We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TGSTC Accepts DeathKnights! - by Indaril

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

TGSTC Accepts DeathKnights! - by Indaril Empty
PostSubject: TGSTC Accepts DeathKnights! - by Indaril   TGSTC Accepts DeathKnights! - by Indaril EmptyThu Nov 13, 2008 10:21 am

You notice some traders with the gold and white Great Sea Trade Company tabard whispering at the corner of the street and overhear the following:

"Are you really saying she is going to employ those horrible... how do they call them? Deaththingies? from the north?"
"Yes indeed, though I see how we could make money of them, keep thy friends close but keep thy enemies closer right?"
"Hm well as long as they stay out of my food shop, don't want things to go bad."
"Indeed I don't want any of those creeps near my wares either, but still I heard they are like wolves on the battlefield, we could use some more guards to make sure our stuff is protected when shipping it in."
"I see the logic in that yes, plus they could bring us some valuable information about the north, maps and stuff, let's just see how it goes."

At this point the two merchants start walking away, still discussing the subject but slightly more optimistic about the deathknight employees that might join the company.
Meanwhile the posters announcing that the company is recruiting still appear every now and then in shops and at important passageways in the great alliance towns and cities, when passing them it's obvious it's recruiters are still looking for merchants, sailors and guards and that applicants can send a letter to Indaril Camilla Hexis or Leonīdas for more information.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

TGSTC Accepts DeathKnights! - by Indaril
Page 1 of 1