We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oh, the drama!!!

Go down 
+21
Taupod
Ashya
Leaf
Elena
Adalan
Chowlawu
Avior
Quintilius
Snicka
Legothom
Lyranne
Basslar
Mindrathu
Hinun
Siheld
Estel'wenil
torgadon
Ryleen
Opathu
Vexacus
Vypra
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Legothom

Legothom

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-11-13

Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:17 pm

I know what you mean, I had some crazy Spanish guy threaten me a few weeks ago. No idea why.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:32 pm

What? Lion quit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 11:37 pm

Quote :
What? Lion quit?
It appears so.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:15 am

what can i say. Lion, i logged on the other day and just about caught a random comment that went something like 'i'm going to stay away as that's what i've been told to do'

ok, not exact words but that was the impression i got.

You then logged off and i've not had chance to talk you since as you quit the forum and i don;t really know any of your alts anymore Razz

If ppl quit without saying anything, speculation is rife. Whether you wanted it or not it was going to attract attention. Personally, i'd have liked the chance to say goodbye and good luck to somebody i've always respected as an rp-er.

Sorry for causing things to end on a sour note.

edit: though as i stated, this was not entirely about you.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:44 am

Posting from Orlando, Florida.

I have no idea what the specifics of this thing is, though I think I can perhaps guess some of the reasons building up to this. Anyways, in my book Liontooth is among the very top cats on SSL. Liontooth is a trademark name for SSL and good ol' school RP'er. He's gone in and out of my RP since my beginning on the server a long time ago and has a bigger place here on SSL than many of them new bunny humpin' young'uns.

So, sad to see ya go mate. I ain't fooled by your lack of sparkly gay events, I know you could allways dish out some serious RP and give us real RP junkies the fix we needed.

Anyways, here's a pic of me getting kissed by a dolphin. Let the magic of the picture cheer everyone up.

Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 022_22
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 2:01 am

wow win picture X), btw, did you get to eat with the captain of that ship you went on?
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:08 am

Seeing as the quitters are still lurking around the forums even after deleting their accounts is just pathetic.
If you lack the resolve to break all ties once and for all, then just don't pretend to do it.
Just think of it:
Do people PvE because they want their guild to progress?
Do people PvP because they want their teammates to have higher arena rating?
Why should RP be any different? You do it for yourself, and if you weren't enjoying it you wouldn't have done it in the first place, right?
I can be grateful to someone for having a nice time RPing, but when it comes to "he's done this and that for the server" or especially "i've done this and that for the server", it's just... meh... RP is never done by a single person, and a single person should never get all the credit for it.

I'm not sure about the reason behind creating this thread, but if it was to provoke people for teh drama than it was quite successful.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:19 am

Lovely dolphin, Quint! ^^

Avior, I am not sure I understood you correctly. Do you think Vypra wanted to provoke drama? Do you think she's a troll (no, not referring to the race)? Because if that's what you say, I have to say that's not how I know her. If she is complaining she has a very good reason to do so.
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:27 am

That's what i thought as well... But i just can't see how this can not provoke people of some certain mindset... Basically, those that have replied already.

EDIT: Oh wait, there might be another reason... To check if the quitters are still watching the forum. Which they do, apparently.

Last edited by Avior on Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:29 am

Let me be the first to say "DolphQuin!"

Now that's out of my system

I'm having trouble understanding why people are calling SSL a "second-rate" or "bad" rp server, I've had to juggle my characters lately, trying to give them equal rp time. More than once there's been two groups of rp that I wanted to be involved in, and choosing is sometimes tough.

I think what the problem is, is that a lot of the older rp'ers have very tight-knit groups of players, who they know and enjoy rping with, and because of a few bad experiences outside of that group they've labeled the whole server as incompetent and refuse to interact with them.

I guess it's a case of "the grass is greener" and perhaps on other servers it is, but nowhere else has the friendly community that SSL has. And I've looked around a lot, I also went through the phase of "I AM QUITTING LOL!", but in the end, nothing compared.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:39 am

Aw, that picture is awesome Quin Razz
Cheered me up cheers
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:47 am

Avior wrote:
That's what i thought as well... But i just can't see how this can not provoke people of some certain mindset... Basically, those that have replied already.

EDIT: Oh wait, there might be another reason... To check if the quitters are still watching the forum. Which they do, apparently.

I actually think Vypra started the thread because she couldn't close her eyes over the fact that the tendency she pointed out in her original posts (people taking disagreement with their opinions as personal attacks) is increasing (Gurfang, Luko, and now Liontooth), and she wanted to find out the reasons behind it, because it's something we should avoid in the forums later.

It's almost ironic that Luko took it as a personal attack on Liontooth.
Back to top Go down
Avior

Avior

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 8:57 am

I didn't mean to sound so offencive either... I'm just sick of people acting high-and-mighty as to claim that this second-rate RP community will crumble without them...
Back to top Go down
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:07 am

You know the best way to stop all this silly drama is just to stop.

Like, just stop.

Walk away from the thread.

You can do it.

Nothing here is so important that your views are going to make it better. Except for Quint and his dolphin.

So to everyone here I offer a hearty shut the hell up because you're all whining like adolescent donkeys. Except for Quint and his dolphin.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 10:21 am

Well snicka, you were right about my reasons...but Adalan makes a most relevent point.

I'm not going to change the world by making a post on a forum.

*shuts up* Wink
Back to top Go down
Elena

Elena

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 11:55 am

I refer to the man Elena owes her last name to:

It's so easy to laugh
It's so easy to hate
It takes guts to be gentle and kind
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:23 pm

Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 Dolphquinn3
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:28 pm

very true Elena Wink

and Lol vex...this is what you do in work's time?!!! Wink
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:45 pm

I want to know where Marius' hands are in that picture. Quint's next job: Dolphin Sexer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:48 pm

Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 Lol
Nick Ryan, when it comes to dirty comments, you never disappoint us.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:49 pm

Ah, you can trust Opathu to make such a comment...

The dolphin and I are just friends.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:56 pm

Opathu wrote:
I want to know where Marius' hands are in that picture. Quint's next job: Dolphin Sexer.

Why do you think the dolphin is smiling?
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 12:57 pm

Vexacus wrote:
Opathu wrote:

Why do you think the dolphin is smiling?

Then tell me, why are ALL dolphins smiling?
Marius must have been very busy.
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:08 pm

Aren't dolphins renowned for their perversion? Or is that chimps?!
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 15, 2010 1:11 pm

It's both the dolphins and a kind of chimp called bonobo, Vex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, the drama!!!   Oh, the drama!!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, the drama!!!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next