We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July Empty
PostSubject: Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July   Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 11:01 am

They gathered in the dark, deserted alleys. The dirty, destitute, dregs of the horde.
The assembled mass, huddled around the three figures in a loose semi-circle.

Baron Granville Manning, one of the three figures, raised a torch around the gloom. The grubby assembled faces were lit up eerily in the torchlight, staring back at him attired in his filthy red robes and face which was partially covered by a mask. The self styled forsaken "Beggar Baron" began to speak, but instead was overcome by a coughing fit. He reached a tattered rag under his face mask and noisily emptied some flem into it.

Next to him stood the Baglady. Her exact shape was not clear under the massive layers of clothing she appeared to wear. She flashed a smile at the assembled crowd, revealing an uneven set of yellowed teeth with many gaps. Both the Beggar Baron and the other figure appeared to be trying to keep distance between themselves and her, possibly due to her reputedly vile stench. She cackled at the assembled crowd.

"The time as com me dearies."

The assembled crowd let out a ragged cheer, and beggan to slope off and start work.
The third figure, Lushan the undead shouted after them "And don't forget, a tithe of your earnings to the leadership! And let us know if you finds some of those un-official beggars... we know what to with them!"

With nods and mutters they disperse, only a strange smell lingers...the invasion of the beggars begins!

OOC

This Wednesday 30th July we will hold the first of our recuring "beggar invasions." The plan is simple. We go into Orgrimmar en mass, and ply our trade outside the bank and AH. No objective other than straightforward RPing and having a laugh. We will assemble between 8.30pm and 9pm server, before moving into the main part of town.

You can either make an alt on the night and /w for invite to the guild, or contact us in advance.

Either Granville (me), Baglady (Vypra) or Lushan (Opathu) can invite. Just give us a shout.
Hope to see you there.
Back to top Go down
Tivak

Tivak

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July   Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 1:39 pm

I will Defo roll an alt for this. Most likely an undead fits the role best.

I recommend people make an alt for the day for this due to the amount of /ignores you gonna get.
Back to top Go down
Etisale

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July   Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July EmptyMon Jul 21, 2008 4:37 pm

dammit, im in shitehole of the universe and cant get online... :/
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July   Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 9:02 am

can u boost me in rfc plz ...

damn wrong chat channel Laughing

Lord Lushan of Lost Lordaeron will try and be there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July   Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 11:01 am

erm yeah, forgot Razz

will see if i can get online that early (hard)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July   Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:16 pm

Thanks for those that could attend, I had great fun, but was rather tired and feeling a bit "meh" at the start.
Had a good laugh though.

Sorry for the stuff with Stickman, I don't know who he was or why he saw fit to join us then simply ACTUALLY beg instead of RP beg, complete with LOL PLZPLZPLZ, etc.
If anyone knows who it was please let me know. Will remove him anyway, if it wasn't already done.

Some pix:

The Beggars ply their trade outside the AH (got a bit hectic here with lots of people variously talking to us and harassing us at once Very Happy )

Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July Bank1ob9

The Beggars count their spoils underneath the tree in the Drag:

Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July Tree1yk6

Hope you had fun if you were there, lets do it again soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July   Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 9:43 pm

You would pick a day when I was not around Razz
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July   Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:02 pm

Gurfang wrote:
You would pick a day when I was not around Razz

We will do it again soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July   Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July Empty

Back to top Go down

Event: The Beggars Are Coming! Wednesday 30th July
Page 1 of 1