We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Break from WoW again

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Break from WoW again Empty
PostSubject: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 6:32 pm

Yes, yet again I need to take a break!
Sadly, I am moving house (again!) to more temporary accomodation and they don't have a vphone line! Good news is that work have internet, so the forums will still get spammed, just not to the same extent!
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptySat Dec 27, 2008 8:57 pm

Gurf, are you a tramp or something?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptyTue Dec 30, 2008 3:35 pm

Opathu wrote:
Gurf, are you a tramp or something?!

Oh, if only! If I were I'd have a fixed abode of "No fixed abode"! As things stand I am looking into the possible flat and house situation in the local area and hope to have something sorted soon. In the mean time, I will have to waste work's time in catching up on all the stuff on this forum and then waste my own time when I eventually get internet at home and catch up on the SSL forum!

New house needs furniture! I have a table (with TV and PS2) and a folding chair in the lounge area and a bed in the bedroom (surprisingly enough!) and that's it! Even had to go out and buy curtains for the current place as my bedroom would have lost all it's heat in no time in the current weather.

But as things stand atm, it's looking like a month without WoW!
Back to top Go down
Kadris

Kadris

Number of posts : 126
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptyFri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 am

Ouch... that's a long time... Shocked

I've got some old (unmatching) chests of drawers taking up space in my garage that you can have if you need them (and aren't ridiculously far from Essex)?
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 12:20 am

A month is nothing. It's relatively easy to find something to replace WoW with truth be told.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 9:45 am

Leaf wrote:
A month is nothing. It's relatively easy to find something to replace WoW with truth be told.

Catching up with DVD's that I've yet to watch, atm!
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 5:33 pm

See. Told you. ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 11:34 am

Leaf wrote:
See. Told you. ;]

Yeah, but I've only got about 4 left to watch. That's not going to last me more than a couple of weeks at the most!
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:30 pm

Well, you have your Internet pr0n collection, no? Razz
Back to top Go down
Macloren

Macloren

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:44 pm

um, yeah, that's four weeks of solid monkey-spanking you got to look forward to! sweet!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:49 pm

You mean the internet that work (i.e. the church) provides me? Wink

Seriously, I am limited to working hours only, and work is starting to get busier atm so that limits me even more.

Nick, thought you might be interested in a few bits of info I read in a recent issue of Youthwork Magazine:
- apparently Blizz, at 10 million, has 62% of the MMO market
- the Smith & Jones clinic, in Amsterdam, opened for young people in 2006 to help gaming addicts deal with their problems
- a study by Nottingham Trent University found that 12% of polled gamers exhibit addictive behaviours
- 94% of gamers are men and their average age is 21
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 12:53 pm

Interessant ...
Back to top Go down
Macloren

Macloren

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:03 pm

my word. that's telling. I did find a wow-adiction websight once. let me se if I can find it again.
Back to top Go down
Macloren

Macloren

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again EmptyMon Jan 05, 2009 1:06 pm

yeah, here it is.

http://www.wowdetox.com/

check it out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Break from WoW again   Break from WoW again Empty

Back to top Go down

Break from WoW again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-