We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena Empty
PostSubject: [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena   [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:00 pm

A lower ranked officer of the Alliance stands on the main square of Stormwind City’s Trade District. She’s beckoning over passers-by and the local traders.

“Citizens of Stormwind! Members of the Alliance! Come closer! Gather ‘round!”

Elena takes a brief pause as she waits for everyone to settle down.

“My friends,” she says in a slightly dramatic tone, “I am here to inform you of a grave tragedy that has recently befallen our kingdom. These … MONSTERS! These … SAVAGES! The barbarians that fittingly call themselves the Horde have once again penetrated our lands. In their assault on Redridge last night, they have robbed a family of innocent farmers, the backbone of our Kingdom, of their lives."

A massive uproar is heard within the audience.

“They have no honour,” the Knight-Lieutenant yells out. “They have no heart!”

A man in the audience repeats these words and the streets are soon filled by the chanting of angered citizens “They have no honour! They have no heart!”

Elena gestures for everyone to be quiet. “We have had enough of this barbarism. We are through with tolerating these monsters!” She pauses. “Fellow members of the Alliance,” she says, “It is time for ACTION! It is time for YOU to support Marshal Jonathan Wellesley and for once and for all rid these barbarians from OUR lands and stop them from killing OUR people!”

Dozens of men and women burst out in agreement. “YES! WE’VE HAD ENOUGH! WE MUST END THIS!”

“There is only one way to do just that, my friends. Support Jonathan Wellesley! Support The First Lordaeron Regiment! Join us in our battle for that which is rightfully ours!”

A handful of men start handing out pamphlets to the audience. They bear the mark of the Alliance:
[RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena Flyer

“Remember, YOU are the Alliance! YOU can make the difference,” Elena yells out before she climbs up on her steed and rides out.

“And so it begins,” she thinks to herself.

-----

(( This introduces the coming of The First Lordaeron Regiment and its leader, Marshal Jonathan Wellesley. I am Elena Morrissey, Knight-Lieutenant of the Alliance and Wellesley’s spokesman. ))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena   [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:31 pm

I know Elena from the days she still RP´ed and after she/he joined Menace, she/he seemed to be a new Xariandria.
I'm happy to see this Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena   [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Siheld wrote:
I know Elena from the days she still RP´ed and after she/he joined Menace, she/he seemed to be a new Xariandria.
I'm happy to see this Wink

He is far away from griefing actually, quiet the contrary.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena   [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 10:41 pm

The dust was so fine, so soft, so magical.. exactly what he needed. Siheld enjoyed doing business with the Bouchers a lot, their reagents and magical goods were always so well-made and of such an high quality. Because of his size, he made a few silver coins fly towards Kyra Boucher with a simple wave of his hand and walked towards the auction house.

While mounting up he saw a crowd of people standing around a female human, someone Siheld tought he had seen before. Curious as the little gnome was, he walked towards her and listened to what she had to say.

When she finished her speach, she mounted up her steed and walked away.

"Hold it right there!" Siheld yelled.
"We all know.. that this is NOT the time of war!"
"Yes the Horde is attacking some of our settlements, but we are doing exactly the same in their lands!"

He waited a few seconds before talking again.

"Enough blood has been spilled. The Lich Kings' army might be pushed back a bit, but the Scourge is still an enemy that is not conquered yet. We need our enemy's as our allies in the north!"
"Warchief Thrall and our King are working together now with the aid of Lady Proudmoore and we can NOT, let me repeat, we can NOT let our losts in the north die for nothing."
"If we attack them now, then our strong front with the Horde in the Freezing North will fall apart."
"Do not listen to this woman, we need our enemy more then ever now, and they need us."

Last edited by Siheld on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Elena

Elena

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-09-03

PostSubject: Re: [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena   [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 11:13 pm

Baffled by the gnome's actions, Elena dismounts and adresses the crowd once more.

"I have recently returned from Northrend. I fought the Scourge at Naxxramas and aided the Argent Crusade with their entry into Icecrown. Prior to that, I was at the battle at Naxxramas in the Eastern Plaguelands that forced the Scourge to flee back to their cold homeland. I have seen the horrors with my own eyes," she starts introducing herself. "However! We have just witnessed the formation of the Ashen Verdict. We keep on gaining victories over the Lich King. His defeat is imminent! We do NOT need Horde filth to defeat Arthas for once and for all!"

A few ayes are heard within the audience, but not everyone seems completely convinced.

"When these barbarians KILL INNOCENT FARMERS IN OUR OWN LANDS, we know that it's time for action! Their cruel deeds cannot go unpunished! It is time to reclaim what is rightfully ours!"

A few cries are heard: "They have no honour! They have no heart!"

"That's right, my friends. They do not. And if this gnome truly believes that just because we have a mutual enemy we should let them get away with murder, this is NOT where he should be. WHO'S WITH ME?"
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

PostSubject: Re: [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena   [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:19 am

The words of the lady were echoeïng trough his head. Like she was the only one who saw the horrific battle at the Wrathgate of all the other terrible battles against the Scourge. Memories of the tragic event were running trough his head. He saw himself floating on his little purple arcane platform again, alongside some other magisters of the Kirin'tor. He had not expected the cruel actions of the Forsakens' Royal Apothecary. The screams, the cries of pain, the sounds of choking people... he had not forgot.

"You were definatly not the only one who's been in the Freezing North mylady, I have withnessed it with my own eyes."
"The strike of the Forsaken was NOT an action of the Horde's forces and that is something most people tend to forget."

"The Kirin'tor.." he stroke his purple tabard with a shining golden eye on it as he continued "..is currently talking a lot with the Horde and Alliance to make sure we kill the Lich King and secure Northrend first, before attacking eachother again."
"Yes, the Dragon Aspects, Kirin'tor and the Ashen Verdict are progressing on the slaughter of the Lich King, but he is not defeated yet and it will still take a while to defeat him.."
"And.. we need the Horde for that aswell"

Siheld stroke his beard before continuïng.

"This is not the time to attack and as Ambassador of the Kirin'tor I'm noticing the big change of relationship between Horde and Alliance."
"Let us kill Arthas first, before bashing into eachother."
"Thank you."

He trew some of the dust he bought in the air and with a loud bang, Siheld Heatbreeze was gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena   [RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] In Stormwind City's Trade District ... - by Elena
Page 1 of 1