We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Illidari meeting

Go down 
+3
Vypra
Shadowtroll
Bleaky
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleaky

Bleaky

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-06-23

[RP] Illidari meeting Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 12:57 pm

...The various guild leaders received a letter which red seal had an " I " on it. As they opened it, they read that their presence was requested by Illidan Stormrage. They are to be at Fairbreeze Village Inn by the time the day starts to darken...

/OOC:

This meeting has 2 main objectives:

1) To gather allies to the Illidari cause
2) To discuss the standing of the Illidari with the various RP guilds of the Horde

The meeting will be at Fairbreeze Village Inn's top floor, Monday the 30th by 10pm Server Time. An emissary hired by the Illidari, whose name is Oxirian, will be asking and answering most of your doubts about the Illidari.

I would like this meeting to be peaceful and don't blame the emissary ^^' she was merely hired... Besides that, she has nothing to do with the Illidari.

The Guild Leaders can bring 2 of their most loyal officers to attend to the meeting aswell or, if they cannot be present at the time, a officer can come instead of the Guild Leader with a signed document stating so.

The Event on the Wow-europe forums

Last edited by Bleaky on Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:01 pm

Sounds interesting.

But who would actually aid Illidan ? Anyway good luck i would like to attempt but i dont belive i can represent any guild Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Bleaky

Bleaky

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:09 pm

It's not like we are the bad guys!!! We have been set up by Kael'thas! <- True!
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 1:20 pm

Hmm i heard before from you but well i always thought your the bad guys Surprised

Well anyway what would be the themes to discuss there? Or only IC?
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Bleaky

Bleaky

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 4:15 pm

• If the various guilds are hostile or neutral towards the Illidari or if they want to ally themselves with us.
  • The mission of the Illidari in Azeroth and Outlands.
  • Explain the attack of the Illidari against Shattrath and how it was Kael'thas who, in truth, planned that attack.
  • How the Illidari are indeed hostile towards Kael'thas, The Burning Legion and The Scourge.

Something like that ^^
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:13 pm

breifly:

- all invited guilds attended (a MASSIVE acheivement in itself).

- all but Seidra refused to ally themsleves with Illidan, but agreed to remain neutral to the Illidari.

Where doyou go from here?

- There may be scope for further meetings. The Horde and Alliance allied in the Shattered Sun offensive may wish to exchange info on Kael with the Illidari...its worth investigating at any rate.

Also:

- Archnazg kinda used the occasion to ask the other guild leaders for aid in defending Undercity from further Alli attacks.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:32 pm

Vypra wrote:

- Archnazg kinda used the occasion to ask the other guild leaders for aid in defending Undercity from further Alli attacks.

who decided to help them?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyMon Jun 30, 2008 11:36 pm

I didn't catch what everybody said but I agreed to (i've been there several times in the past and only missed the big one because i was out the other week Razz), and Yrjial seemd to be giving her support (although not sure how the rest of the Order will like it ).
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 7:54 am

Sorry, life (work, dinner, baby) summoned me. As per usual cyclops Can't play if being shouted at....
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyTue Jul 01, 2008 11:38 am

Opathu wrote:
Can't play if being shouted at....
l2wifeandbaby tbh...
Back to top Go down
Seidra

Seidra

Number of posts : 138

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 11:30 am

I is support illidan with me bad grammah! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Illidari meeting   [RP] Illidari meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Illidari meeting
Page 1 of 1