We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chowlawu

Chowlawu

Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2008-05-29

[Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December Empty
PostSubject: [Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December   [Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 4:15 pm

This week we'll be raiding thursday and friday if we can get the people for both nights, as there are rp events both saturday and sunday.

Message me in game, or post in this thread to signup. Make sure you can be online by 20h00 server time, and will be ready for invites at 20h00. If you're late, there's a chance you may be replaced.

We will raid for four hours, or two Naxx wings, whichever comes first. This is to be sure that we leave at least half of the instance for the sunday raiders.

This week we\'ll be raiding on Friday, and Sunday possibly, as there is an rp event planned for Saturday evening.
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com/latest-from-ssl-f6/greywolf-hospitality-t652.htm

Please note: There are no guaranteed spots, and if we have excess signups, I will try and balance the groups, so that everyone gets to see Naxx. If you don\'t get in this time, there will almost surely be a spot for you next time.

I'll post the final group once I have an idea of the final signups and what we need.

I will have to try and set the groups up in as close to an ideal fashion as possible, which means that we need at least one druid healer, a priest, a mage, and a warlock. This does mean that some people won't get a spot, and until we manage to get Naxx on farm, that may be a common problem.. ( Note, I will ensure that you don't miss out two weeks in a row if you sign up )

Thursday:

Healers: (0/3)

Tanks:(0/2)

DPS:(0/5)

Signups: Thursday

[Healer] Nerissa
[Healer] Lyranne
[Tank] Stiiko
[DPS] Daymar
[DPS] Velas
[DPS] Faali

Friday

Healers: (0/3)

Tanks:(0/2)

DPS:(0/5)

Signups: Friday

[Healer]Nerissa
[Healer] Lyranne
[Tank] Stiiko
[DPS] Daymar
[DPS] Velas

Last edited by Chowlawu on Thu Dec 11, 2008 6:15 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nerissa

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: [Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December   [Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 7:19 am

Signy signy for Nerissa. Available both days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Stiiko

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-12-02

PostSubject: Re: [Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December   [Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 pm

Sign me up for both days!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December   [Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December Empty

Back to top Go down

[Raid Signups] Weekend 12th December
Page 1 of 1