We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Confrontation with a Greywolf

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Vaknor

Vaknor

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-14

Confrontation with a Greywolf Empty
PostSubject: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:34 pm

He stood over the two unconcious bodies one a male troll and the other a female tauren, the tabard she wore marked her as a member of the Greywolf... Something must have changed, he thought them to be a peaceful tribe. Penitence sat tending to her wounds.

'The attack was unprovoked?' He asked her.
'Yes brother, they came out of no-where.'

Vaknor pondered, he had no great friendship with the tribe but did this signal some sort of movement to a war-footing? He would have to report the hostility, perhaps things were changing in the bluff.

((Was suprised to see one of our members ganked by a troll called Rezip and a Tauren female from the tribe called Yuukin, not sure if you guys still have the 'Gank not lest ye be ganked' m.o, thought I would give you the heads up incase you were still promoting this guild image thing. Taataaa for now.))

Last edited by Vaknor on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://orderofillumination.darkbb.com/index.htm

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 5:59 pm

I think I know who you are talking about. I'll investigate.
Back to top Go down
Vaknor

Vaknor

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 6:06 pm

No worries buddy, just wondered what it was all about /hug
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 11:41 am

The GWT are evil. Lion knows what this was about... *glare*
Back to top Go down
Vaknor

Vaknor

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 3:00 pm

Evil?! But they are so fluffy and cute!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Vaknor wrote:
Evil?! But they are so fluffy and cute!

Ah ha! We have captured another weak mind with our fluffy cuteness!

I mean...Yes...hugs and all that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:26 am

Spoke with said person. The troll was getting CCed by a death knight so Yuukin went to help. A misclick caused Yuukin to attack the wrong target which I assume called you for help.

To be honest if any of our guild members see griefing being done especially to our friends we will jump in. Can I suggest you have a word with your guild member as well?
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 10:56 am

Aww... and here I was hoping the Greywolf Tribe had all gone crazy ape kill bonkers with drills.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 11:25 am

Vexacus wrote:
Aww... and here I was hoping the Greywolf Tribe had all gone crazy ape kill bonkers with drills.

Me too! lol!

That'd be a great story, eh? Children and women running screaming from Thunder Bluff, body parts, dismembered corpses, Cairne's head on a spike ... and above it all, a "lolling", grinning Liontooth, eyes rolling madly in his skull, doing a Colonel Kurtz and saying: "Mummy didn't love me enough ..."

The cherry on the cake would be the Greywolves tea bagging Xari, but I guess I'll just have to wait for that one Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Vaknor

Vaknor

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:50 pm

Liontooth wrote:
Can I suggest you have a word with your guild member as well?

Was on Skype with him at the time, he called for an assist as two horde were attacking him, didn't realise it was one of yours till I got there. Pen' said it was unprovoked. I just wondered if you guys had relaxed your pvp rules and what was going on rp-wise with the Tribe. Had some sort of mad-cow disease spread through the herd? Peni is a push over and the person least likely to grief in our guild, he gets his ass handed to him when he even looks at a hordie so I doubt he would pick on two that were higher level than him or even assist the Dk. As I said it's no bother, just thought you guys would prefer to know about these kinds of things so you can make sure there was no maliciousness on your end for the guild image and stuff.

I get the feeling Mummy Liontooth loved him a tad too much /bearhugs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 1:55 pm

Vaknor wrote:
Liontooth wrote:
Can I suggest you have a word with your guild member as well?

Was on Skype with him at the time, he called for an assist as two horde were attacking him, didn't realise it was one of yours till I got there. Pen' said it was unprovoked. I just wondered if you guys had relaxed your pvp rules and what was going on rp-wise with the Tribe. Had some sort of mad-cow disease spread through the herd? Peni is a push over and the person least likely to grief in our guild, he gets his ass handed to him when he even looks at a hordie so I doubt he would pick on two that were higher level than him or even assist the Dk. As I said it's no bother, just thought you guys would prefer to know about these kinds of things so you can make sure there was no maliciousness on your end for the guild image and stuff.

I get the feeling Mummy Liontooth loved him a tad too much /bearhugs

Sorry if I made my post sound aggressive but we take these sort of accusations very seriously. People have been told to GTFO the tribe before for ganking needlessly. But no the tribe are still the hippies from before Smile
Back to top Go down
Vaknor

Vaknor

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:06 pm

I know it's a serious accusation and by the sounds of things the Troll that Yuup was with initiated the pvp. I am all for Pvp, it's just giving us and excuse to go all Pogrom on your moo-hides. It wasn't a 'MISTER MISTER ONE OF UR GUILD MEMBERS WAS A MEANIE FACE,' just a 'sup wit that?' kinda thing.

What I particularly appreciated was when I went Afk to type my first post and had been flying just a tad too low (taking into consideration the extra couple of inches a moonkin gets) Yuupin was blasting me with moon-beams and I came back to find myself dead. I chuckled (knowing I would've done the same thing) and settled that score with Yuup' then and there Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 2:08 pm

Opathu wrote:

"Mummy didn't love me enough ..."

The true story of Arthas descent into madness?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Confrontation with a Greywolf   Confrontation with a Greywolf Empty

Back to top Go down

Confrontation with a Greywolf
Page 1 of 1