We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MY GOD! FINALLY!

Go down 
+9
Shadowtroll
Vexacus
Ryleen
Opathu
Snicka
Emanee
Drakonis
Adalan
Siheld
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:35 am

To be honest, the mane pretty much confirms that they're dudes. Which is a shame, I guess. But these new forms look a lot more sleek and predatory than the chubby grinning original.
Back to top Go down
Chassandra

Number of posts : 199
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Well, the majority of taurens are male, sadly. Thus, having a male cat form is more suiting.
Remodel taurettes, not the animal forms please!
But on the other hand, why care at all when everyone rolls Belf nowdays.

....wait, I'm on the border to whining.

Yay! More tasty models to choose from! I want to tame one for my hunter. Or perhaps use one as mount?
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 pm

The kitties also have four claws... which, in this case, is accurate, real cats also have four (although retractable) claws.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 6:04 pm

Snicka wrote:
The kitties also have four claws... which, in this case, is accurate, real cats also have four (although retractable) claws.

What about the "thumb"? They have five, one is just placed elsewhere. Smile [random fact] Except for the norwegian...whatever-the-race-is-called... they have six toes. [/random fact]
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 11:19 am

Makes me wanna roll a druid... But only until level 20 and kitty tiem Razz
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 12:47 pm

Ryleen wrote:
Snicka wrote:

What about the "thumb"? They have five, one is just placed elsewhere. Smile [random fact] Except for the norwegian...whatever-the-race-is-called... they have six toes. [/random fact]

Well, they have "thumbs" only on their front paws, and it's not as visible as the four toes they walk on. Bears, on the other hand, have five claws more or less in one row.
Anyway, horned lions can have as many toes as they want, it doesn't really matter. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:45 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.drakonis7.deviantart.com
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 7:58 am

aww.. they look cuddly.
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:15 am

They're nice enough I guess, but a little underwhelming compared to the Tauren kitties. But then, the old nelf kitty was always preferable to the tauren one so this puts them on the same level.
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 8:56 am

I'm going for the upper right one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:33 am

The thing I like more about the tauren forms is that they actualy have eyes, not just little glowy bits.. They make the kitties look more.. kitty-ish. Razz And the night elf ones look a bit like they were made of candy.. especialy the pink one xD
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:54 am

Daidrax wrote:
The thing I like more about the tauren forms is that they actualy have eyes, not just little glowy bits.. They make the kitties look more.. kitty-ish. Razz And the night elf ones look a bit like they were made of candy.. especialy the pink one xD

But the same thing goes for the bear forms... and their actual, humanoid forms. Taurens have human-like eyes, while night elves have glowing orbs in their eyesockets. Razz
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 pm

As someone I know said... HUEG IMPROVAN!
Back to top Go down
Drakonis

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-03-10

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:23 pm

Last edited by Drakonis on Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.drakonis7.deviantart.com
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 2:31 pm

So, in the elves' case all catforms are equivalents of a certain bear form, which is not the case with the taurens? That's weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MY GOD! FINALLY!   MY GOD! FINALLY! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

MY GOD! FINALLY!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2