We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 9:46 am

((for those of you that were interested about what was going on at the Broken Keel last night, read on - Vypra))

Some ogres were fighting eachother in the Circle of Blood. And some more ogres were spectating the fights.
A Demonic Circle appeared on the ground, it made the ogres curious enough to stop fighting.
Then a demonic portal appeared from the ground, from beneath the circle.
Nothing else happened for a while, the ogres stood there looking stupid, one of them raised his mace and tried to smash the portal. He hit it with all his strength.
As the mace hit, the mace got engulfed in Fel Flames, and the ogre was thrown back. He was dead before he hit the wall, the mace had splintered and punctured most of his body.
Several Infernals started raining from the sky, many of the ogres fled, some remained to fight to prove their strength.

They should've fled while they still had the chance.

The Ogres rallied up, and with several battle cries, they attacked the Infernals.
Their weapons were no match for the infernals. And they all ended up at the brink of death.
Several soul links were made from the portal to the dying ogres.
And the portal started to drain the ogres souls. They were screaming with agony as the last remnants of their soul left their body, and got absorbed by the portal.

The portal opened, and out stepped a dark robed Elf. His head was covered in the hood he was wearing.
He looked over the circle, and didn't seem to take notice of the dead warriors on the ground.
He raised his head, looking at the shattered sky of Outland. His focus was on the green glow, a tunnel in the Twisting Nether.
He waited there a long time, just watching the green glow known as Nether Line.

He drawed a large Demonic Circle on the floor, and another Demon Portal appeared.
Several Imps were coming out of the Portal, and they were carrying a Troll with them.
He was awake, but he did nothing to to resist.
The Elf ordered one of the infernals to him. He then absorbed the Fel energies keeping the infernals moving, leaving behind a pile of Infernal stones.
Then he used the Fel energies to form the stones into an altar.

The imps placed the Troll upon the Altar, and chained him to the altar with chains made of Fel Steel.
"You should pray to whatever gods you have that she comes, Mag'fon." The elf laughed a little.
"She would nevah evah do dat, Dyriam! Bettah i be dah one dyin' dann loads of others!"

Dyriam drew out his dagger, "we'll see about that, Mag. Anyway, my servants will deliver the message to her soon enough, and tell her that she got 3 days to get me those 100, meanwhile, i will have fun stabbing you for every hour that goes. If i remember correctly, you trolls are able to regenerate wounds faster than other humanoids i've seen. So i don't need to be worried about you dying."

"Ya cul'd try, mon. Pain be something i can handle."

"Then you should look forward to the end of this, true agony lies deeper than mere flesh and bone."

Dyriam opens up one of his bags, and grabs several scrolls.
He then hands them to the imps, and sends them off to every Horde city on Azeroth.

Vypra

Vypra, i guess you already know that i have your friend under my possesion.

I guess you also know about the offer i gave you yesterday.

And i felt quite nobleminded today, so i am willing to give you a second chance.

If you want your friends freedom, then bring me 100 nearly dead individuals,

at the Circle of Blood. Their fate shall remain unknown.

You can bring me anything capable of thinking,

ogres, humans, orcs, trolls, *the list keeps on naming several humanoids*

I will give you three days to do this.

If the individuals isn't here after three days,

then i will take his soul for my own purposes

You have my promise that you will not get attacked by me or my minions.

So you can bring me the individuals.

Signed

Dyriam Dinma Meknool

*the scroll appears to be written in troll blood*

Then he turns his gaze to the sky, focusing on the Nether Line.
"I will wait right here."
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:36 am

Vypra sure seems like a popular target for bandits, terrorists and other people like that. Smile What did she do to get involved in this?
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:51 am

Why do the bad guys like to attack Vyp? who can say? some of my own theories are: she's popular (she certainly knows a lot of people), she's successful (she made it to Bloodguard in the Horde and her pub business seems to be booming), She's respected (people ask her for advice fairly often) and she's game (she won't just run for help, she'll try and sort things out her own which i can imagine would amuse the baddies watching her run about no end Wink )

This time, Mag (the kidnapped/ possesed troll) is a memeber of the extreme angling club and Vyp won't just let some crazy warlock take the soul of one of her freinds without a fight Razz
Back to top Go down
Danmikkel

Danmikkel

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: [Horde RP] Friends abandoned?   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 4:34 pm

Mag was lying on the altar, one day had passed, one day since he got placed upon the altar and chained to it with chains of Felsteel.
"I really hope you will be okay Vypra." Mag thought. "i also need to be brave for everyone at Ratchet"
Mag fell a tear, he tried to stop it, but could'nt. He looked at the wounds on his body, they were still healing.
He had been stabbed alot, just to appease the crazy Blood Elf's lust.
He looked around himself to try and see if he could see the Blood Elf.

He was still standing at the same spot he always stood when he was watching the sky.
He looked at the dead ogres. He noticed there even were children among the dead.
He closed his eyes, he didn't want to see. No no, he couldn't.
He looked at the where the Blood Elf was standing, but wait, where was he?

"It's been a day already, Mag'fon. And i haven't heard anything from her yet, *laughs*. I think she has abandoned you."
"Bettah she be abandoning me 'denn killin' one hundrad othe's!"

The blood elf stands by his head, with his dagger in hand (( same appearance as "Blade of Dormant Memories")) and cuts of Mag's ear off.

Mag screams and tries to cower the wound with his hands, but forgot that he was chained, and he also forgets that the chains got spikes, and they dig into his flesh, corrupting and wounding.
And it makes him scream anymore, and the Blood Elf starts to scream with him.
"You will be mine Mag, i will feed you to my minions!"

The Blood Elf walks to his spot again, and continues watching the sky, giggling.
"Vypra, leave me here, no need to risk people to save me..." was his last thoughts before he fainted.
Back to top Go down
http://danrai.newgrounds.com/
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 7:59 am

Anandor was running fast through the streets of Silvermoon.
He was carrying a magically sealed envelope.
He always looked around, to ensure noone was following him.
On the envelope it was written the words: "Vypra and "A helping hand"
He quickly looked over the the park, to ensure noone was there.

He then inserted the letter in the mailbox. And then looked at it like he just didn't believe what he just did.
"I am taking a huge risk doing this... I sure hope she will be making the right choice."
He then ran away from the mail box...
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:49 am

Vypra sat in the room people liked to call her office, chin supported in one hand, absently tapping a tusk with her finger.

She'd been summoned to Grommash Hold to explain to an irritable Darkspear Officer why somebody had seen fit to litter the major cities with letters adressed to her.

Her musing was interrupted as Discorde entered carrying yet another letter and a flagon of mead. Sotek hovered nervously in the doorway as the warlock placed the items on the desk and gave Vypra a quizzical look.

'Who on Azeroth wants to contact you this badly?'

'Wha' posses ya ta bring me a drink witout my askin'?' countered the Shaman

'Don't get used to it' the girl grinned wickedly 'i want to know what's in this new letter and Sotek was too afraid to let me peek before i gave it you.'

"Sotek hear troll swearing...no want beard set on fire again' he muttered.

'Sorry mon...i don' like bein' dragged ta Orgrimmar firs' ting in da mornin' an gettin' a dressin' down infon' o' da Kor'Kron guard.' she smiled apologetically. Seeing Discorde fidgetting impatiently, she ripped open the new letter.

'Well' demanded the forsaken girl 'what does it say?!'

Vypra handed over the letter and quickly began scrabbling round for a piece of parchment and something to write with.

'I see...and what are you going to do about it?'

'Firs', i gonna send a reply. Den ya can go find Vex an' Sotek can get me anot'er drink an' help me get ma stuff tagether' She picked up the mead and drained it in one go 'I got me a paladin ta find.'
Back to top Go down
Danmikkel

Danmikkel

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 8:40 pm

Retrion sat there, staring at the nameless graves. How long have he been sitting there? Since he brought that poor Troll to his master?
He thought back to the day when his master slaughtered his family during the Invasion.
Have it already gone 1 year since that? Since the Scourge broke the enchanted gates?
He remember it as clear as the sky, the flames were surrounding them both.
He rushed to attack his master. But his demon managed to parry and capture him, allowing his master to make him his slave.

He wanted to get angry, but the cursed circle on his back won't allow him to go against his master.
"If only i could be free."
He then put on his helmet and started to ride away from the hidden graveyard.
He was going to Silvermoon. Trying to find a way to free himself.

Last edited by Danmikkel on Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:36 am

Just a thought, shouldn't this go in the stories section?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 12:19 pm

Not until we're finished. Its based on whats happening in game so this is the right place for it for now.
Back to top Go down
Danmikkel

Danmikkel

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 2:01 pm

Dyriam is cackling as he drags the dagger out of Mag's right hand.
"This is your last day alive, how do you feel about that?"
Mag was lying there, gasping for air. "Really? didn't notice..."

Dyriam started to prepare the spell to drain the soul of Mag.
"Soon, very soon..."

He drawed a pentagram,
"The soul is nothing more than a tool."
and placed a candle at the wing of Mag's left hand.
"The flame of life will be snuffed out, this candle will symbolize it."
he then places a bell by his left leg.
"A carpenter needs to preserve his tools, as the warlock needs to preserve the soul in the process, the belll will help with that"
He then places a wheel by Mag's rigght leg
"The soul will not ascend to any greater plane, it will rather be used to keep everything going, the wheel shall symbolize this."
Then he places a crystal ball by Mag's right hand.
"A soul needs a place to be, or else it will dissappear, the crystal ball is to store it."
He then takes place by Mag's head
"The process needs to be supervised, i will deal with that."

"Don't worry Mag, we won't start yet, the ritual will take place by midnight."
He then looks up to the sky, staring at the Nether line once more
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:22 pm

The sun was straining to rise above the jagged peaks of the blades edge mountians as the Shaman wearily made her way to the Circle of Blood.

After a frustrating evening in search of the possesed paladin, Retrion, she had finally given up and decided to head for outland alone.

Vypra knew the three days she had been given had expired at midnight and she had only the vaguest hope that Mag was still alive. Not that she had any idea how she would free him if he was.

Still, the hope she clung to was that she could at least prevent his soul from being imprisoned by the Blood Elf.
Back to top Go down
Danmikkel

Danmikkel

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 8:10 pm

(( ok, after along time, we have managed to finish another part of this story, it is sent to Vypra in a PM, and awaits her approval =)
Hope you will enjoy it, took me awfully long to write it all -.- ))
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 11:20 am

(( And here we have it. The big battle scene Smile I've kept this as close to what Dan sent me as possible while correcting for spellings and grammar. He's used a little artistic lisence but i have no objections to what is written - Vyp ))

Friends Abandoned: The battle

Dyriam opens his eyes "It is complete..."
Dyriam picks up the purple orb, and smiles "Karuri, Bellashul! Come here to me at once"
Immediately as the imps names are spoken they pop out of a cloud of green smoke. One of the imps stutters: "Wh-wh-what do you want of us, ma-ma-ma-m-master?"

"Bring this body to icecrown, dispose of it the same way as with the other ones.
Then you will take this Soul Orb to the Black Temple, place it with the others!"
"As you wish" The two imps walk off, arguing about who shall bring the soul orb,
as none of them wants to take it with them.

"Now to wait for her to arrive with my one hundred souls as well..."
He waits for a while, but he doesn't care how long he has to wait, he is just staring at the nether lines in the sky.

He then notices a ghostly wolf, sprinting from one of the entrances to the ramp of the arena

"It is good to see that you have joined us, Vypra! Do you have my 100 individuals?"

"Sorry, no one could make it!"

Dyriam got annoyed and ready for battle once he heard these words "So I guess you came here to free your friend then?"

"Yeah, dat wha da plan"

Dyriam laughed "Do you honestly believe you can defeat me? Karuri! Attack!"
His Imp pops out of a cloud of smoke, then rushes towards Vypra with a Fel Iron Blade in his hand.

Vypra dodges, then unleashes a shock of fire towards the little imp, which enrages it causing it to unleash several bolts of Fel Fire but Vypra managed to block the spells using her totems.
She then hurled a lava bolt towards the little imp, which instantly vanquishes it on the spot.

Dyriam then summons the souls of the slain innocents, then sends them towards Vypra to harm her. Every one of them hit Vypra, forcing her to gasp for air a second.

"Impressive, it is rare to be able to survive such a spell” He then bites on his thumb, making it bleed. Then pulls up the sleeve on his robe and drags the bleeding thumb across a tattoo on his fore-arm. The tattoo immediately starts to glow with a green light. "You're gonna enjoy this..." but before he could manage to cast the curse, he get's knocked down by a icy shock, then he gets struck by Lightning from above.

He charges up some Demonic Energies in his lungs, then unleashes it all in a Howl of Terror. He then falls to his knees.

Vypra went to cower herself, and heal her wounds.

Dyriam consumed a big amount of fel energies to heal his burn marks and wounds. The only problem was that his left arm was shaking constantly, and he couldn't control it. "Come on, obey me! Obey me! I am the one in charge here, not you! Go away, now!"

His skin on his arm starts to darken. "I must defeat her fast, or else this will not end altogether well."

Suddenly the ramp of the arena comes crashing down to the floor and a Blood Knight jumps up from the ruins of the ramp, right in front of Vypra.

He glares angrily down at Vypra, through the holes in his helmet. His weapons are drawn.

And Dyriam starts to yell: "Retrion! Good that you came! Attack her! Kill her on the spot! Obey your master!"

Retrion then turns towards Dyriam "No..."

"What did you say?!"

"I said no!" Retrion points his blade towards Dyriam. "I, want, revenge..."

"You will obey me!" Dyriam summons several souls of the slain innocent, and launches them towards Retrion.
Retrion charges his shield with holy energies, then launches it all against the souls.
The souls instantly vanishes on contact with the holy shield, and then it hits Dyriam right on the chest, causing him to scream in pain, and fall to his knees.

"You killed my family! You killed them while forcing me to look at you doing so!"

"How can this be?" Dyriam thought "He said he would grant me powers beyond my imagination!"
Dyriam looked at his arm, it was getting darker. "I need to hurry..." he thought
"Fine! I will slay you both right here on the spot!"
Dyriam raises his arms to the sky. Then, several infernals starts to come crashing down. "Slay the Blood Knight! Make him suffer!"
He bites his thumb once more, and drags it up along the tattoo on his left arm.

He manages to place a Curse on Vypra. Sending waves of pain through her.
He sends a ghostly soul into her, which immediately starts to suck out her life force.

Dyriam made a fatal mistake though. He didn't watch his back, trusting his infernals would kill the Blood Knight. He got struck down from behind by Retrion. and falls to the ground. "Imp...ossible..."

Vypra steps forward, struggling slightly after the curses she endured "Give back mah Frien'"

Dyriam laughs, and speaks with a manic tone in his voice "Your friend is not here!" Dyriam coughs up some more blood.

"Den where he be? Wha ya done wit he?"

"Like I would tell you!"

Retrion grabs Dyriam and places him on his feet, holding his blade towards Dyriam's throat.

"Tell her where she is! Or I’ll finish you on the spot!" but somehow, Dyriam managed to summon a succubus without Retrion noticing, and she started with her seducing magics.

It distracted Retrion long enough for Dyriam to escape his grasp.
Dyriam gasped for air, "Now. For. You!" Dyriam tried to unleash some of his worst spells, but Retrion reacted too quickly, and Dyriam was struck down once more.

"What is happening?! Why can't I fight with full power?! how are you so strong?!"
Dyriam is bleeding heavily from his wounds. But there is something about the colour, it got a faint green glow to it...

Vypra stares Dyriam down, waiting for an answer

"His soul belongs to me and my Master now! You cannot save him! I know the only way, and you won't share that knowledge!" But Dyriam could no longer control his body, his skin had become even darker... He fell to his knees, pain started rushing through his body "Fine, I will tell you where it is! but first..."

Dyriam creates a Demonic Rune Circle on the ground. And activates the Demonic rune on Retrion's back.

"Fight, for me! You will pay for this treachery later! Arise now! Slay her!"
Dyriam started to smile a snarling smile once he knew he had gotten control over Retrion who screamed in pain while the Circle started to take control over him.

Retrion rised to his feet, "No!", and started moving towards Dyriam.
Dyriam started to panic, "get back! I command you"
Retrion raises his blade, and forces it through his stomach, the blade pointed out of his back.

Dyriam looks down on the blade piercing his stomach. And once he felt the pain from his wound, he realised he could control his powers once more!
He enrages and starts to yell "I've had it! Time to slay you both on the spot! You cannot defeat the servant of Sargeras!"

Immediately after he mentioned that name, his skin got all black. Out of his wounds dark and shadowy energies started to seep out, floating up to the skies.
His eyes went from Fel green to Purple. He put his over his face to cower it.
His teeth grew, and got more pointy and sharper. His nose disappeared, leaving only 2 holes left.

Wings shot out from his back. The shadowy energies started to cower his body, they formed fangs on the tip of his fingers. Horns shoot out from his head. He started to grow, ripping his robes to shreds, his feet transformed into hooves.
He then started with a spell, green flames could be seen between his fingers. Then he launched it up in the air, he started to cackle maniacally. His voice has changed as well, it sounded like it was several hundreds of people talking or saying the same things as Dyriam.

The orb of fel Flames came shooting down on Dyriam, engulfing him in the very flames he summoned. He roared, and the Fel Flames turned into a dark and evil armour, it was all black with a dim light of Green and purple in it. He also got a blade made out of Fel Steel, it was covered with Fel Flames and Shadow Flames.

"Now, you shall die!" Confident he would win, he didn't bother summon more demons to aid him, even if he could. He grabbed Retrion by the head, and threw him towards the wall. It would have killed him, if Vypra haven't gotten the wind element to stop Retrion from crashing.

Dyriam swung his blade towards Vypra, but Retrion came in the way, and blocked the attack.

Dyriam pressed his blade, in an attempt to crush Retrion. But Vypra managed to strike Dyriam with more Lightning, knocking him back.

Retrion saw his chance, and struck Dyriam on his leg. But his armour protected him, it didn't even have a scratch!

Dyriam raised his leg to stomp Retrion, but got stopped by an Earth Elemental.
He shot a bolt of shadow towards the Elementals head, and instantly vanquished it and when the elemental fell, Dyriam lost some balance. Retrion and Vypra noticed this, and struck with Fire and Light.

When the Light came in contact with the Fel Steel, the Fel Steel made a screaming noise, almost as if someone had been tortured.
Dyriam jumped and flew up in the air. still confident he could do this alone.
He pointed his blade down, and prepared to strike down to the ground. He charged his blade with shadow energies and fell to the ground.
Vypra and Retrion managed to avoid the worst impact, but the shadow energies hit them. Knocking them several feet back.

Retrion rushed to see if Vypra was okay, and helped her on her feet. But they had to flee from the spot immediately, as a ball of Fel flames came launching at them.
It exploded on impact as well, thus knocking Vypra and Retrion more back.
Immediately after the explosion, Dyriam rushed towards Vypra, and attempted to separate her head from her body with his blade.

She blocked with her shield, but she didn't have the strength in her body to withstand it, so she got knocked away.
Retrion came rushing towards Dyriam, with his shield and blade charged with Light.

He hit Dyriam with the light from his shield, to then slash with his blade.
The plate armour made that screaming sound again. And Dyriam got knocked to his knees for a moment, giving Retrion time to check for Vypra.
Her arm had been broken, but she thinks she might be able to fight, if Retrion could keep Dyriam away from her.

Dyriam rised to his feet, clearly struggling to maintain his Armour.
"That was close, too close..." he thought for himself. "Lucky for me he don't have faith in the Light, and just absorbed the Light of the Naaru..."
Retrion charged with a shout, engaging in a sword fight with the Demon.
But Dyriam never got the chance to deliver a fatal blow, feeling the demonic strength started to disappear and he didn't have enough strength to summons his demons...

Retrion pretended he went for Dyriam’s left thigh, but before Dyriam managed to parry it, Retrion moved his blade upwards, and managed to hit Dyriam right in the face.

Just when he got struck with the blade, Vypra unleashed the full Might of the Elements to strike Dyriam.

Dyriam’s armour shattered, and when Retrion pulled his blade out, Dyriam's transformation started to reverse, but right before he turned normal, he managed to claw Retrion, leaving him with a big corrupted wound on his right side.

Dyriam fell to the ground, the shadowy energies turned into Dyriam’s robes.
"How.... can this be!" Dyriam coughs up a lot of Blood "He promised me power greater than anyone!"

Dyriam’s wounds started to bleed again, the wounds he got in his demon form wasn't anywhere on Dyriam’s body.

Vypra steps aside with Retrion, trying to keep her broken arm stable.
"Demons always Lie mon...now..how can I get my frein' back?"

"Your friends soul *cough* is located in the ruins of Karabor, now known as the Black Temple." Dyriam coughs up even more blood
"although Illidan have been slain, and Akama is trying to make the temple a place of Light, there are still tombs where darkness hides..."

Vypra looks confused at Dyriam "His Soul?"

Dyriam makes an pathetic attempt to laugh "I thought the Undead of the Scourge might enjoy some fresh meat, so I sent his body to the middle of Icecrown!
Maybe they will make better use of his body than me!" Dyriam laughs even more "I'm so brilliant"

Vypra gasps, Dyriam attempts to rise on his feet "he is... however... most likely... encased in ice"

Vypra glares angrily at Dyriam. "Tell me. How do I get Mag back in one piece?"

"Like I would tell you! That shall remain a secret I will take with me to the grave!" Dyriam secretly starts to charge a spell inside his body.

Vypra growls menacingly against Dyriam, it is obvious she is angry at Dyriam.
Dyriam bursts into fire, "Die!" then spreads the fel flames through the entire arena, making the arena burn.
"I will avenge my family!" Retrion throws a holy hammer at Dyriam, which hits Dyriam right in the head, killing him on the spot.
But the flames didn't disappear. Vypra shouts "We has tah get outta here!"

Retrion and Vypra stares at the ruin of the Arena...
"Vekk... How can I help Mag now?" Vypra sighs.

Retrion looks down to the ground "Even though I managed to avenge my family, it still won't bring them back, nor remove the memories of what he did. And I am sorry about your friend.” Retrion looks at Vypra sadly.

"Ya family will at leas' be honoured by ya figh' agains' dat demonspawn"

Retrion nods, with a little smile on his mouth.

"An' if dere be a way ta help Mag, I fin' it"

"But what are you going to do now?"

"Well... I got two places ta try... da Black Temple... an' icecrown."
Vypra taps one of her tusks thoughtfully "Still... wit all da Horde forces in da North, Icecrown may at leas' be easier ta get ta."

"True, but there is also the Alliance, they also got forces located there."

"Agreed, but rat'er dem den a host o' demons"

Retrion summons his Blood Charger, and mounts it "Well, goodbye then, for now..."
He waves at Vypra, then rides of into the Night of Outland.

"So long... An tanks fo ya help"

((What will happen? how will Vypra save Mag? What will Retrion do now? And how will Akama react when he find out that demons are still in Temple of Karabor?! The first question, who knows. second question, Vypra knows. third question, Retrion knows. Fourth question, noone knows.

It would also be nice if all of you Rp'ers out there would start to spread some rumours about the destruction of Blades Edge Arena and that goblins are working on rebuilding it!

And to those treasure hunters who would like to check out the arena, you won't find any of the armour or swords of Dyriam. only marks after this battle))
Back to top Go down
Danmikkel

Danmikkel

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 5:11 pm

(( I hope you people out there enjoyed this story =) ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel   [RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel Empty

Back to top Go down

[RP] Friends abandoned? - by Danmikkel
Page 1 of 1