We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The continuing tale of Emanee Duskfollower - Voices

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Emanee

Emanee

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-06-23

The continuing tale of Emanee Duskfollower - Voices Empty
PostSubject: The continuing tale of Emanee Duskfollower - Voices   The continuing tale of Emanee Duskfollower - Voices EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:36 am

Emanee smiled as she looked towards Teeboppity happily chatting to others around the lake, it had been a plesant evening - so nice to see Liontooth once more, even if she had frightened the poor thing. For all she was undead and well…. Rotting, life wasn't too bad. Tee had given her some wonderful smelling liquids to preserve herself with, and of course she would deal with the maggots later, once she had found somewhere offering greater privacy.

She laid on the ground in the teepee and awaited a dreamless rest state, it was certainly strange no-longer being able to sleep and to dream- but still it seemed a kind of comatose state would hit her if she could clear her mind…... Yes clearing her mind, it sounded so simple but always she was led to the same feelings of betrayal and self doubt, of John and of the others in the agency.

"Youuuu cannn killllll him you knowww?" A voice echoed in her skull, its very presence filling the void, Emanee clearly shocked sat bolt upright.

"What are you and why are you talking to me?" She replied with a shaky voice.

"Youuu can killllll him, I willllll give you the power" the voice continued. "Follow meee I will give you powerrrr"

"Who…. What are you, no! Killing isn't what I want… he didn't… he doesn't…." Emanee replied.

"Ohhhhhh but he did….. Trust me, he wanted your soulllllll and he deserves it don't you think?"

"No!" Emanee replied, as one of the Tauren Elders looked into the tent in confusion at the undead speaking to herself. Emanee nodded to the elder indicating that she was okay, and reluctantly he left.

"No…. He doesn't" She replied her voice becoming slightly stronger.

"Welll it doesssn't really matter, you become weak little oneee within the next sunrise you willlll no longer be able to ressiist" The voice suddenly stopped.

Emanee gripped tightly to a blanket on the floor….what did it mean? She got up and wandered back down to the lake, the stars and moon in the sky reflecting upon the pale waters, the entire area now quiet. Lying back down she tried to rest, her head now empty of the foreign presence, but lingering doubt in her mind as she reflected upon what Tivak had told her about the hunger, and the Lich King…. Surely she wouldn't be taken. She shuddered almost as if cold, and allowed a comatose state to wash over her brain.
Back to top Go down

The continuing tale of Emanee Duskfollower - Voices
Page 1 of 1