We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the 11th division

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

the 11th division Empty
PostSubject: the 11th division   the 11th division EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:22 pm

((this idea comes from here: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=5226032760&sid=1 i liked it and after some talking with nevar (and recieving his blessing:P) i am going to make one for the horde too))

-----------------------
ic:
we need to protect our lands from many forces these days: centaurs, quilboars, gnolls, naga, the burning
legion, the alliance, the scourge and many others.with the expeditions to northred more soldiers are needed
this lead to the creation of the 11th division.

seeing as the jamboree is neering to the army will then the recruiting begins. after that day the army will
recruit in front of grommash hold every sunday.

------------------------
ooc:

just like the alliance regular army this isnt a guild either and i will keep records of everyone in it(if you
think someone is pretending to be in it /w me).

the 11th division of the horde starts recruiting on the horde jamboree (16/8 north of ratchet) and after that
we will meet every wednesday evening before grommash hold(the fortress of thrall) in orgrimmar where we recruit, have some kind of a training (currently only in formations) and maybe on the first day of a war we march to the front from here.
if you want to join you just have to come and apply and have some fighting skills.anyone of most of the guilds can join even one of an evil guild could join if he could cover it up somehow.

------------------------
ranks and groups
rank part of how manydescription
recruit everyone will start out as one and needs to be learned the formations and such
soldierplatoon the basic soldiers which is most of the army.
lieutanant platoon 1/9S leader of a platoon
officer battalion1/3L leader of a battalion
captainregiment 1/2O leader of sregiment
general division 1 the leader of the division
------------------------
notes:
-no ooc,only rp

-first recruiting will be on the horde jamboree on saturday 16 august.second one will be on sunday 17 august 18:00SVT and after that you can join on wednesdays when we are having a training and stuff

-currently we dont have a forum and i will only get one if it realy becomes a mess otherwise i will just use the chain of command to notice everyone when something is going to happen

-normal 'gatherings' of the 11th division will be held on wednesday 20:00 svt

-EVERYONE is welcome,all races classes and levels are allowed and if you are evil you just have to cover it up

-this is NOT a guild and you can already be in a guild and join.

-we hold trainings and meetings outside grommash hold in orgrimmar

-there is a payment system
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

the 11th division Empty
PostSubject: Re: the 11th division   the 11th division EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 9:28 am

So it's another attempt to make a military organization for the Horde; I hope it will be more successful than the previous ones!
Back to top Go down

the 11th division
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: The SSL-WoW Archive :: IC Archive :: Our Stories-
Jump to: