We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*

Go down 
+2
munechi
Nec
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nec

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2009-03-04

A Thank You. *Dun dun dun* Empty
PostSubject: A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*   A Thank You. *Dun dun dun* EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:36 am

Just a small thanks for all the Horde showing up, though we were severly outnumbered and outmatched and kinda got slaughtered!..t'was still loads of fun, so yeah..thats what I wanted to say xD.
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*   A Thank You. *Dun dun dun* EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:52 am

was a great event to bad of the numbers.

was also fun scouting you guys at the keep Razz
scared me when you suddenly went for Razor Hill (i was standing at the wall on your way there)
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*   A Thank You. *Dun dun dun* EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 6:33 am

Despite some folks getting a little impatient at the delays, i think everybody enjoyed themselves.

You guys ended up with less people than you planned and we ended up with more than i hoped.

Thanks for the rp-pvp. Look forward to more Very Happy

Oh...and apologies to the organisers of the Warsong pit event...it seems i kinda stole all the rp-pvpers Embarassed ... we'll be back next week i promise I love you
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*   A Thank You. *Dun dun dun* EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:53 am

It was a lot of fun!

The numbers could have been a bit more evenly matched of course. When we didn't know how many would attack, we called in all the help we could get. Smile

I'm looking forward to the next time.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*   A Thank You. *Dun dun dun* EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 10:57 am

Nec wrote:
Just a small thanks for all the Horde showing up, though we were severly outnumbered and outmatched and kinda got slaughtered!..t'was still loads of fun, so yeah..thats what I wanted to say xD.

Well, you outnumbered us in Brill Razz
Back to top Go down
Katheryn

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*   A Thank You. *Dun dun dun* EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 12:39 pm

I'm amazed I didn't get one-shotted in that fight, was entertaining to watch, shame I was too low to properly join in.
Back to top Go down
Alaster Grymm

Alaster Grymm

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*   A Thank You. *Dun dun dun* EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:03 pm

Was a good laugh! Enjoyed it tremendously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*   A Thank You. *Dun dun dun* Empty

Back to top Go down

A Thank You. *Dun dun dun*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: The SSL-WoW Archive :: IC Archive :: Our Stories-
Jump to: