We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Happy B'day Leaf

Go down 
+6
Lyranne
Siheld
Shadowtroll
Ryleen
Vypra
Morgalyen
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 6:55 am

Happy Birthday Leaf!!!
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:18 am

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you have a fantastic day cheers drunken
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:28 am

happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:29 am

Happy Birthday Leaf.

Your the only gnome which I dont consider a gnume...but in the end your a gnouge.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:30 am

Happy B'day TOOONY!
cheers
Back to top Go down

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 7:47 am

Hippy Birthday.

Btw going to Sweden on the 3rd week August. Will try and visit.
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 am

Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great time Smile
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:06 am

Aye happy birthday ya old bastard! (ye gods, what does that make me Question Razz )

Hey Lyranne, I abjectly failed to recognise you and speak to you last Saturday (I was the chap in the blue and white check shirt in the middle of the table) so my apologies. Shame as I would have liked to have said "hello!" Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:31 am

Opathu wrote:
Hey Lyranne, I abjectly failed to recognise you and speak to you last Saturday (I was the chap in the blue and white check shirt in the middle of the table) so my apologies. Shame as I would have liked to have said "hello!" Smile

Watch out! Oppy's on the pull!!!

And squashed tomatoes and stew to you Tony! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:02 pm

Happy birthday to the Gnogue! Smile
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm

Gurfang wrote:
Opathu wrote:

Well, technically Lyranne is a "he" (it's complicated) so I don't think so ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:25 pm

Opathu wrote:
Gurfang wrote:
Opathu wrote:

Well, technically Lyranne is a "he" (it's complicated) so I don't think so ...

And you've always said you'll screw anything Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:32 pm

Gurf got a point affraid
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:34 pm

Thank you, everyone. :D

*giefs gnogue hugs*

Liontooth wrote:
Btw going to Sweden on the 3rd week August. Will try and visit.
:o

I'll call you around that time like a madman and force you to meet up. Also, promise to not fall asleep this time. xD
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 2:36 pm

Happy Birthday fella!
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:18 pm

If only people could stop saying "HALFWAY TO FIFTY!"

xD
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:53 am

Opathu wrote:

Yes I recognised you from the phote and as with Speatus had the double "Oh it's him" From people yelling your name. Alas as anyone who was around me for the duation of my London visit will attest, I'm not one for randomly starting a conversation, much like I am in game.

Speatus also failed to recognise my being there, despite actually being casually introduced Razz

On a side note; there's little that's complicated about being a transexual (it makes me giggle when people who know act defensively for me, even though I've stated on this forum what I am ^^). There's a pic under Izaika's photos (the first one) where I'm at the head (tail?) of the table in my horrid brown jacket.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Lyranne wrote:

On a side note; there's little that's complicated about being a transexual (it makes me giggle when people who know act defensively for me, even though I've stated on this forum what I am ^^). There's a pic under Izaika's photos (the first one) where I'm at the head (tail?) of the table in my horrid brown jacket.

The complication with being a transexual - or actually talking about a transexual - is of grammatical nature. Is it more proper to use masculine or femenine form when you refer to a transgender person? I guess it depends on the context.
Of course, languages like mine (good old Hungarian) solve this problem by using the same personal pronoun for "he" and "she".
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:19 am

Well I personally prefer the feminine simply because that's what I'm aiming to be, which is why I go by the name Sarah online. I guess there's the simple problem of taking people out of their comfort zones too, so people simply don't know how to address me. It's easier online because most initially know me by that name, and readily accept I'm female.

But enough of derailing this thread:

I hope you had a wonderful day *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 6:00 pm

Lyranne wrote:
I hope you had a wonderful day *hugs*

Thank you, I did. :] *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy B'day Leaf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy B'day Leaf   Happy B'day Leaf Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy B'day Leaf
Page 1 of 1