We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RL MEET DETAILS!

Go down 
+13
Ryanka
Ryleen
Nerissa
Emanee
Quintilius
Kadris
Leaf
Vexacus
Vypra
Siheld
Opathu
Morgalyen
Yrjial Stormscream
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryanka

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-06

RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:13 pm

Well I really enjoyed myself this weekend, apart from my excessively sore feet, must remember the sensible shoes next time!!
It was nice to meet such a lovely group of people.

My apologies to Gurfang, who I seriously talked to death on the Friday night, and everyone who got to hear how sore my feet were on the Saturday

Hope to see you all again!
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:14 pm

I hope you all had a great time!
Moar picz pls!
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:16 pm

Snicka wrote:
I hope you all had a great time!
Moar picz pls!

I have to disappoint you, Snicka and tell you we didn't make a real life re-enactment of the Grand Ball of the Pleasure Pits of Silvermoon No So those are all the photos I have cyclops
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:41 pm

Look like a craaze parteh there..

and the crazy cat lady has a beard! o.O
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:45 pm

Quintilius wrote:
Look like a craaze parteh there..

and the crazy cat lady has a beard! o.O

He is also about 3m tall ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:02 pm

Ry, I'm fine with being talked to death, I really enjoyed meeting up with those that made it for the Friday evening. Speatus (who I will always associate with the neutering of a female cat after he corrected our pronunciation of his name), Zanick, Mori, Vyp and Ry, you were all great company. I just wish I could have made the Saturday!
Anyway, what's this Sweden meet rumour all about? Is there a date or anything set yet?
Back to top Go down
Nerissa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:26 pm

Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Alaster Grymm

Alaster Grymm

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-06-16

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:07 pm

Well Saturday was a damn good laugh all round I think. I apologise to anyone I talked the ear off, went in to story mode at the dinner table and talked too much as usual. Sorry I didn't get the chance to talk to everyone but maybe next time, and I do hope there is a next time! It is always interesting to see what people actually look like in real life, and who was it that ganked the crazy cat lady with a phone box?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:08 pm

i had to sneek in and check the pics... how surprised was i when realising some of you were drinking "Super Bock" beer... not my favorite Portuguese beer, but still an honor to find that such a common beverage around here is actually enjoyed in her majesty's lands!

Hooray for portuguese beer!
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:14 pm

Well, we ordered "24 pints of Wife Beater ... and make it quick!" but all they said was "Que?" and brought Super Bock instead ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Gurfang wrote:
Anyway, what's this Sweden meet rumour all about? Is there a date or anything set yet?

All I heard was that there is a meeting planned in Sweden this summer, no date set... Arranged by the Greywolves? I'm not sure. I'm really looking forward to it anyway Smile

Also, it's very confusing that there's two of us called Ry around here. =P
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 8:50 am

Alaster Grymm wrote:
It is always interesting to see what people actually look like in real life, and who was it that ganked the crazy cat lady with a phone box?

That were Unnur and Ian.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:17 am

Woot, Mori lives still! Hey Mr R. it was nice to meet you at last. Sorry I couldn't hang around for longer. Let us hope we can get over to the Lieden area soon!
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:22 am

Yeah, was nice to meet the Nick behind the Opathu and discover you actually seem sane in real life.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:30 am

Morgalyen wrote:
Yeah, was nice to meet the Nick behind the Opathu and discover you actually seem sane in real life.

Well, at least I was right about one thing: Mori does have to shave (oh, all those jokes about ladyboys ...) I love you
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:54 am

Morgalyen wrote:

*blinks* are you sure you were only drinking lemonade Mori?

i kid ofc Wink

Everybody was lovely, i had a fantastic time and the whole evening went far too quickly. Special hugs go to Lyranne. I was so glad you made it Smile

And yes...now we -all- know how to pronounce Speatus' name properly...now that he's changed it Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 9:58 am

Hey Vyp:

As I said, sorry we buggered off. I hope you and sis + Mr R. made it back to the hotel ok. Wish I'd had more time now.

Anyway, was Lyranne the chap sitting to my left, initially, and then moved up to your end of the table (in Nandos)? If so, I neglected to say "hello" which is a great shame. I wasn't sure which person was whom!

Nick
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:18 am

Sorry I missed it. Work commitments prevented me travelling down on the Friday, and a family member has been in and out of hopsital this week and it turned out saturday evening was the only day I could go visit her.

Another time though, I'm sure. Wink
Back to top Go down
Brontz

Brontz

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 5:49 pm

Kadris wrote:
Leaf wrote:
When I was in Leeds... I walked everywhere, is that not possible there?

Walking everywhere in London generally only happens when one gets lost.

(But srsly, if you choose to walk everywhere I'd be interested to hear if you get lost... )

Very Happy

I get lost in Oslo, one of the smallest cities in the world dont think i should try myself in London then
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:00 pm

couple of pix courtesy of Ryanka:

RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 N7329310

Ryanka and Me

RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 2589_711

and Me 'n' Morgy
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 5:29 pm

woohoo... cheers
Back to top Go down
Ryanka

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:16 am

Erm, thanks for posting those pics in an extremely large size Vyp! Smile
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:13 am

I can make them bigger if you want Wink
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 7:38 am

Looks like fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RL MEET DETAILS!   RL MEET DETAILS! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

RL MEET DETAILS!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next