We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Estergon

Estergon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-06-28

...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell Empty
PostSubject: ...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell   ...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 am

It had been years since Estergon had actually felt the wind on his face, now battle scarred and old he felt obliged to visit his home but he had been away so much that he really didn't know if he had a home to return to anymore…

*cough - deep and unhealthy*

Ahh memories he thought, he'd seen quite a few interesting things in his time. Images passed by his eyes, images of powerful warriors, battle priests and teams of humans,orcs and foresaken..events and names long forgotten sprang in his mind C.A.R.E, Janissaries, Martyrium, Aftermath, The Opening of the Gates in Silithus, Hogger, Illidan and finally of Closed Circle...so hard had he fought his war that nothing else seemed important at the time..Yes he thought..Closed Circle..what a great group of people from begining to end..The end..how sudden it had happened..he felt comfortable in the thought that he had done what he could to keep the battle going..The young ones will learn from my mistakes and bring on a new era, a new dawn...

*cough - deep and unhealthy*

As he stood on top of the mighty Iron Forge gates, just east of the air strip...He remembered an old friend in far distant lands he’d not seen for a long time..maybe he could find a cure for this curse..''is it time?'' whispered Estergon, indeed was it time for him to seek out his long lost comrade?

''I'm not getting any younger and his cough is going to kill me..damn you illidan..damn you..’’ he mumbled as he sat down to rest and just enjoy the view..Estergon thought of all his friends, some long gone, others fighting battles in far distance continents, some retired and nursing a family. He was lucky to have known and fought beside many great fighters, of all the classes you could imagine, for now he needed to rest and tend to his shattered soul.

His last thoughts were lost in a dream…

------------------

My dear friends,

It has been over 2 years that I've walked the roads of SSL and believe me I've gotten to know some outstanding people and fought along side legends of SSL. I've official been in 3 guilds, and raided with countless others....been trained by the best of a previous era..

Janissaries Elite: Make me proud guys, you're on the right track...
Echoes: Went head to head with most high end guilds early in 2007 but was then dissolved into Vendetta and Closed Circle
Closed Circle: Nothing needs to be said here...I've talked alot on vent and in various other places..hats off guys and gals..each and everyone of you still mean a lot to me. We did our best to keep our heads high and did high end quality PVE, help the server and most importantly help each other. hehe..even had an alt in Martyrium (which was later kicked due to inactivity and afk during raids Razz)

I've just about done all I can here and have been trying to sort stuff out against the current for too long..I am tired..a bit burned out and to tell you the truth feel somewhat liberated at the moment.

There are people on this server who I've hurt along the way, I hope they remember me well..don't forget to tell the new young ones how handsome I was...Smile

------------------

After a short climb, Estergon was back down at the gates of Iron Forge…he heard the faint call of the spirits and felt warm knowing that his little girl would one day walk the same path he had but she’d do it without ever meeting her father..

Take good care SSL
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: ...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell   ...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:48 pm

Bye mate, and good luck with whatever you are doing. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Andromel.

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: ...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell   ...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 12:58 am

Andromel sat on the hillside just outside of Stormwind and stared intently into the glowing flames of the fire before him awaiting the sweet voices of the spirits to come to him.

A sudden gust of wind swept past him and a faint voice could be heard, Andromel smiled and took the form of his spirit animal to better understand the message being whispered to him, as he listened his smile faded, a sadness took hold of him as the message conveyed to him became clear.

"my heart lies heavy within my chest" he mumbled to himself "ones known to me, brave fighters and.....comrades, have reached what could be an end to their path"

with a deep sigh Andromel reverted to his true form and, arms outstretched as he faced the setting sun, whispered a blessing to the winds to be carried to the ears of the members of Closed Circle.

------------------------------------------

goodbye my friend, i wish you well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell   ...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell Empty

Back to top Go down

...The Passing...Estergon's Farewell
Page 1 of 1