We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[rp] An Owl to the Undercity - by Liesje

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[rp] An Owl to the Undercity - by Liesje Empty
PostSubject: [rp] An Owl to the Undercity - by Liesje   [rp] An Owl to the Undercity - by Liesje EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:09 am

Liesje is lying in her bed, propped up with some pillows in her back. She has a huge bandage around her head and severas smaller bandages on her limbs. A finely dressed man is sitting in a chair next to her bed. Liesje is dictating a letter to him, that he writes down neatly.

"Lord Archnazg,

As you are now very much aware, we have more manpower than you. You have decided to poison our wells, and to hand us the cure in exchange for me or Deacon.
I'm telling you now that neither is going to happen. Even if I would hand over myself (again), my men would free me soon enough (again), damaging your city even more.

So I'm making you a counter ultimatum:
Give us the cure/antidote and we won't destroy your city. We will leave you in peace, so far as you let us in peace.
If you don't give us the antidote/cure before sunrise we will destroy the Undercity completely.

I realise that we run the risk that you don't give into our ultimatum. But consider this: My army will keep going. They have not been in Stormwind the last days. They will come and hunt you down one by one. They will make sure you and yours will be so chopped up that no one will be able to put you back together again.

Sincerely,

Commander Liesje
Guild Mistress of the Echoes of Lordaeron."

Liesje leans back in her pillows and closes her eyes for a minute, obviously still very weak.
"Tjeerd, could you see to it that Feronius' owl delivers this letter to Archnazg?"
Tjeerd nods at Liesje and stands up
"Ofcourse milady, I will see to it right away"

The owl arrives at the Undercity approximately hour before midnight

(edit: typos)
[ Post edited by Liesje ]
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[rp] An Owl to the Undercity - by Liesje Empty
PostSubject: Re: [rp] An Owl to the Undercity - by Liesje   [rp] An Owl to the Undercity - by Liesje EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 6:10 am

((Reply posted by Antiriad))

Returning to the lands i was born to, oh how things have changed since the last time i was here...

Elves walk freely now among us? and we have seemingly been fully accepted into the horde!! .. oh dear and i did so enjoy making fun of the big walking carpets... ho hum.

Looking at the fallen bell I remember the time spent in the apothacarium learning my trade helping the dark lady to forge new and improved plagues to test out on the skin wearers, and my experiments had taken me far and wide.. far from home... but word has reached as far away as i was that the city is in danger, that wars have been waged that cannot be fulfilled and only blood is the difference here .. and he who spills more of it the victor.

An elf rides past me and i turn and call to him, he rears his strange looking giant chicken and turns back at me looking at me like im a peice of meat and he the dog.. so close to having his face torn from that smug looking head ..calm.. be calm.

Elf I require some assistance .. I say to him, With what? he replies.. I seek a fellow undead I have a letter here with much of the detail im sure if you scan the pages there my friend you will see the importance that i find this person ... At that I hand the note to him and near immediately his face drops and he gives me a steely look his eyes glowing that strange green color, with a flicker of fire hidden behind the eldrich glow ... go into the heart of the city you will find HIM.. and his followers there, I have no more time for you.. or he.. and with that my letter is discarded and he is away.

.. I guess he know's archnazg well then.

Off to work.

(( ooc - if you think Im going to stand about and let the alliance come traipsing through the UC a 2nd time without a bloody good fight you've got another thing coming :p ))
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

[rp] An Owl to the Undercity - by Liesje
Page 1 of 1