We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

One last try

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

One last try Empty
PostSubject: One last try   One last try EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:49 am

I've been very busy lately, so I haven't really had time to try and get things moving again, and people did kind of lose interest when they found that we would only be doing one easymode wing per night. Hence the lack of signups posted.

I've set one last signup, for next wednesday, a week from now. If we don't kick that off, I'll be putting this on hold for a while. ( giving up may be a better way to put it )

People have had a few weeks to gear up, and I know that a lot of people have been doing Naxx 10 for tactics and gear, so with any luck, we'll do a lot better than before. That being said, I know a lot of people haven't.

If this falls apart, I'll be pulling out. I've gotten a little fed up with keeping myself unsaved for any 25 man content just in case we pull together sometime, and I'm a few weeks behind on badges and gear.

When Ulduar comes, I'll post a signup for that, since maybe it'll get a little more attention, and people will be a little more interested. That said, I'll be very picky with who gets a spot, since it'll not be easy, and we're still not doing Naxx right, so gear will be a must for Ulduar if we have excess signups.

If it does happen that I pull out, I'd like for someone else to take over, but I wouldn't suggest it to anyone. This has been a helluva lot of fun, but mediating loot disputes, and dealing with everyone's little gripes and concernes is not easy. One or two is fine, but in one raid, I had to keep track of 8 conversations, and try and explain tactics and such at the same time.

Good luck peoples, I hope to see you there.

Edit:

I'm sorry if this sounds grouchy, I've not had enough sleep, also contact me here or in game if you want to be added to the list.
Back to top Go down
Huyana

Huyana

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-12-15

One last try Empty
PostSubject: Re: One last try   One last try EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:39 am

I for one understand you quite well. Being one that put your all on the table for this raid community, and have to handle people who are so so here and there on and off when it comes for raiding isnt just annoying, but its also holding you back. I've not been to many raids with you, but the two i've been with you have done very well. Both holding the raid together and explaining tactics, and pulling your own weight dpswise.

I salute you for your efforts (and so should everyone else), and will glare at anyone commenting that your being "grouchy" without being in your shoes.

I wish you good luck onwards Chow, and if this thing doesnt kick-start itself back to life, i'll whisper you at any chance when my 25 man naxx pug group has an opening. If not there is alot of naxx 25 man pugs around doing very well at it, even clearing it without much hassle. Most of the servers population have been ther eand done it once or twice now in 10 man or 25 man, so its nearing the "grind" status as we all know from TBC's Karazhan.

Peace!
Back to top Go down
http://www.noctem.phpbb24.com

One last try
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: