We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Liontooth's thoughts

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Liontooth's thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Liontooth's thoughts   Liontooth's thoughts EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:48 pm

Tivak...That very name makes by blood boil!

It all happened that evening in Mulgore...the corpse took great pleasure in trying to freeze the lake near Bloodhoof Village thus upsetting the natural balance. I for one was not going to watch this and after a brief fight i gave chase to him all the way from Mulgore to Thousand Needles...Only to have him escape.

It was from then things went from bad to worse.

After finding an engineering device of interest i decided to take it upon myself to make something from it. An easy mode of transport did sound useful after all. But something went horribly wrong...the device turned me into a human!

For one week i was forced to wander around under this guise...my life continuously under threat by those that would remember me as Cheiftain of the Grimwolves.

Upon my return it was revealed that Tivak was the one who sabotaged the device and sent me to that hell. To make matters worse reports of him causing more trouble in my absence has reached my ears...I...can't help but feel responsible for not being there...perhaps I could have made a difference!

-------------- Some time later.

That Tivak...damn him! He...he captured me and tried to torture me into telling him about my human secret...I resisted as long as I could but the freezeing cold was making me lose all feeling in my body!

If it wasn't for the intervention of Chowlawu and Tama I would be dead...Tama...I owe you my life for that!

------------- Day after.

He captured Tama! Now he is going too far!

I ran as fast as I could through Thousand Needles before arriving at my old home...Darkcloud...I could hear Tamas screams for help piercing through the air...The rage was boiling inside me again but I had to keep a level head...Who knew what he was up to now!

Upon arriving at the top i found myself in a tough situation...one wrong move would have meant the end of Tamas life...I had to follow his demands....for her.

I tied myself up like he asked and tried to buy some time for a miracle

To my surprise, although i will not deny joy, Hinun Basslar and that new girl...Tanora...followed me there...the odds where in my favour for once but caution still had to be followed...I told him what he wanted but the creep ran causing both Tama and me to go over the cliff!

It was a close one...but Hinun Basslar and Tanora pulled through for us and got us to safety. This is not over...Tivak will pay!

----------------Barrens 20:00

Urg...I have been running about the barrens all evening...but I won't stop...Tivak was there and i will hunt him down to the end of Azeroth if i have to!

Stubhorn was with me...but he doesn't believe me...I can tell...he thinks I am going mad...but Tivak was there!

The humans...where the first to get in my way...one by one they fell. Its only now i realise what I have done...I am sorry...but I can't falter!

------------------Lately

I sit here alone in Moonglade...the tribe thinks I have lost it...I can tell. My own mate doesn't believe me that I can see Tivak...even though Chow seems to be suffering the same.

I don't know how but he is in my head...taunting me...tormenting me...but noone else can see it.

Its becoming ever more clear now...this is a fight i must do alone...once again I can only rely on myself. The next time I meet with Tivak...I will let all my anger loose...I can only hope i recover before doing more damage...my last tribe suffered because of my rage...I don't want this one to do the same!

((will add more later))
Back to top Go down

Liontooth's thoughts
Page 1 of 1