We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<The Dark Lady> - Warning

Go down 
+24
Leaf
Chassandra
Chowlawu
Dracanos
Nefernefer
Malicestrom
Aceth
Xariandra
munechi
Vypra
Xoran
Feronius
Siheld
Macloren
Opathu
Snicka
Kadris
Vaknor
Evangelist
Tivak
Quintilius
Vexacus
Shadowtroll
Archnazg
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Xariandra

Xariandra

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-05-26

<The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:38 pm

This is quite amusing, but I imagine it must be a pain in the ass for HoS, good luck with them, and I'll KoS em too if I ever see them :p
Back to top Go down
Aceth

Aceth

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-12-30

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 10:01 pm

Quintilius wrote:
They've created a recruitment thread on the realm forum. They've even made a wacky recruitment video.

Brits... tsk.

Hey! I'm British! /slap! =O
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:26 pm

I just watched their recruitment video...
A guy in a bathroom, his head wrapped in black clothes, growls: "We are looking for mature players!"
They are probably looking for mature players because there's none yet among them.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:28 pm

I suspect what they mean is: "HELP! I'm 21 and I don't yet have a girlfriend!"

It always makes me laugh when young guys (18-21) start drinking beer and smoking the odd joint, and suddenly want to tell the whole world (or show the whole world) how wonderfully cool they are. Yeah, never smoked a joint before guys, no ...
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:54 pm

Actually, these are obviously chavs. They do have girlfriends which they abuse, of which most the girls then also approve to belong to the "gang". It us lonely intelligent nerds who are left without girlfriends Sad
Back to top Go down
Malicestrom

Malicestrom

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 12:37 am

That vid made me laugh.. SO funny..

Edit: AT them, not with them..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:21 am

OMG DAT IZ SO FUNIE...also a bit special...
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:56 am

Opathu wrote:
As I told you guys last night:

1. Make a log of all the incidents, what they were, and times
2. Include anything that specifically breaks Blizzard's terms and conditions (which you can look up on their website)
3. My contact at Blizzard has said he will look internally to see what can happen in these situations but it's not his remit to handle this stuff.
4. The drastic response is to change your names, guilds or whatever, or transfer. But I wouldn't advocate that for now Smile

Thanks Opa. Have started to make slight logs whenever I can. Would be so shit to change names/guild name etc... gah. You seen what those cunts are like though, pretty disgusting.. and that wasn't them at their worst.

Oh, and grats on 80 ^^
Back to top Go down
Nefernefer

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:13 pm

Just hang tough, TDS won't last more than a month or two from now on. I doubt they have many things holding them together at all, and if they don't accomplish anything with their griefing, they won't have any reason for existing either... and no paths for expansion either - they can't evolve into anything usable considering the reputation they have gotten for themselves.

Every character in the guild gets stained by their guilds reputation aswell... so some of their members will probably "cut their losses" before its too late, and I think they will have problems recruiting anyone that isn't slightly retarded, or already a server pariah.

/Nefnef Smile
Back to top Go down
Feronius

Feronius

Number of posts : 281
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 5:26 pm

lol.. wtf? That's the weirdest and probly most fail recruitment video I've seen so far..
I would find them weird and not join them at least if I see that Laughing "Only mature players, plox!" xD
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:18 pm

As TDK has so kindly raised awareness of this forum, i feel i should reciprocate:

http://thedarklady.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=73726&gl_user=866061

please check out their site Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:20 pm

Vypra wrote:
As TDK has so kindly raised awareness of this forum, i feel i should reciprocate:

http://thedarklady.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=73726&gl_user=866061

please check out their site Smile

"to protect the Undercity from not only the Alliance and Scourge but from less worthy, inferior guilds as well"

A brief summary of their goals.
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:36 pm

To describe them with one word: Fail
You want more: Total FAIL

I was so unlucky to come along along some of these guys, they DO take every nab they find Arrow
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Xoran

Xoran

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:41 pm

*Thanks the cavalry for arriving* alien
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 6:47 pm

shadowtroll wrote:
they DO take every nab they find Arrow

...which is the easiest way to increase their numbers.
97 members! 97! Shame! http://eu.wowarmory.com/guild-info.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=The+Dark+Lady&p=1
Back to top Go down
Dracanos

Dracanos

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-07-16

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:14 pm

I would like to express my thanks to all the support the House has recieved over this issue. It is apparent in their guild recruitment thread in realm forums, that they really are unwanted by the vast majority of SSL. The only folk supporting them were well.. TDL members themselves. Whether it was a mere comment showing distaste or Op's most generous help.. Thanks!

To be honest, I wouldn't feel it would be right migrating from SSL after everyone has done for us. Such a caring and genuinely friendly community is hard to come by. You all have the best of my respects.
Back to top Go down
http://hos.ownbb.com/index.php
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:21 pm

Personally, I think Misca is "trying" (he thinks succeeding, I'm sure) to be a classic troll. Only I've been around on the net since ... a long time ^^ and its /yawn city when young guys try to do this. They want you to get riled up. As for their piss take recruit video, all I can say is that the only thing Mr Muscle is going to be pulling is his own Love Muscle.

As mentioned, word has been passed via my Blizzard contacts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:38 pm

Ooh! I'm so enjoying the SSL forum. He's getting so worked up, and all I have to do is keep him going.

*like a kid in a candy store* I love making fun of idiots like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:21 pm

Dracanos wrote:
I would like to express my thanks to all the support the House has recieved over this issue. It is apparent in their guild recruitment thread in realm forums, that they really are unwanted by the vast majority of SSL. The only folk supporting them were well.. TDL members themselves. Whether it was a mere comment showing distaste or Op's most generous help.. Thanks!

To be honest, I wouldn't feel it would be right migrating from SSL after everyone has done for us. Such a caring and genuinely friendly community is hard to come by. You all have the best of my respects.

Sincerely seconded by me...
Back to top Go down
Kadris

Kadris

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 9:22 pm

Heh. Smile

I'd also like take a moment to thank everyone who's supported us on the forum and supported me in-game while TDL have been going about their daily business of trying to be a pain in the arse.

I've sent an email to Blizzard as well - Misca's gone too far with this barefaced lying - but I've totally lost faith in them so expect nothing. I'm kinda figuring here that they're sitting idly by in the hope that this sort of crap will stamp out rp so they'l have one less bit of arseache to worry about.

Anyway, thanks again. It means a lot to me.
cheers
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:04 pm

Oh geez, Misca seems to claim that the whole server has made a conspiracy against him and his guild and use every dirty tool to prove them guilty.
Like if the whole SSL community was made of griefers, who pick on one target and won't give up.
Pathetic. I can only say he's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:35 pm

Actually it's damn obvious he's just trolling you all in those threads. Niana saw it too. If you really want to get to him, ignore him and let the threads die, that's the worst thing that can happen to a troll, trust me Wink

I'm not taking their side at all btw, but you guys who take this serious and respond are just harming yourself more.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:37 pm

aww, c'mon Xari...pls tell me you at least thought my post was good...pls *puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 pm

Come on Xari, who's taking it serious? Wink

Also, I cannot reply because my WoW account is inactive, but if I could I wouldn't either.
It's Chowlawu who keeps replying, and he's doing it for the lulz, as far as I see.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Vypra. Your post was win.

But I got FIRST! Very Happy

Truest words in the whole thread. MWAH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <The Dark Lady> - Warning   <The Dark Lady> - Warning - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

<The Dark Lady> - Warning
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next