We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society

Go down 
+2
Ryleen
Molchiar Emberflare
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Molchiar Emberflare

Molchiar Emberflare

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-02-22

Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society Empty
PostSubject: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:45 pm

I've always thought this would be a good idea for an RP guild, but I'm not so sure because I doubt there are many RP alchemists out there. I'm sure we'd have a dedicated few, but to really shine we'd need an assistant for every apothecary and heads of different departments and things. And an alliance with the other Undercity guilds: Undercity Militia is the only one I'm aware of, a list of more would be appreciated.
Just wanted to see what you'd think.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 9:48 pm

Um.. That guild already exists. =P
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:22 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:07 am

Yup, made by Archnazg, and most members are HoS alts.. but if you want to join I gess you should whisper him..
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:41 am

you know what would be great...if some nice person posted the guild details in the 'Guilds' sub-forum'... https://wearelegion.forumakers.com/horde-f11/ Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 7:16 am

Yeah this guild is run by me on an alt. It is for people who want to roleplay an apothecary of the R.A.S., but by no means can we claim some kind of authority over it. If you want an invite, just contact Vasarche.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 10:52 am

We should start going out with those chars more... It was pretty fun rp the few times we did Smile
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 3:20 pm

Indeed, t'was a giggle ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:22 pm

Anyone who would like to participate as a test subject, report to Alzheymer von Bruckenstein down in the Apothecarium xD
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:23 pm

Argh the Apothecarium is quiet useful, but would there be any events organized I could attend or I need to whisp mains so they log on them? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Archnazg

Archnazg

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 10:40 am

Possibly in the future to come, yeah. Will keep things updated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society   Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Idea: The Royal Apothecary Society
Page 1 of 1