We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka Empty
PostSubject: A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka   A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:45 pm

((copied from: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=11998890533&sid=1 - Vyp))

A.I.M. Battle Report

The opposition was strong but we managed to pass the border initially unoticed. Skipping Duskwood and Darkshire crossing the river west of the Redridge bridge we made our way though the forest north to Eastvale logging camp. Creating confusion and taking our first part of our payment from the local villagers we entered the forest to the north west, heading to the small town of Goldshire.

As we approached the village, detecting our targets we elaborated the plan to assault. First wave of opponents were not prepared and downed fast, returning to the safety of the forest and repeating the attack we managed with no trouble downing a second wave of their defenders. Leaving the party for confusion riding outside the town stealthing in I retrieved the object of value.

A third wave of defenders finally pushed us back, planting the Horde banner on the road east we made sure to leave tracks this was a Horde attack. [All members of the AIM party wore Horde tabards as well] The mission was succesful, no casualties, payment received and as leader I managed to see the unique strenghs and weaknesses of the party members.

Jahraka.

A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka Wowscr11
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka   A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:47 pm

Should have posted it myself here but got carried away. Was hoping really for more RPPVP then Goldshire but as it comes new contacts show up and new hope as well. I'll also add AIM to the Horde guild list once everything is sorted out.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka   A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka EmptyThu Dec 24, 2009 6:50 pm

Looks nice Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka   A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka Empty

Back to top Go down

A.I.M Battle Report - Goldshire - by Jahraka
Page 1 of 1