We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The beginning or end...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

The beginning or end...? Empty
PostSubject: The beginning or end...?   The beginning or end...? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 3:54 pm

(( Dun dun duuuun! Well, in light of what has happened I just thought I'd cook some simple story together. ))

Lorne stood by the others in the company. They were all excited but stood in attention as the well trained soldiers that they were. The Shattered Sun General walked past them by the front, inspecting them and then walked to the middle again - he stopped and looked at the entire company of Horde soldiers that had been chosen to be part of the first pre-emptive set-up in Northrend. Everyone was determined in their looks. Men and women, tauren and troll, wives and brothers... they were ready. General Tiras'alan nodded at Selana, the Captain in charge of the Horde offensive that was going in under the banner of the Shattered Sun.

"Alright, listen up!" If even possible, all soldiers including Lorne seemed to straighten up even more when addressed. "We are going one hundred soldiers per shipment, I want everyone gathered at the shores just like this." She motioned her arms in a sweeping motion over the company, speaking to everyone in it. "You will follow orders, even if it is by General Tiras'alan. No excuses! However, to make things easier on some of the thick headed of you, we will establish a base on the opposite side of the Alliance offensive on the frozen continent. But be prepared that you might at one point have to fight with ones you are normally prone to chop the greet with blades swinging rather than with your hands."

The Blood Elf Captain wandered on and off as she spoke, every now and then turning to the company of soldiers eagerly listening to every word spoken. She went through he plans of how the bases were going to be set up and when supplies were expected. Not one detail was missed. No one doubted the mission, how could it fail.

Lorne smiled. He had said his goodbyes. He was glad that in the last minute was able to find Liontooth, and he had visited his son beforehand as well. The rest would get a letter as soon as they were established at base, he hoped. Mizzi was standing a few feet away. He was ready, and so was she. They began filling up the ships. He came in the second one and luckily so did Mizzi.

(( So, I've transferred Lorne and he's now in the realm of Kazzak. It's very possible you'll meet him again at WotLK. Until then, I'll keep in touch here, other forums and through alts on SSL.

Take care everyone!

Love,
Tony ))
Back to top Go down

The beginning or end...?
Page 1 of 1