We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SSL Guild on Aion

Go down 
+4
munechi
Siheld
Opathu
Quintilius
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:52 am

Hello.

If yer playin' Aion then ya might wanna know that we're a gang of SSL'ers playing on the perento server, asmodean side.

We've made a guild called <Scarshield Legion> for casual gaming. Drop by and say hi to join uf ya like.

woop.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 9:18 am

Explain da game to someone who hasn't played it, mate (me).
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Quintilius

Quintilius

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 10:39 am

It reminds me quite abit of wow, but its more shiny. Better graphics and some more clever mechanics. Been playing it for a week now and I really like it. CHeck this vid review from the beta of the mage clkass. I play mage and it rawks.

Back to top Go down

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:04 am

I saw some people playing it on istrocon.. I might try it out someday when I´m bored out of my mind xD
Back to top Go down

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 11:22 am

Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 pm

When I saw the vid my first reaction was: "They copied the interface from WoW, this is just a stupid WoW copy"
Then I stopped watching, sorry, I'll stick to the real game!
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 12:42 pm

Siheld wrote:
When I saw the vid my first reaction was: "They copied the interface from WoW, this is just a stupid WoW copy"

and WoW is a runescape copy
Back to top Go down

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:26 pm

Siheld wrote:

WoW was not the first game that had that interface you know...
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 1:55 pm

Runescape is a weaker game and it hasn´t really the same "classes" it only has the human race etc.
So no, WoW doesn't look like Runescape at all, as for you Liontooth; You are right it isn't the first/only game with the interface, but I've played a lot of games and the Aion interface resembles the Wow one by far the most.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Lol

Judging a game by the look of the interface...

Well, if that is all you need.

But the game is really good. Really.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:00 pm

Quint, I read articles about the game and yes it seems fine. But I´m just not feeling to play a game that is pretty similar to WoW.
I´m not judging the game by an interface, I mean.. come on..
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 3:39 pm

whatever you say fanboi Wink
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 4:10 pm

-,-"
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 6:12 pm

he's not a fanboy, he means that he dislikes WoW so much he doesn't want to play games that look like WoW.
Back to top Go down

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptySun Sep 27, 2009 8:48 pm

munechi wrote:
he's not a fanboy, he means that he dislikes WoW so much he doesn't want to play games that look like WoW.

Haha!

On a more serious note, whilst the game looks quite cool the wings really look like they'd get boring and then annoying pretty quickly! Also, not so keen on a game which only has humans for the racial spread.

On the positive side, the way that classes can choose a direction in their training at lvl 10 is quite cool.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 12:52 am

Well, I wont try to convince anyone that the game is better than wow or anything, but it's definitely worth trying. It's one of the better MMO's I've played so far. Real excellent so far. The wings really doesn't get boring, infact they make the game quite interesting, seeing how they make up a big part of tactics in pvp fights and such.

But anyways, I think we're around 10 folks from SSL playing on perento now. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptyMon Sep 28, 2009 2:41 pm

Cool. Are there RP servers? Im gonna try it.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 10:36 am

SSL Guild on Aion Aion0001

My rockin' mage!

SSL Guild on Aion Aion0002

A part of the city Pandemonium. Huge place.

SSL Guild on Aion Aion0004

Another one from one of the streets in Pandemonium

SSL Guild on Aion Aion0005

My mage with his wings out.
Back to top Go down
Tavecy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-30

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Havent followed the development of Aion and barely read anything about it pre launch.

But I've read a little now and watched a few videos and it seems like a fun game, I might give it a try.
Back to top Go down
Tyragon Shademourn

Tyragon Shademourn

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-09

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 2:35 pm

The game seems lovely, but yeah I'm abit of a WoW fanboy. I -love- the lore of WoW and I don't wanna give up on it, even though Aion might have one of it's own. And even though Aion got the most advanced character creation with alot of options I still think it lacks unique races which WoW has. Also I aint found of the wings, looks abit silly to me.

Has said I am sure the game is great but I aint ready to leave WoW yet.
Back to top Go down
Aceth

Aceth

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-30

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion EmptyTue Sep 29, 2009 3:43 pm

This game looks.. AWEEESSOMME.. bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SSL Guild on Aion Empty
PostSubject: Re: SSL Guild on Aion   SSL Guild on Aion Empty

Back to top Go down

SSL Guild on Aion
Page 1 of 1