We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Road blocked!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gen'jin

Gen'jin

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Road blocked! Empty
PostSubject: Road blocked!   Road blocked! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:39 pm

The Witch Doctor Zinzal'ji of the "Heritage of Zandalar", was heading home to Sen'jin village after the guilds weekly meeting in Oggrimmar. he followed the main road, leading from Oggrimmar to Razor hill. But he was not prepared for what he encountered. THE ROAD WAS BLOCKED! human Soldiers, bearing the mark of Stormwind, had placed thier banner, and was blocking the road, attacking anyone trying to pass (or OOC people attacking). He quicly turned his raptor around, and road back to Oggrimmar for help. He quickly somouned the as many as he could from his guild and together they went to investiage. They were not alone, the words of Allaince forces in Durotar had quicly spread, and brave adventures had too come to investiage the allaince pressece. When they arrived, the Allaince forces retreated throgh a portal. bafled about what they had witnessed, they began to debate on what this was all about. Among the brave adventures were a Orc, of the "Warsong Blade": Graanshakuun. He grinned to himself, as if he knew somthing. Ryleen, the leader of the "Heritage of Zandalar" noticed this, and confronted the orc. However he stated that he did NOT know anything, and that he belived the allaince merly had come to raid Horde teritory, as allaince always do. Zinzal'ji adviced Ryleen to let it be, and saluted the orc, for his presence at the scene, and soon after left for Sen'jin Village.

((The Allaince, was idetifyed as the "Stormwind Militia". We salute them for thier boldness, and whatever the reason for thier pressence in Durotar, we hope to encounter them in the field again))
Back to top Go down

Road blocked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road blocked!   Road blocked! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:06 pm

Intriguing. Does this mean that SwM have learned to PVP (read scrapped the armour requirement)? I'll be very interested to hear about the reasons for these actions.
Back to top Go down
Katalmach

Katalmach

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Road blocked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road blocked!   Road blocked! EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 pm

Heh, they've always been able to PvP. They've smacked us around several times in the past.
Back to top Go down

Road blocked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road blocked!   Road blocked! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:27 am

Katalmach wrote:
Heh, they've always been able to PvP. They've smacked us around several times in the past.

That is because you are full of warriors and they are full of paladins Razz
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Road blocked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road blocked!   Road blocked! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:22 pm

Woot! world RPPVP FTW! Gief more!
Back to top Go down
Tyragon Shademourn

Tyragon Shademourn

Number of posts : 74
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Road blocked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road blocked!   Road blocked! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:27 pm

I would guess atleast Cantor and Gregorius were there. I've seen both of them in Durotar alot lately just them or with 1-2 more Militias. And I know atleast Cantor is a mean-machine even in Imperial gear and Gregorius seems pretty famed for being a pretty new Militia for me.
Back to top Go down
Katalmach

Katalmach

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Road blocked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road blocked!   Road blocked! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:20 pm

Liontooth wrote:
Katalmach wrote:

That is because you are full of warriors and they are full of paladins Razz

Lol, thats exactly right. We can only soak so many divine storms at once ^^

Tyragon Shademourn wrote:
I would guess atleast Cantor and Gregorius were there. I've seen both of them in Durotar alot lately just them or with 1-2 more Militias. And I know atleast Cantor is a mean-machine even in Imperial gear and Gregorius seems pretty famed for being a pretty new Militia for me.

I remember Cantor's name from when we were out pillaging in westfall. With a healer on him he was very very hard to cut chunks out of.

I want to see you on the battlefield one day Tyragon. The more people who try to kill me in game, the merrier!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Road blocked! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Road blocked!   Road blocked! Empty

Back to top Go down

Road blocked!
Page 1 of 1