We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Tidings - 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tivak

Tivak

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Dark Tidings - 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dark Tidings - 2   Dark Tidings - 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:06 pm

The horde’s fate rests on the edge of a sword.
Civil war within the horde looms and casts its shadow across the hearts of all. Races are being banned from lands, Tribes and guilds are picking sides and dark plans are afoot to see to their failure.

The mage Tivak sits in his study writing in his journal. A candle has burnt low on the table casting its flickering light across the room. The hearth in the room is cold and the ashes suggest it has not been lit in quite sometime. A bed lies in the corner, unmade and dusty. His quill skitters across the surface of the page as he is intent on it. Stopping occasionally he considers what he has written and what he is writing. His expression thoughtful. His entry is as follows:

… Taking too long. Why are the fleshies not killing each other senselessly yet?

Raising his head his orbs flicker and glow in his eye sockets, considering he turns back to the page:

Perhaps I need to strengthen my hand in this. I can almost control him know I know. My corruption seeps into his soul. It calls out to me, the taint is spreading I can feel it. He is almost ready

A small white kitten jumps up onto the table meowing contently. Absentmindedly and still staring at the page Tivak begins to stroke the creature begin careful not to hurt it. He raises his pen to write again:

Archnazg is taking too long. Its time to take matters into my own hands I fear. I have a fair idea of what must be done now to get this back on track. I also have my
-Pauses-
More sinister schemes to see this take off but I want to keep that as a last resort. I think its time I get the allies involved. After all its a lot more fun to watch the fleshies suffering at the hands of other fleshies.

As a side note. Some group of ragtags attacked the tauren mill last night. We were forced to retreat as their numbers began to overwhelm us. They attempted to attack undercity after that but barely got through the sewers. We were heavily outnumbered however something I did not anticipate is that Archnazg is of serious power. He offered me lichdom sometime ago but I have no interest in that anymore. Whoever holds my phyla-thingy- would be able to control me and no doubt who would hold that and I am not taking any chances like that.

Satisfied the mage places his quill down on the table and reads what he has written. Looking over the parchment he sees the kitten has fallen asleep on the discarded parchments of Tivaks study. With a sigh he stands up and walks over to the door. Pulling his hood over his head he steps out into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Dark Tidings - 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Tidings - 2   Dark Tidings - 2 EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 7:20 pm

nice story Smile
Back to top Go down

Dark Tidings - 2
Page 1 of 1