We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gurfang's Darnassian take-out

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Gurfang's Darnassian take-out Empty
PostSubject: Gurfang's Darnassian take-out   Gurfang's Darnassian take-out EmptyWed May 21, 2008 1:03 pm

Vypra arrived at Splintertree Post in good time for the weekly meeting. She was joined shortly afterwards by the new recruit Gurfang who patrolled restlessly round the camp while she waited in the inn for the others to turn up.
Yuxi arrived and made herself comfortable until Teeboppity flew in and joined them.

Tee greeted them as she entered the inn ‘Hi ladies’
‘Hey you’ replied Yuxi

Vypra looked up ‘Hi dere Tee, new hat?’

‘Mhm, got it last week.’ said Tee ‘Took me aaages’

Vypra nodded approvingly

‘It's nice... suits you’ Yuxi commented.

‘Thankee’ said Tee looking pleased.

Vypra looked hopefully out the door as somebody walked past, but it was only Gurfang again.

Yuxi noted the lack of any more arrivals ‘Hmm, poor showing of people today’

Vypra sighed ‘Ya mon and Vex say he gonna be late’

Teeboppity let out a long, drawn-out sigh as Vypra beckoned Gurfang over. ‘Hey mon, we might as well get started’

‘Everybody is either busy or tired’ Tee muttered but she managed to smile as Gurfang approached and the Orc nodded in reply

‘Well, maybe we should just play some cards...’ said Yuxi ‘hmm...?’

‘Or dice?’ Vypra suggested.

‘Mmm.... anybody know Darnassian Poker?’ asked Tee

‘Nope,’ said Yuxi ‘is that like where you take your clothes off?’

Vypra suddenly looked interested

‘No,’ Tee answered, grinning wickedly ‘you capture a Darnassian, tie her up and poke 'er...’

Yuxi nodded ‘Sounds like a night elvish game to me’

‘Ow bowt killin elfeez?’ Gurfang growled eagerly

‘Oh, fun!’ Yuxi giggled.

‘Ah tink Gurfang might like dat one’ Vypra noted.

Teeboppity giggled ‘Oh... he likes to play with his food?’

‘So, we go hunt for something that Gurfang can play with?’ asked Yuxi

Gurfang grunted ‘Eneefing dat urtz elfeez iz gud wid mee’.

‘Oh, i've done it a few times. Don't know if it hurts them but they do scream a lot...’Tee commented as she winked slyly at Vypra

‘Sounds entertaining’ Vypra replied grining wickedly at Tee.

Gurfang looked about eagerly ‘So ow bowt dem elfeez ov silvah wing?’

Yuxi appeared to come to a decision ‘Actually, Tee and Vypra... I think we are too few to carry on with the meeting...’

‘Mhm, you got a good point, Yuxi’ Tee agreed. Vypra nodded ‘it kinda seem dat way’

‘This is more like half an officer meeting with a guest’ A sly smirk spread across Yuxi's face.

Vypra suddenly started scrabbling in one of her bags
‘oh, look what i got in Lower Blackrock ...’ and she placed a Smolderweb Hatchling on the ground and patted it gently
Yuxi admired the spider ‘oh, nice’

‘So, girls night out for snacks and a little fun?’ asked Tee ‘Oh gawds!’ she cried as she noticed Vypra’s new pet ‘Put it away!!’ she shuddered

Yuxi muttered ‘I need to go to Lower Blackrock...’

Vypra smiled at Tee ‘he cute’

‘You dont like spiders Tee?’ asked Yuxi

‘I hate spiders... urgh...’ Tee only seemed to relax as Yuxi and Vypra giggled and the troll put her spider away

Over the sound of Gurfang’s laughter there came the sound of some commotion outside and the local defence teams began calling in an attack on Nightsong woods.

Yuxi looked at the others ‘Oh, is that the sound of battle I hear?’
‘Somebody doing something silly?’ Tee mused

Vypra peered outside, ‘da elves might come ta us?’

‘If so den me gonna kil me sum!’ Gurfang said eagerly
‘you think we'd be that lucky?’ Yuxi asked
‘Oooh, ah so hope so.’ Tee replied

Yxui headed outside ‘Let's go look’

Vypra called ‘i'll just get changed’ and she quickly pulled off her dress and changed back into her armour.

Yuxi yelled ‘Where are the alliance scum?’
Gurfang called out from the gate ‘I dun see nufink’

The three women summoned their mounts and raced to the observation tower
‘Wait for Gurfang...’said Yuxi ‘he got short legs’

Vypra looked about ‘I don' see any Alliance’

Gurfang yelled from the top of the platform: ‘Nuffink’

Vypra cheered as Yuxi, giggling, blasted a draeni that tried to run past them.

‘Squid anybody?’ asked the troll

Gurfang looked dubious ‘Ow can yoo eet im?’ as Yuxi tried a taste

‘Are those tails.. like... prehensile?’ Tee asked.
‘Aye,’ the mage replied ‘but now he got stuck in my teeth’

Vypra considered trying a bit but then thought better of it.

With their appetite for mischief whetted, the little group decided to pay a visit to Astranaar to get Gurfang some Darnassian Dinner.

The Orc seemed a little unsure at first but the ladies assured him that they’d make sure the sentinels didn’t beat him too badly.

‘I tink it only fair we pay 'em a visit’ Vypra and Yuxi grinned at each other and a sly smirk spreads across Teeboppity's face.

‘But let's run so our little orc can keep up’ the mage suggested.

‘Mmm, yeah’ Tee agreed

‘Fine by me’ said Vypra as she went wolf

As they headed along the road to the elven town, they amused themselves by molesting a couple of lone travellers

Vypra sniffed the prone form of an elf before hurrying to catch the others.
As they reached Astranaar, Vypra began to bark excitedly, her tongue lolling out in a wolfish laugh. Then they moved in.

They blasted and hacked their way through the towns defenders taking particular pleasure in assaulting some of the noteable townsfolk

Yuxi giggled as Vypra chewed on the leg of a fallen sentinel and Gurfang spat on Pelturas Whitemoon as the elf lay unconscious.

As reinforcements arrived Gurfang took a bit of a pummelling, but the girls began to enjoy themselves.

Yuxi panted ‘…more like it!’

Vypra grinned wickedly ‘Dat worked up an appetite’ as Gurfang threw her a respectful salute.

‘Posh place’ Vypra commented as she wandered about.

‘Yeah,’ Yuxi agreed ‘kinda like moonglade

Gurfang seemed uninterested in the architecture ‘Less keel mor!’

‘Me and Quin went here a few times’ Tee said quietly. Her words were suddenly cut short by an elvish voie

‘Dath'anar andu do su mush'al’

Vypra laughed and readied herself for more fighting

‘Dath'anar andu do su mush'al’ it seemed to be another of the townspeople. The Elf tried to run away in fear but was cut down.

Tee looked down ‘Mmm, nice piece of tail on this one’

There were further cries of alarm as the horde warriors made their way to the upper level of the building and cut down all in their path.

‘They got as hot-tub!!’ cried Tee in delight.

‘Oh, a tub’ echoed, Yuxi.

They were all for trying it out when a shout from Gurfang alerted them to the arrival of an alliance Warrior.. By the time they reached him, Gurf lay face down in the dirt.
Vypra greeted the Warrior, as the Orc got to his feet.
The fellow was quickly dealt with and Vypra giggled as she turned to see Gurfang bend down to lick a prone Elf.

As he stood up, Gurfang pointed at another Astranaar Sentinel moving to defend their town.

The attacks came swiftly. A Warrior and a warlock aided the sentinels, but all were dealt with except the Warrior, who decided to run for it.

Yuxi looked about ‘Well, was that all?’

Vypra looked over at Gurfang ‘Ya get any nice bits o' elf fo' ya dinner Gurf?

‘A few, but dey iz a bit mangld’ he replied

They wandered towards the shore of the lake. Gurfang dived in and began hacking at the befouled water elementals, searching their remains something.

As they waited, Teeboppity slapped her Demon, Nazola's ass, and grinned at her. ‘Having fun, honey?’ she asked her pet, but the demon simply inspected her nails.

Vypra peered into the lake ‘Ooh, fishin' looks good here. I'll have ta come back’
She turned to Yuxi ‘ya tink they'll mind?’

The mage replied ‘Yes, actually I think they do... but do we care?’

Vypra giggled ‘Not me.’ And the two got out their rods and began to fish.

Teeboppity looked on wryly ‘Fishing... Ashya loves it... bought her all the gear for it too.’
‘It be great fun’ said Vypra not taking her eyes off the water ‘an' relaxin’ too’

After catching several fish, Yuxi reeled in her line ‘Ahh, well... bored now’

Gurfang returned to the shore and Vypra stowed away her fishing rod. They headed back into town but Yuxi suddenly stopped.

‘What?’ asked Tee

Yuxi pointed at the Astranaar citizens who were tending their wounds from the earlier assault.

Vypra smiled as they began to cry out warnings to each other, and her laughter mingled with their cries as they were set-upon once again.

‘We done?’ Yuxi asked when all the townspeople were beaten.

Gurfang headed off again ‘Now for da layk.’

‘WAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHH!’Gurfang yelled as he charged through another building.
Vypra called after him ‘Go Gurfang!’ as she blasted elves, left and right with her lightening bolts.

The smell of burned flesh filled the air ‘Ready fried night-elf’ said the troll with a smirk.

Gurfang dived back into the lake, killing more of the water elementals and Vypra recalled dimly that once she had to complete this same task for somebody.

When the Orc had finished his quest, they made ready to leave. Vypra had to tear herself away from the lake, it was so lovely. ‘Must...stop...fishing!’ she told herself

‘Mhm... less fishing! More dancing!’ said Tee and she burst into dance.

Vypra couldn’t resist dancing with Tee and quickly joined in.

Yuxi giggled as Gurfang growled ‘Nah, mor killin!’

‘Ya, dat too’ Vypra agreed as she and Teeboppity also began to giggle.

They headed back towards the road to Splintertree, cutting through the Greenpaw furbolg village and the creatures themselves.

They found Tee next to a pile of their corpses. ‘I wanted a teddy bear’ she pouted ‘But it died...’

Yuxi giggled at the thought of taking a furbolg for a toy.

Teeboppity’s Succubus was still not her usual happy, whippy, self ‘Ooh, Nazola is in a foul mood. Ya okay, hun?’ she asked, then winced as Nazola snarled at her.

‘Maybe she want a spankin'’ Vypra suggested

‘Heh... demonic pms...’ replied Tee ‘Moody bitch.’

The two giggled as Yuxi said ‘Didn't know that about demons’

The mage reached out to tickle Nazola while Vypra attempted to pull the demon’s tail. Tee smirked as the Succubus looked even more grumpy.

As their Orc companion rejoined them Yuxi noted something ‘Hmm, Gurfang... You lost your tabard?’

Vypra peered at him searchingly
‘Aynt got won yet’ he muttered.

‘Oh, you should’ said Yuxi. ‘Mhm, true’ Tee agreed.

‘Iyee wil’Gurfang promised

Tee eyed the orc with a mischevious look ‘Not wearing the tabard is a spankable offence!’ The ladies laughed as they once again set off on the road to splintertree.

‘More elfeez on duh wayee bak!’ Gurfang yelled

This was met with cheerful agreement. ‘Dere be no stoppin 'im’ Vypra noted, grinning.
Teeboppity yelled after him ‘Save me some of the white meat! ...We ran out of bears...’

‘ Vypra nodded ‘Ya, i don't tink dey wanted ta be friends’

Gurfang yelled back ‘Sokayee, we got elfeez!’ he indicated a Silverwing Sentinel attempting to run away in fear!

Vypra felt her blood pumping again ‘More?’

‘Az eva!’ he replied. Vypra noticed he appeared to be in the grip of the bloodlust! With a strangled cry he took off suddenly into the forest.

Vypra watched him go, slightly startled ‘I tink da excitement was too much fo' him. Should we follow?’

Yuxi peered after the Orc ‘Nah, I gotta leave now... later friends...’ Tee and Vypra waved farewell to the mage as she pressed her hearthstone and left

Vypra let out a long, drawn-out sigh as Yuxi faded from sight.

‘What's wrong, dear?’ asked Tee

‘Looks like da fun be over.’ Said the troll looking a little put out.
Teeboppity agreed ‘Mhm... seems like it.’

Vypra brightened suddenly ‘I tink i head back ta Orgrimmar and get a nice cold beer’

‘Mmm, good one.’ said Tee and Vypra smiled happily.

They arrived back at the guild hal to find Opathu just rising from his bed
‘Gut mornin' ... uh eve, gents’ he said with his usual mocking tone.

‘Hey dere big fella’ Vypra greeted him

‘How's you lot’ he asked

‘Good, good.’ replied Tee looking tipsy as they drank their Ale ‘We took Gurfy snack-hunting’

‘Oh aye? 'e get anyfink good?’ Two-smile queried

‘He had a great time’ said Vypra. And the two girls regaled Opathu with the tale of the evenings adventure.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

Gurfang's Darnassian take-out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: The SSL-WoW Archive :: IC Archive :: Our Stories-
Jump to: