advert in there for her fishing venture, and ofc if Emanee (as a new character) returns to SSL then she'll be a main seller there.

Alliance side stuff can be a bit hard to dig up without being overly obvious (the closing of the Circle with validus and dildos *cough*, or something involving the big meanies), would be cool to do an interview with Apricot to big up the Coldridge Elite... who knows Wyspi might become a reporter!
Back to top Go down

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:44 pm

I don't think it is that old if the remains have only just been found by someone or reported. It would have made more of an impact if a story about her missing was written, but I still reckon it could be pulled off. Maybe cow Emanee needs to meet up with a reporter to tell of her resurrection. Tabloids love a decent weird story, it sells papers!
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 1:39 am

Whos in charge these days?
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 7:35 am

I know Snicka still does some writing for it, but I don't know if he could be called in charge or not.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 8:46 am

Based on the thread from a couple of months ago, Quint and Tee are the ones in charge.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette EmptyThu Oct 22, 2009 2:36 pm

Although I am sometimes writing on it, I cannot say that I am in charge. Quint and Tee are still the people responsible.
By the way, I have several interviews and drafts in the stock that have never made it to the front page of the Gazette, because I was either busy or just lacked inspiration... I am sure that sooner or later something will be written based on these.
The recent events in the Blood Pact - related to the torturing of Ryleen - are surely a good material. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Goblin Gazette Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Goblin Gazette   The Goblin Gazette Empty

Back to top Go down

The Goblin Gazette
Page 1 of 1