We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The House go to war!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

The House go to war! Empty
PostSubject: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:20 pm

Archnazg stands outside the gates of the City of Lordaeron with a few of his comrades, High Executor Dawnrunner, Count Dracanos Sunbrand and Shadowpriest Anromorn Sorrowhand. There is a light breeze

"Well, my brothers... the walls will need strenghtened..." Archnazg peers up at the gatehouse. "If they are to penetrate this gatehouse, we should have the courtyard filled with our best..hmm.."

The others merely nod and agree.

"Come, let us review the rest of our defences.... the alliance will likely out number us.. so we must use sheer tactics to win this war... I shall be commanding the front line, under orders of the Dark Lady...both her -and- Varimathras are staying behind lines, as we expected....hehe... Huntentine and Commander Malbridge will pay for not accepting our offer..."

They continue their path around the city.

"War is coming, a great war." Archanzg cackles "And Anromorn, prepare Operation Salvation for ready within a week."

(( WAR WAR WAR! Yes! Expect first even reletively soon..)) - By Archnazg

Last edited by Vypra on Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Two militia officers enters the Westbrook Garrison. Commander Pilus, waiting for them, adresses his officers.

"Sergeants. It can no longer be avoided. The forsaken have called out for a direct war. Their requirements are ridiculous. Surrendering Southshore and all other colonies in the old Lordaeron, Pff."

Pilus looks at his officers. They and himself are as good as emoteless, judging by their faces.

"Our intelligences tells us that they are not only going to use the plauge against us, but they are also breeding deathknights. What is the next thing? Liches? They sound more and more like the scourge to me. The scourge who have tried to battle Stormwind for many months now, but they have not succeded. The forsaken 'scourge' shall not succeed either."

The two sergeants nods slowly.

Give the Councilor of Expansion the details. Councilor Feronius must know it so he can prepare the defense of the colonies aswell.

- By Pilus
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:21 pm

Archnazg stands, with two hooded figures aside him. They stand in the Apothecarium by a large caulron, surrounded by vials and other devious apothecary instruments. The cauldron bubbles.

"A fine mix, apothecarion, I say..." Archnazg peers into the cauldron. "Bring in the prisoner..."

Two forsaken guards drag in a human male, he is strong, and in rags, he is battered and bruised.

"A fine test subject, indeed. Let us see dose five seven seven, yes.." The guards pin the man down on the table, shackling him.. he is screaming and jerking for freedom. Archnazg nods to the hooded figure. The apothecary takes a syringe, and glides it into the mans neck, and slowly pushes out a purple liquid into his neck. "Good, good..."

Later that day.

The man's body is arched, he screams, vomit pours from his mouth, though th apothecaries have made sure he does not choke. His body has bilsitered, and he has brusied rapidly. His eyes have turned a cloudy white.

"This is percect, apothecarion. You do your job well..." Archnazg said.

"Oh, my lord, this would not be capable if it was not for your cunning skills." The apothecarion gravels around Archnazg. Archnazg eyes him.

"Of course."

- By Archnazg
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:23 pm

Two identical letters arrives to Councilor Huntentine and Councilor Feronius

"Dear sirs.

As according to the plans amoung the military units, we preformed a operation against Tarren Mill.

It was, as predicted, not expected. The horde did however fast muster a somewhat competent force in defense.
This horde group followed the militia back to southshore and keept battling the defense there.
While the infantry and the Southshore defense keept the horde force busy, the militia cavalry made haste back to Tarren Mill and attacked it from behind.
The result of this was a more effective strike against the town and the group mannaged to slay High Executor Darthalia.

We hope this to be a warning to the forsaken, that we will not stand passive towards their threat.

Kind regards

Commander Pilus Malbridge."

(( http://www.pilus.info/images/other/WoWScrnShot_061308_234607.jpg ))
[ Post edited by Pilus ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:23 pm

In the deep mists of Ashenvale, Ciccone bows in servitude to one of her leaders... the energies of the gateway flood into her as the creature speaks to her mind

The inhabitants of this realm and their undead brethren are at conflict again... Ciccone, you have been slow in completing your task...

Ciccone nods solemnly at the creatures remarks

It is not long before we must return again to our realm to continue our fight against she who once lead us. We must have the samples before that time. Use this opportunity to intervene, to glean what you can from this pity chaos between weak and young races....

Ciccone looks up and at the being before her

"Nothing shall stop my progress. Two essences remain. I apologize for my misgivings... It shall have what it desires soon..."

The ethereal being before her appears to nod and slowly dissipates back to it's slumber

"I shall not keep it waiting..."

- By Ciccone
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Miriya sat down in the Stormwind trade district, ontop of a pile of boxes that haven't seems to move fromt he day she arrived there well over a year ago. She started reading a leter given to her by a masked rider.

"I see, this is going on right now?" she asked?

"Yes Mi'lady" he answerd.

Miriya began to write down something on a small parchament and gave it to the rider.

"Take my orders to Praetorian Moonstalker, at once."

"This would be horrible for the Mining Company... Luthien had better not get caught" she thought to herself.

- By Miriya
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:24 pm

Lůthiën is relaxing in stormwind park along with her fiance Dathil. Suddenly a masked rider appears.

"Captain? I have orders from Lady Starfury" He says nervously, trying to guess Lůthiëns age, wich is undoubtly young.
"Quickly, hand them over!" She speaks firm. her ussually soft voice harsh.
Lůth quickly takes the letter and reads it

"So they're making their move? Heh, i'll show them a lesson they won't soon forget" She glances back at Dathil as the rider takes his leave. "Hun? I'll be 'away' for a while. Don't worry, I'll be fine" she looks to him lovingly and they hug, before she leaves.

- By Lůthiën
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:25 pm

Algorath sits on his throne in the Scarlet Monastery when a Champion of the Scarlet Crusade walks in, kneeling and bowing his head until given confirmation to talk from his Highlord.

"Scouts confirm that the Forsaken Scourge are planning something, my lord.. Your orders?"

Algorath shakes his head and stands, walking past the kneeling champion and towards the doors of the Cathedral, yelling as he walks away.

"Stand strong if they assault us, ready all the men, barricade the weaker points of the Monastery.. These lands are ours!"

- By Algorath
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:25 pm

Archnazg paces into Tauren Mill, again tailed by four hooded figures, their faces are not visable. He is also in the company of Lady De La Saronno, Mistress of the House. The town is a mess, dead bodies bodies lie around, Forsaken guards can be seen dragging corpses to an oversized blazer.

"What a mess..." Archnazg peers around. Lady De La Saronno walks over to the chapel, and enters it.

Archnazg walks over to the corpse of Darthia. He sighs. "Dead again, High Executor? You are due to be replaced if things don't step up, I hear. Resurrect her." One of the hooded figures walks over to her, and begins to flow shadow magic into her. "Shadow always works better..." Archnazg grins.

Archnazg peers off into the the direction of Southshore, a wind blows, fluttering his long black robes.

- by Archnazg
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:26 pm

Algorath sits atop his steed north of Chillwind Camp, a darkly dressed elf by his side.

Are you ready my friend? We cannot allow the Forsaken to continue these foul experiments.

The elf blinks at Algorath and speaks calmly.

Give me.. a moment..

Algorath nods and replies.

Of course, Take your time.. Gather your nerves, I will be warming up by the tomb of the Lightbringer.

Update:

Algorath and a small group of heroes enter Undercity and travel to the Apothecary, taking samples of the vials and destroying everything else in the Laboratory, warding off anything and everything that try to slow them down in destroying the evidence - After twenty minutes, when the Laboratory is in ruins, and the prisoners freed of their suffering, they begin to make their escape but split up and their fates become unknown.

[ Post edited by Algorath ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:26 pm

The Shade gazes at the corpses of his victims. And suddenly sees an elf moving. His felhound reacting agressive against the elf

Be'gone stop!

The elf jumps up attempts to run away. The Shade runs after the elf and corrupts in attempt to slow it down. Sadly failed and he gazes at the elf running away from him.

Who was that...

The Shade shrugged, summoned his steed and runs to a safe place.

- By Castelyn
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Hearing of the raid on the Undercity Ciccone considers the situation and what has become of the material stolen. She looks around the small human town she has found herself in and notices a poorly dressed woman... Looking directly at the girl Ciccone calls to her

"How would you like to earn some gold human?"

The girl turns and looks at the elf before her, dressed in a strange mixture of druidic and trollish clothing and carrying a long and complexly designed dagger the elf should have sparked a though of caution in the human. Instead the young human girl appears almost enticed by the simple offer of money

"I'd love to miss!"

"Good... I require you to post something for me..."

Ciccone takes a piece of parchment from her bags along with a quill and hastily jots down a few words, folds the paper and scribbles a name on the front. She quickly thrusts the letter into the hands of the young human along with a fist full of silver and gold coins. The young girl takes the letter and money and looks down at her cupped hands in amazement at the amount of money she had been given for such a simple task

"Make sure that letter finds its way to the person it is addressed to"

Ciccone glares slightly at the girl then turns and walks away. The human stands there still... sheepishly looking into her hands as though Elune herself and somehow sprouted out of her palms

"Jeez..."

- By Ciccone
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:27 pm

Councillor Feronius sits on a bench in the garden of the Stormwind Keep.. staring at the sky, thinking

Hmm.. they say attack is the best defense..

Feronius sighs as he looks up at the brown owl who approaches
The owl lands in front of Feronius as the druid kneels and attaches a letter to the bird's leg.

Bring this message to Commander Pilus, we must tighten the patrolls and scouting at the northern borders and colonies, to bad we lack the force to support Theramore.. as they asked us after the last assault.

Fly swiftly now my friend..

[ Post edited by Feronius ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:28 pm

(( Just as the tarren mill attack, the following also took place ingame. ))

Councilor Feronius is standing fishing in a small both at the canals, not far from the stockades. Commander Pilus approches him on the pier.

"Good day Councilor."

Feronius greets Pilus back.

"Good day Commander."

"I assume you have recieved my message?"

"Aye. I've send my owl with a small message back."

Commander Pilus nods slowly.

"Yes, I saw, but what do you suggest we do at the colonies?"

Feronius replies. "I'd say we create some scouting patrolls at the northern border. Perhaps we should attack soon, now that Algorath has weakened their defense."

Pilus nods slowly to feronius. The Councilor turns himself into a cat, jumps siftly on to the pier and stands before the Commander, once again in night elf form, as says:

"The emmisary walked up to me, from Theramore. In short I turned down the request of aiding Theramore. We simply lack the men for it. I did offer to send reinforcements if they are in need, like doing the last attack."

"Indeed, we have problems already. Atleast the scourge is not active"

Feronius thinks a bit.

"Well, I think the scourge breeding on something. We havent given them major setbacks, so they must be up to something. But the forsaken are the main problem right now."

Pilus looks at Feronius.

"It seems the forsaken are using same methods as the scourge. Makes me ponder... Could the scourge be in on this?"

Feronius replies:
"Well, the attack on theramore. Both the scourge and the forsaken at once."

Feronius shrugs and adds:
"They dident seems to cooperate, but it was a terrible coincedence."

Pilus looks back at feronius.

"Hmm, not good, not good. Atleast they dont want us to see them as cooperating."

Feronius frumbles with his beard while pondering.

"Maybe we should launch a small scouting mission today?"

"i am afraid that a part of my men have other plans tonight."

Feronius nods and replies:

"In that case, let us focs on the more fun things. There might be a marked day today. Too bad it falls under the same itme as the council meeting."

Pilus nods slowly.

"I will go back to preparing my troops."

"Good luck today."

Pilus smiles and nods back.

"Thank you"

Pilus salutes Feronius and Feronius bows back, before they both walks away from the pier.

[ Post edited by Pilus ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:28 pm

Archnazg peers over a tome. He is in a dark crypt, littered with bones. He grins as he raises his hands into the air...bones drag along the ground, and slowly form together, building up a figure, more bones drag together as other beings rise from the bones.

"Lord Magnark! Lord Magnark?!" An elf interupts him, the bones fall to the ground. Archnazg glares. He slowly turns to the elf.

"What is it!?" he glares "I commanded that I do -not- be interupted!"

"The humans have attacked the city... the laboratory! The main samples of the Plague have been mutilated." Archnazg turns his gaze from the elf, his face turns stone-like.

"So it would seem they have delayed our plans, then. Who attacked, pacificly?"

"My lord, it was Highlord Algorath..."

"Then we shall make his child feel the pain for such an attack." Archnazg states. He casts his stare to the elf. "Rebuild the Undercity laboratory... we will use my personal facilites to finish the operation.... materials can be repaired... rebuilt... crops resown.. yes. However, time can not be rebought."

The elf smiles deviously.

"However, we shall destory lives.. corrupt and anger them.. the Alliance will be driven apart in the end... Send our Shadowstalkers for Algorath's wife and child."

- by Archnazg
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Dear High Executor Darthia,

Once again, we have done your job for you. Today we managed three successful attacks. Myself, and my House members attacked the Hillsbrad Fields, shortly after we had made our mark there, we moved south to the mines. There we collappsed a tunnel, and set fire to the inside of it. Southshore's magistrate then fell. We decapitated him and stuck his skull onto the railing outside.

Stay in touch, my dear.

Lord Dr. Patriarch A. Magnark
House of Sylvanas
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:29 pm

A map lies spread out on one of the tables in the Councilroom, Councillor Feronius Wildclaw is staring at the map of the Eastern Kingdoms.. making small notes and drawing some symbols on it, while thinking deeply..

First Theramore.. Then Darkshire and the Westbrook garrison.. There's no pattern..

Sinks in toughts again, thinking where the Forsaken might strike next.. or where Stormwind should perform a counter attack

Hhmm.. it seems like they are doing everything to keep our men occupied.. launching assaults at random, almost as they want to draw our attention away from the north.. or pherhaps just to keep our forces spread out.. this form of assault might lead to fear and panic amongst the citizens aswell..

The Councillor mumbles on for a while, before going to rest.. He knows one thing for sure, this war has only just began.

[ Post edited by Feronius ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Archnazg thinks to himself. He standsin the throne room of Lordaeron, peering at the insignia on the floor, then gazing around the room.

Theramore attack, failed. Darkshire attack, failed. Westbrook attack, failed. It would seem the House cannot win this through numbers and material. However, the tests are complete.

We will have to turn to alternative tactics. I have something in mind, too.

Archnazg cackles. It echoes all through the ruins. Archnazg disappears down into the city.

by Arch
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:30 pm

Hmm wonder what Archnazg is up to...I haven't checked on him in ages

*stands up and brushes himself down*

Guess its only fair i tell him he has lost an ally now *grins*

by Liontooth
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:32 pm

((this happened today in game: 20/6/08))

It's a nice and sunny day today, but in the stockades things like that appear unnoticed.
A Scarlet paladin sits in his cell, when a finely dressed man walks in.

"Mister Algorath?"
"Yes..."

Algorath peers searchingly at the man.

"Miss Liesje sent me with your lunch"

Algorath let's out a long, drawn-out sigh.

"and dinner, if I see how much she packed."

"Well.. Thank you, sir.. But tell her I expect to be free by dinner."
"Yes, she said she'll get you out in the afternoon."
"Good"

The man hands Algorath a big basket with food
Algorath sits down and drinks the glass of milk rather fast.

He puts the glass back in the basket and asks the man:
"Who are you, and why would she send in such a fine dressed man here?"

"Ah, I'm Tjeerd. She's hired me to do errands for her. And groceries sometimes..."
"An honorable job." Algorath quietly snickers to himself.

"I'm happy to work for such a fine lady. Even if it is doing errands and groceries. And with the work she has right now it's good that she has help. She's got me quite busy this week." he replies, the pride obvious on his face.
"So if you'll excuse me, I still have 6 more messages to deliver."

"Tell her the sooner the better.. I am sick of sitting in this wretched cell."

"Yes, sir. And good luck tonight."
Tjeerd turns around and walk off in a fast pace, hurrying to finish his errands before Miss Liesje needs him again for other things.

[ Post edited by Tjeerd ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:33 pm

((This is what happened at the militia event, while the huge army stormed the capitals the Stormwind militia defended and attacked from another side ^^ the story isn't identically realistic, but the facts are right.. couldn't remember all the lines and stuff hehe, Feronius))
-------------------

A dozen of Stormwind soldiers dressed in blue uniforms have formed a line in front of the guard tower of Southshore
Two of the militia stand in front of the line, the highest in rank.. as one, with a typical Kul'tiras look (tanned skin and green eyes with red hair in this case), starts to speak..

"Militia! Miss Liesje of the Echoes and the Councillor of defense have asked us to defend the northern borders of the Kingdom. A huge army has gathered and will assault the Undercity, it is our task to stop any counterattacks and to cause distraction."

The militia look slightly anoyed, given this lame orders to basicly perform the anoying leftover jobs.
Dascombč, the recruiter and major who stands in front of the line continues his speech again

"We will march trough the Silverpine forests and pherhaps even to Brill. We will provide backup cover for the armies of the Alliance and take out their reinforcements, let's move out.. ON THE DOUBLE!"

A while later, after a long march past Dalaran, the soldiers arrive at the undead camp in Silverpine.
A battlecry can be heard as the dozen of men charge up the hill.. when the flapping of wings fills the nightsky.
Raising their swords and shields the militia bravely fight against the monstrous bats that dive at them from the sky, at least 3 of the huge beasts had flew out with a wicked undead standing not far behind.

"Regroup! Take out those monsters!"
Recruiter Erio swings his axe at one of the nearby creatures, his dark skin and bald head covered in scratches.. a couple of militia lie wounded on the ground, but the batmaster and one of the bats have bit the dust already.
Spells fly around as the last two bats fall to the ground, the grinning militia mage Gladen Wiera in front of em.

The Stormwind militia manage to bring huge damage to the Forsaken crypt and graveyard known as the Sepulcher, but the walking corpses keep on coming from all sides..
The trampling of hooves can be heard together with a fierce yell, on wich all the militia tremble in fear..

"Going north without me?!" A warrior charges into the battle, cracking several skulls while cursing
"Take the wounded and retreat! We did what we came for!!"
The voice of Sergeant Cantor bouldered over the battlefield, as the militia retreat for the seemingly neverending stream of undead..
A small scattered army and several wounded made their way to Ambermill in small groups to gather at Ambermill, off to march for Southshore after completing what they came for.
A painfull, but nevertheless a big grin was spread over Recruiter Erio's face as they followed the Sergeant home.

------------------------------------------------------------------

At the gates of Ironforge the small force arrived, only to find another task ahead of them..
A group of hordes was charging the mighty gates of the city, crushing the guards.

"Form a line! They will only go out from now on, none shall enter this gates! Don't move an inch without me tellin' you to!"
Sergeant Cantor's strict orders were followed, forming an unbreakable line of defense.

"Lady Miriel, glad the Silverwings could respond to such a short timed message."

The silverwings bowed before their allies as the militia saluted as one.
Now their joined forces formed a formation strong as iron, charging the hordes as one, led by Lady Miriel and Sergeant Cantor. The yelling of soldiers and the clashing of weapons was only disturbed by Major Dascombč launching a cannonball in the direction of the horde.
Forced to surrend the tauren and forsaken were chased down the mountain like Magni Bronzebeard and Lord Bolvar themselves were right on their heels!

"Great job and thank you Silverwings.. now let's go home.
Militia, Move out!"

Cantor lead his men home, unknowing about what happened at the front.. but not many militia seemed to care, all they wanted now was a good strong stout and a cozy bed.
[ Post edited by Erio ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:33 pm

Councilor Siheld is sitting in the Mage Tower, reading books about the Forsaken.

"This isn't going well, bad things are going to happen."
"We need to attack back somehow."
"The question is - how?"

He closes the book and places it back on the shelf.

"The alliance need to coöperate with eachother."
"I will contact Pilus and Miriel, we need to attack very soon..."

Siheld waves with his hand, making a magical cup of tee appear.

[ Post edited by Siheld ]
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:34 pm

The following events took place on the evening of the 20th, on the 6th month, in the 5th year since the formation of the Alliance.

The call had gone out, and the combined forces of The Alliance had answered, under the direction of The Lady Liesje , they had gathered within the great hall of Stormwind, their to hear what bloody work would befall them on that fateful night.

Suprisingly for such a gathering, the words said where few, the commanders of the various guilds received their orders in good faith, and did not bicker over the assignments they had received. A wry grin split the face of the Archdruid, hidden in the shadows of the hall, accompanied by two of his most trusted minions.

As the first two stike teams began to make their way out of the building to the gryphons waiting to take them across the world to war, the three Exiles felt the eldritch call of their thamautergist's, dissapearing in a whirl or dark energy, to reappear on board The Poison Tooth, the great ship of The Exiles, with a motely crew of cuthroats, sorcerors, hero's and knights filling every inch of the black ship.

“The word has been given” boomed out Hiddenshadow as he landed lightly on the wooden deck “We are to attack Silvermoon City, to ensure no aid is sent whilst Echoes deal with that %!### Sylvannas, our target will be Lord Lor'themar, it is the only way to ensure those damn machines wont be sent through the translocater our scout's located in the Sun Spire.”

“Yarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr boss” called Triksy, getting so excited that her captain's hat almost fell from her head as she bounced across the deck “Take her to the north lads, were sailing to Silvermoon”

“No” the Archdruid says as he slowly shakes his head “We have allies waiting for us in Arathi, an order of Paladins who will accompany us to Silvermoon, perhaps the desicration of the Naru that took place there has offended them somehow, either way safer we do not take the ship to the Ghostlands, we know not what defences the scourge may have set up, no this day we will ride to war” nodding the captain gave her crew orders to land, and soon the forces of The Exiles where gathered outside the fallen keep of Strongarde, where they happened upon the allies their master had previously mentioned, a row of well kept knights, sitting atop their battle charges, armor and weapons gleaming in the fading light of the summer sun.

“Well met Macloren, me and mine are glad that your Order have seen fit to ride with us this day” Hiddenshadow called out to the waiting order of Knights.

“The work we will do today is well done Master Hiddenshadow” A well kept man called back as he rode slightly out from amongst the line of shining heroes “We will give the Horde cause to long remember this day.”

“That we certainly will Master Knight” grinned the Archdruid “It is a long ride ahead of us and we must make haste, already our allies gather their forces ready to strike, we must ensure we are their in time to play our part”
“That is something we can help with Master Druid” Macloren montined for his men to take their places amongst the Exile throng, and together they spoke in one voice, a prayer to the light to speed the travellers way “It is done, Hiddenshadow, our prayers are answered, let us ride with all haste.”

“MOVE IT YA LUBBERS” Screeched Triksy at the assembled mass of bodies, and move it they did.

Sitting astride his pet Anzu, Hiddenshadow led his forces with alacrity past the horde town of Hammerfell, along the Alterac River through the mountains into the Plaguelands, with grim determination they made their way through the fallen town of Corins Crossing, hacking and smashing the forces of the Scourge as they made their way towards the Blood Elf city. As one they made good time through the Thalassian Passage, from which they thundered down the Dead Scar, ignoring the lesser mionions of undeath as they passed into Eversong Woods, by this point some of the Sindorei had certainly seen the angry throng of flesh passing through there realm, reports of soldiers from the horde faction Zenith waiting for the troop in Silvermoon itself had reached the Archdruids ears, turning to his commanders, Hiddenshadow signaled the time for caution had ended, and so, as a wave of destruction, The Exiles and The Order of Illumantion crashed into Silvermoon city with the force and ferocity of a hurricane.

Screams filled the streets as the civilians of Silvermoon fled before the oncoming alliance army, the elvin guards proving no match for the blades and spells they threw themselves against, though to their credit they did what they could to try and slow that seething mass from reaching their master in the Sunfury Spire. They where joined by few Horde heroes, Huor most notably amongst them snuck several times from the shadows attempting to lash out at the Archdruid, only to disappear back into the shadows when the Exile guards had repelled his attacks.

The fight was brutal and swift, within fifteen minutes of entering Silvermoon, the Alliance had gained access to the very peak of Sunfury Spire, and there engaged in battle with Lord Lor'themar, Hiddenshadow himself adopted the form of a mighty bear, and tackled the Blood Elf to the floor, despite the best efforts of the reinforcements sent from Ogrimmar, including traitorous druids who allied with the blood elf cause, the elvin lord was soon laid out on his own floor, battered and bloody, like all that had lay in their path, with a grin Hiddenshadow ordered the troops to hold the tower, and Exile and Order alike began to force those Horde who sought their removal back down the steps of the spire.

Reaching into a pouch at his side, the Archdruid took a handful of dirt and whispered the words, “Silvermoon has fallen”, before throwing it into the air and watching it float off. Seemingly dazed Hiddenshadow looked at the carnage around him, suddenly his head snapped up and he called out to his forces gathered about him.

“Sylvannas has fallen, the time has come, we march on Ogrimmar, Kalimdor will be liberated, let them have this stupid tower back, I want to see portals to Theramore, now dammit, everyone its time to leave, we meet at the docks”

TBC

- by Hiddenshadow
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:35 pm

An icy breeze circles around the Scarlet Highlord Algorath, a cold voice with a strong Thalassian accent can be heard.

"You... will... Pay..."

Later that evening two elves of the House slip into the Scarlet Monastery Armory, their armor is dark and their runblades glisten with energies unknown. After killing a small patrol the female elf eyes the cannons beside her, resting her hand against one.

"These will be used against us. We cannot allow this."

The male elf nods slightly, eyeing up another approaching patrol. He draws his runeblade and throws himself at them, after a few sweeps of his blade they fall to the ground, their blood spill over him. He turns to face the female elf. His voice cold...

"Indeed... We will have to do something about that..."

Later the two elves covered in the warm, sticky blood of the fools who dared stand in their path, exit the Scarlet Monastery Armoury, its weapons damaged and cannons sabotaged. The female elf turns to her companion with a dark grin.

"That went smoothly did it not, Dracanos?"

"Yes, Kadris... Indeed it did..."

- By Dracanos
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 1:36 pm

Gamning makes his way out from the dark portal after his loong time spent in outland

Those demons just wont stop coming, and i heard now they also made their way to that damn blod elf isle.
Lets see what Keal´thas is... Gamning gets interuppted by one of his messengers

The messenger is breathing heavy after his long way running

Commander Gamning...there...there...

Gamning interuppts
Whoa whoa lad, easy now, whats with all this rush?

The messenger recovers
Sorry for the delay but there has been several attack at the northen area, the forsaken have started a war against the allaince settlements

Gamning:for how loong?

Messenger:Im not sure, quite a time now.

Gamning stomps his foot at the ground and say loudly:
Curses!
I always the the messages late!

Gamning points his finger at the messenger as if he were pointing a sword
Assemble the knights! we head north, and send a messenger to Commander Pilus, let him know we are on his side in this battle.

- By Gamning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The House go to war!   The House go to war! Empty

Back to top Go down

The House go to war!
Page 1 of 1