We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All the time in the world - By Noctus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

All the time in the world - By Noctus Empty
PostSubject: All the time in the world - By Noctus   All the time in the world - By Noctus EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 12:12 pm

The room was dark, smelling of old fish and decay. Well, he could smell blood and sweat, but he was certain it was his own blood, his own sweat. What he could smell, through his broken nose. He wasn’t sure it was dark either. His eyes were so swollen, he wasn’t sure it was dark either. He wasn’t sure he could make his eyelids open.

Blinking in and out of awareness, because of the pain and fatigue, he managed to hear steps closing in. Leather boots on wooden floor. He shivered at the thought of who it might be.
A hand grabbed his blonde hair and pulled, forcing him to face upwards. In his surprise, he opened his mouth, and something vile-tasting entered his mouth. He felt he was going to choke, he wanted to empty his bowels, he wanted to scream, to cry, but the unrelenting hand kept him there, and the liquid filled his mouth. Swallow or drown his only two options, the instinct of self preservation took over. Once his head was free again, he heaved and puked. But the vile taste remained, and his stomach felt like it had a hole opened in it.

“So, young cousin, I thought we should have a drink and talk of old times. What do you say?” The voice was cold, with only a touch of irony. The speaker was speaking Thalassian quite well, but could not hide his Darnassian accent. He couldn’t stop himself from shivering. He knew who it was, despite not being able to see.

“What do you want? I’ll tell you everything, anything. Just don’t hurt me anymore.” His voice sounded more desperate than he felt, if that was possible. “I can give you gold. I can offer you connections, names, position of anyone. I can tell you the secrets of our defenses all around Kalimdor. The Gulch, Alterac, Arathi, all of it. Anything!”

A cruel laughter answered him, extinguishing all hope that remained. “I’m sure you would, little cousin, I’m sure you would if I asked. But I’m not going to ask. You see, all of the above mean nothing to me right now. I have gold. Enough to last me for an era of vulgar life, if I mean to. As for your defenses, I’ve tested them all, and they’re all broken. Plus, I never really cared about connections within your Horde. I always find my targets, unlike you.” A small pat on his shoulder made him tense instead of relax. “You were sent to kill me.” The voice went ice cold, ice sharp. “And I know who and why. Too bad this old fox won’t settle and die yet. Too bad for you.”

“What do you want? Anything. Anything!”
“Anything? My dear boy, I just want to spend some time with you, before I go after your superiors. Some time. And right now, I have all the time in the world…”

He screamed again, his voice intertwined with the laughter of his captor, and in his screams, he wished for death that would not come…

(((OOC: Noctus is full of gold and has taken all the pvp gear from honor system. Arriving in Horde's midst soon.

Prepare for carnage)))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

All the time in the world - By Noctus
Page 1 of 1