We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scarshield Wiki's

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's EmptySat May 03, 2008 12:52 pm

Last edited by Vypra on Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:33 pm

Although the Scarshield Legion wiki was not created by me, it was I who put some useful information on it. But I realized that it's now completely pointless, because a section for our realm already exists on WoWWiki, and SSL wiki does nothing but repeats it.
But we can make something useful out of it, that is not simply the copy of the WoWWiki section. WoWWiki has certain rules what you can post about a guild, a character, or anything about a realm. This unofficial wiki allows us to make, for example, an encyclopedia about our RP community's lore, which is not equal to the official Blizzard lore. We can write it in an in-universe style, which is forbidden in WoWWiki.
If we have this possibility, let's use it.
Back to top Go down

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:48 am

couldn't find the other thread where this is being discussed so this will have to do

i just filled the rest of the info on Oth and teh Deathguard, but i think i screwed up when trying to do the infobox Neutral sorry if i blew something up Snicka i be nab at wikia stuff!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:16 am

the other thread is here but i have been meaning to move it to this section as it is no longer just a 'suggestion' Wink
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:20 am

Othragon wrote:
couldn't find the other thread where this is being discussed so this will have to do

i just filled the rest of the info on Oth and teh Deathguard, but i think i screwed up when trying to do the infobox Neutral sorry if i blew something up Snicka i be nab at wikia stuff!

It's all right, Othragon, thanks for the contributions, especially the Deathguard part!
Yeah, the infobox isn't that easy to deal with. What you have done wrong is that you started to fill in the template source itself, instead of inserting the template to the article and filling it in there. But I have corrected it for you. Smile

By the way, Vyp... please change the "unofficial SSL wiki" link from that old one (as it is not working) into the one I've created (http://ssl.wikia.com/)!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 6:31 am

done Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:09 pm

OMG!!!

i've tried 5 times to post this stupid thing but it keeps screwing up. can somebody please post it for me before i go mental?!!!

The Broken Keel tavern is essentially your typical goblin run inn. Innkeeper Wiley owns the establishment which overlooks the town and, after extensive bargaining with the leaders of the Extreme Angling Club, agreed to rent the facilities to Vypra every Tuesday and Thursday from 21.30 until late. Private bookings for parties and special occasions are available upon request and the inn often host to dance shows and Storytellers of such renown as Adalan Odeserai and Saleos Bloodmoon.

The furniture is bargain basement type and one size fits all (or not in the case of the Tauren) and security is provided in the form of the local bruisers hired by the trade princes to prevent damage to their holdings. As such, a strict ‘no-scrapping’ policy is enforced by Vypra within the confines of the Keel; however, what the patrons get up to after they leave the premises is no longer her concern and after hours fighting is common in these times of high tension between the Horde and Alliance.

The patrons range from beggars to Guild masters and caters for connoisseurs and common palettes alike. The management pride themselves on bringing all manner of exotics to their customers at extremely reasonable prices.

Flyers can be found in most major Horde and Goblin run settlements:

Following numerous petitions to the benevolent authorities of Ratchet, the once dry Broken Keel Tavern has finally been granted a licence to sell alcoholic drinks to be consumed on or off the premises, within proscribed “Happy Hours.”.

This licence has been granted with respect to agents of the Extreme Angling Club.

“We know the situation… it’s been a busy day. Your armour smells funny from the bits of gore splattered all over it. Your covered in bird droppings from where the Monstrous Kalari of Skettis chased you. You have sweat patches under your arms after that warlock kept inflicting his demonic fear upon you. Your depressed and you need to relax, right?

Well, be you Horde or Alliance, small or tall, handsome or ugly, you need to come and join us for Happy Hour at the Broken Keel. We’ll be selling a selection of the finest ales and wines from across Azeroth and beyond. We have a delightful range of snacks and meals for you to feast upon as you enjoy the fantastic company and atmosphere. And don’t forget our amazing entertainment, including the finest exotic dwarf dancers from the frozen lands of Dun Morogh!

So come and join the Extreme Anglers at the Broken Keel in Ratchet every Tuesday and Thursday from 21.30 (ST), the highlight of your week! .”

The management reserve the right to refuse admittance / and or service. No warranty is expressed or implied as to the standard of service you may receive during Happy Hour. No liability will be accepted for loss of mounts left outside the inn. The Extreme Angling Club accepts no responsibility for injuries sustained during Happy Hour. Patrons travelling by mount flyer or carriage are advised to designate a driver. The Broken Keel encourages responsible drinking.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 5:16 pm

I'll do it for you.
It would be two seconds for me usually to click Edit-Copy-Paste-Save, but the net is messing for me for some reason too.
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 7:15 pm

it's a conspiracy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scarshield Wiki's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scarshield Wiki's   Scarshield Wiki's Empty

Back to top Go down

Scarshield Wiki's
Page 1 of 1