We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Art for gold, saving up for christmas

Go down 
+6
Vypra
Leaf
Opathu
Vexacus
Xariandra
Ryleen
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Art for gold, saving up for christmas - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Art for gold, saving up for christmas   Art for gold, saving up for christmas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 12:10 pm

Ryleen wrote:
And most of the guild bank, which I as treasurer have full access to.

The bastards! I left almost all of Snicka's gold there!
Well, they're bastards anyway, hacking accounts and stealing gold...
I hope you get the money back, and such nasty thing never ever happens again.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Art for gold, saving up for christmas   Art for gold, saving up for christmas - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 02, 2008 4:58 pm

Everything that was lost has been restored. Probably even some more of it.. I'm a bit confused, the guild bank seems to be a lot fuller than I recall it... But I'm not going to complain about that Wink
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Lithaella

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Art for gold, saving up for christmas   Art for gold, saving up for christmas - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:03 am

We had that when our guild bank was restored after an officer was hacked; some of the contents were a little different than we remembered; there were less of somethings, and more or others (most noticably, I'm fairly sure there were more flasks and epics gems than there had been before). I can't be certain, but I think that when they restored the bank, it wasn't to how it had been just prior to the theft, but how it had been the last time the server took a big snapshot, which could have been the last maintenance downtime. We didn't lose anything significant and likely gained a couple of epic gems (that had removed not by the hacker but by fellow guildies for their gear)
Back to top Go down
http://www.umbrael.com
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Art for gold, saving up for christmas   Art for gold, saving up for christmas - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 03, 2008 11:24 am

Ryleen wrote:
Everything that was lost has been restored. Probably even some more of it.. I'm a bit confused, the guild bank seems to be a lot fuller than I recall it... But I'm not going to complain about that Wink

It's called a compensation. Wink
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Art for gold, saving up for christmas   Art for gold, saving up for christmas - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 12:40 am

Lithaella wrote:
I can't be certain, but I think that when they restored the bank, it wasn't to how it had been just prior to the theft, but how it had been the last time the server took a big snapshot, which could have been the last maintenance downtime.
This was my guess as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Art for gold, saving up for christmas   Art for gold, saving up for christmas - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Art for gold, saving up for christmas
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2