We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LF people who would like to see 25 man content

Go down 
+8
emil_frojd
Ryleen
Leaf
Vexacus
Gellion
Daymar
Garviel
Opathu
12 posters
AuthorMessage

LF people who would like to see 25 man content Empty
PostSubject: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:06 pm

Well guys as most of you know we have a raid group that farms kara weekly but most of us are wanting to see 25 man content before Wrath of the Burger King comes out.

So I am posting here to see if there are any horde that would like to aid us in seeing this content?

If interested make a post about it in the tribal raids section of
www.greywolftribe.org.uk/forums

Remember this will NOT be a hardcore thing so if your looking for the casual raid this will be for you.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 8:25 am

Can I play as I get shouted at for not being around enough and helping bring up the baby? pale
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Garviel

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:05 am

Hails.

As Liontooth has said, anyone interested in this please make your presence known, as the expansion is drawing ever closer, those who would like to see the content that, like me, you are paying to miss out on, before it's doomed to the same obsolesance as Blackrock spire and all the others... give us a nod.

*waves*

Garviel.
Back to top Go down
Daymar

Daymar

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:05 pm

*waves hand*

Oooh, me, pick me, me! Pick me!
Back to top Go down
Gellion

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 7:44 am

Pick me, pick me!

*blinks*

Ohh, right...

*mutters and walks away*

((Rat of the Big King should provide something to do at least, I hope))
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 12:08 pm

Your forum is broke so I can't access it atm.

I guess you would need healers rather than DPS so I would take Lothor along if your interested.
Dunno if you have requirements or whatever but he has 1300+ healing atm and just needs a couple more items and enchants which should put him on 1600 soon.

I'm not terribly bothered about loot, would be nice to just see some of the content.
When do you normally schedule this? My schedule can be pretty hectic and difficult at times.

p.s. I though the expansion was called Wrap of the Lizard King?
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 1:51 pm

Vexacus wrote:
p.s. I though the expansion was called Wrap of the Lizard King?

You're both wrong and right at the same time. It's of course "Wrap of the Burger King", aka. "Wrap of the Big King XXL".
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 8:54 am

Clumsy fire mage would like to join. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 9:04 am

Your forums are still down btw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 12:47 am

Back to top Go down
emil_frojd

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 1:26 am

A well equipped PvP Lock would like to join.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 6:30 pm

A not very well-equipped dagger rogue would like to join at least on occasions. (Though I might not always be available.)
Back to top Go down
sight

sight

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-06-25

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptyTue Jul 08, 2008 10:17 am

I have seen entire 25 men raid content with the recent main i had up to kalcegos (the first fella in sunwell).i'de like to help out gladly if i can.
If you need a hand with tactics,positions, healing or tanking assignments, just give me a shout,ill come Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:24 am

As is my oft-repeated reply 'I'm always available if needed.' 'Twould be fun to see some of the various thingies and suchlike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 11:59 am

good to see some interest gathered...basically as we stand we have 10 people for our kara raids so any and all classes at this moment is very welcome.

Remember show your interest by signing up the the greywolf forums and hopefully we can see this content before wrath of the burger king
Back to top Go down
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: As always   LF people who would like to see 25 man content EmptySun Jul 13, 2008 2:53 pm

I'm available, lets get this out of planning and into action as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF people who would like to see 25 man content   LF people who would like to see 25 man content Empty

Back to top Go down

LF people who would like to see 25 man content
Page 1 of 1