We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Tivak's Journal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tivak

Tivak

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-06-12

[RP] Tivak's Journal Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Tivak's Journal   [RP] Tivak's Journal EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 2:14 pm

Entry into Tivaks Journal

Another near fruitless day, the fleshy bandits managed to capture chowlawu, how they did this I wont know as his power is a near match for myne. They must have a spy inside the greywolf tribe but I doubt they are that resourceful. No matter.
The huge fleshy liontooth arrived at some point, the hatred in his eyes when he looked at me pleased me to no end ((script is a bit untidy here)). He fled and I gave chase. With that said, he eluded me somehow but I have my suspicions as to how it happened. When I returned much to my disgust I found chowlawu has escaped somehow, he is too resourceful for the riffraff bandits although they occasionally have their uses. Even if only to be fed to starving wolves.
In my rage on discovering this I considered teaching the bandits a lesson they wouldn’t forget but there was no way Chowlawu could have gotten far. I didn’t look back to see what the bandits were doing, I stuck out east then south..
Approaching the crossroads I saw something I could not have foreseen. The fleshy who tried to attack me in Mulgore. Whats left of my heart sang. I ran in for the attack. The fleshy didn’t see it comeing. The frostnova worked as intended. The lion fleshy couldn’t move but I could see the fear in its eyes when it looked at me. My icelance hit it in the chest. The impact shattered the nova and sent the fleshy flying through the air. The sound of the crunch of it landing on the sand will be something I always treasure.
Knowing chow would suffer for his little escape by watching his friend suffer my work was done. I called for Kyra. Mounting the beast I left swiftly before the gaurds started asking awkward questions.
As I ran out I heard a howl of rage, looking over my shoulder there was Chowlawu spurring his wardog into a sprint. On a stamina race his dog would probably outrace Kyra. I looked for a spot for our inevitable fight. There was a nice clearing off to my right that would suit my purpose. I steered Kyra for it.
I wont go into detail of the fight but just I could taste victory I heard and felt a blast of his rifle. How he managed to fire it I don’t know but I felt the impact in my chest. I called up an iceblock which deflected most of the next shot but I made up my mind. To continue on and risk death? or I could end this here and flee? He was in no fit state to chase. It was there. In the silence of the iceblock that I saw Chowlawu’s weakness.
Still.. another day passes and its another day closer to my ultimate goal.
Back to top Go down

[RP] Tivak's Journal
Page 1 of 1