We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gamesworkshop or model things

Go down 
+3
munechi
Legothom
torgadon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

Gamesworkshop or model things Empty
PostSubject: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 11:59 am

Well, either talk about stuff or even show pictures of your models as afaik, quite a few people here either play and/or paint gamesworkshop miniatures or maybe other types. I will post some once i figure out how to work this damn camera
Back to top Go down
Legothom

Legothom

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:21 pm

I don't really care about playing the game itself, and every time I try to get into the hobby aspect of it something always comes up and for whatever reason I cannot continue. However I do love the Warhammer FB and Warhammer 40K settings and have purchased many books and codex from the series.

The only picture I have is a fuzzy picture of the only model I was able to paint around a year ago :/ not going to bother posting it.
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:08 pm

I got an half painted goblin army. I useally try to make the individuel minatures good so painting goes slow and my gobbo army has about 70-80 minatures.

I like the combat more then the painting. I still remember I used my 80 point gobbo doom diver to vanquish the enemy's gryphon riding general worth 500 points Very Happy. I also like my shaman and his crazy spells. other then those two it was mostly cannon fodder that had to keep the enemy busy for my strong units to finish of the enemy Razz
Back to top Go down
Crowley

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:02 pm

I just got myself the Assault On Black Reach set and started painting the space marines up as Salamanders, once they're done and I can figure out the camera I'll inflict some photos on people. Smile I figure if I buy the Battleforce set then I should have a 1000-pt SPESS MEHREEN army right there, and I dont really need more than 1000 as that's all anyone plays at my nearest store (owing to the store being about a metre square...you get to know people very well very quickly when you're in there with twenty of them for four solid hours Razz).
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 1:42 am

heh i have a kind of battleforce and 2xblack reach set of marines, one squad painted as salamanders ages ago, very shitty paint job were i got a bit hectic with the fire decorations and started puting some near there lenses :/. i will nearly have my dark apostle painted up soon too.
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 2:03 am

ok, attempt one to place a picture here, if it works, then the first picture is one of a converted space marine captain, the paintjob is meh. camera quality sucks up close too.

try 3 :http://fav.me/d2epgl9
http://fav.me/d2ephto
http://fav.me/d2ephzj
http://fav.me/d2epi3c

well this was a few ones just to test the camera, since I know how to now , il start posting ones i paint and make more often
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:56 pm

nice us of bits

you might want to try and work froma darker colour and build up

but they look good, also try watering your paints down abit

heres my ork warboss for my up and coming badmoons army

Gamesworkshop or model things 001-4

Gamesworkshop or model things 004-1

Gamesworkshop or model things 003-1
Back to top Go down
emil_frojd

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2008-06-08

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:11 am

Here is some of my latest stuff.

Gamesworkshop or model things Tzeentch_Level_2_Sorcerer_by_emilfrojd

Gamesworkshop or model things Marauder_Horsemen_by_emilfrojd

Gamesworkshop or model things Marauder_Horsemen_2_by_emilfrojd

Gamesworkshop or model things Terminators_finnished_by_emilfrojd

Gamesworkshop or model things Dwarf_Gyrocopter_by_emilfrojd

Gamesworkshop or model things Gyrocopter_2_by_emilfrojd

Gamesworkshop or model things Gyrocopter_3_by_emilfrojd

Gamesworkshop or model things Gyrocopter_4_by_emilfrojd
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 11:30 am

oh, nice stuff from both, ill probably put up a picture of my stompa, and maybe some of my new word bearers when i get round to painting them. Pity though that you collect do' runty bad moonz ;P
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:45 pm

I'm working on my space marines from various sets and such. I purchased Battle for Maccragge a long while back and after trying to do the campaign realised it was a pretty tedious one to do, especially with a lack of table space. I got Assault on Black Reach a little while back, and am now sorting through the myriad of older models and those to create an interesting army. At least that's the plan.
Back to top Go down
Huyana

Huyana

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-15

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 6:20 pm

My baddy Chaos undivided peeps Smile

Gamesworkshop or model things 7335_148584929754_500474754_2670614_4287021_n

Lord Archaon himself also Smile
Gamesworkshop or model things 7335_151804079754_500474754_2699194_8040266_n

Got some Chaos Knights also in making, will see about posting them when they are done Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.noctem.phpbb24.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamesworkshop or model things   Gamesworkshop or model things Empty

Back to top Go down

Gamesworkshop or model things
Page 1 of 1