We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sinicion - Freed at last

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Sinicion - Freed at last Empty
PostSubject: Sinicion - Freed at last   Sinicion - Freed at last EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 10:33 am

High up North in Kalimdor, past the Moonglade and in the coldest darkest part of Winterspring lays what appears to be a cave but is really ruins of an old prison. The Prison had four seprate cells, the first sell with it's doors open peered it had no signs of holding anyone yet bared a name on the wall. the name was....Gwenderlin. The second cell was bare also yet had a name which made out to be Slyrnn Gwenderlin's Brother that brought her back againt her will yet no signs of him or anyone bareing stay in the cage. The third cell, looking alot darker and more sinister as if to hold a dark entety had signs of one being in there and a Body laying there with a grin on his face. a name on the wall read out to be Karanth. Gwenderlin's other brother that saved her from the Light dweller. the Body appears to be lifeless.....appears any way....

The fourth and final cell, one that looked more of a Vault no barrs as doors for this one, it appeared fortified beyond menstion. but.....the prison door of it was open.....and there was no body there...a Name and inscription was written on the wall...

"Sinicion, Must not be relised, must not be allowed to see the sun, must not be able to hear or see her Sister or brothers....if she does....choas will come forth"

through out the prison there is frost and ice all over the bars and floor, instead for this there are scorch marks through out....

((will be continued ))
Back to top Go down
Gwenderlin

Gwenderlin

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2008-08-15

Sinicion - Freed at last Empty
PostSubject: Sinicion - walking through Kalimdor   Sinicion - Freed at last EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 2:02 am

The young elf woman making her way south wareing the only clothes she had and a bandit like mask over her face found her self stopping in Ashenvale for a moment where she came across a camp, made by a male elven Messenger trying to make it to Silvermoon. she stayed in the shadows watching him and the two gaurds with him and Listened to his rambles to them.

"Our lord will not be plased to hear the news of her escape....if she finds her sister....and tells her the truth....about who her parents are....too dreadful to think of what might happen...." said the messenger to the gaurds

"We should send out search parties to try find her whilst we travle, we can not waste time on this matter" said the High gaurd

"wait here I'm going for some wood, you come with me also to help carry some, dont want to make too many trips when it is late." said the High gaurd again. the two elven fools went off into the woods leaving the Messenger alone, but she did nothing.....she went with the gaurds tracking them staying hidden untill one was in thier own....

"hey...where are you boy? you got the wood?.....hello? for heavens sake wher--....what the....." the High gaurd found the second gaurd frozen in solid ice as if he was frozen for years. he scrambled up the hill to get back to the camp but it was too late as he was running he found it harder and harder to move then relising his legs have frozen from the inside before ice started to apear around him.

"P-P-Please....spare me....Let me go!" he pleased as she walked closer to him

"....was I spared....was I freed? your 'Lord' had me locked up when I was nine.....NINE! I was a CHILD! you held me prisioner for more and eleven years and you think you have the right to ask me to release you now?....no I wont release you....you will pay, I heard what you did to my brother, he was everything and now you will be punished, you was the gaurd stationed for his cell and you never helpped him...now you will pay...." she walked away as he froze solid and grinded before clicking her fingures and making both 'Ice Sculptures' shatter

"ahh yous are back, what took you so-...n...no...please....it...it cant be....." the messenger was shocked to see her there, she walked up like it was nothing and sat beside him putting wood on the fire.

"you know, a fire is only good with some stories, how about I tell one eh? and if you leave too soon I'll be forced to keep you here with.....a cold methord. now it all started many years ago, My mother and farther concived thier first child, it was a boy, a beautiful boy named Karanth. then two years later they had anouther child, a little boy again, called Srlynn, he was a wonderful boy, then they had two children at the same time, twins, two little girls, one was called Gwenderlin and the other was Sinicion. the four children where destined for greatness, one was born with a creature of light to help her heal those in need, one was master of shadows, one was strong and powerful fighter and the other....well was so powerful in the arts of magic and ice....we'll save that for later, any ways, theres was a bad man and he decided to take Sinicion and Karanth and lock them away, they where gona try get the other two but failed....so that brings me to now.....where is Gwenderlin?" she said coldly now stareing darkly at him.

he was shakeing and and leaped to his feet trying to fun but before he got 12 paces away he was hit by a large bolt of fire setting him on fire before a shard of ice shot into him.

Sinicion sighed and walked off heading south towards the Barrens
Back to top Go down

Sinicion - Freed at last
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: The SSL-WoW Archive :: IC Archive :: Our Stories-
Jump to: