We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE

Go down 
+5
Opathu
Leaf
munechi
Lithaella
Vexacus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2008-05-27

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE Empty
PostSubject: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 6:44 pm

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article4749183.ece

Apparently if you complain about this change in the UK it makes you a rascist.

The best thing about this shit is that there is no mention of it anywhere in the main sections of the press.
Great Britain indeed...
Back to top Go down
Lithaella

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:13 pm

...you have GOT to be joking me.

So they get different legal treatment and a different court system just because they follow a different relgion? That's... rediculous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.umbrael.com
munechi

Number of posts : 434

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyTue Sep 16, 2008 7:17 pm

Lithaella wrote:
...you have GOT to be joking me.

So they get different legal treatment and a different court system just because they follow a different relgion? That's... rediculous.

zomg you complained you are a racist

on a more serious not
/agree
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 4:19 am

*pats UK*

It's not as bad as USA though. Poor comfort, but still.

PS. Link doesn't work anymore, hopefully it really is just busy and the article wasn't removed mystically.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 am

Aye ... in the good ole US of A, religion is far-more deeply entwined in peoples' lives than here.

Creationism at schools anyone? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Xariandra

Xariandra

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:03 am

Oh my god.. poor UK
Back to top Go down
Vexacus

Vexacus

Number of posts : 881

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 9:18 am

Opathu wrote:
Aye ... in the good ole US of A, religion is far-more deeply entwined in peoples' lives than here.

The USA is gonna be run by a soccer mum soon anyway.
We all know they are crazy as fuck. Smile

What a do care about is people with no respect for our way of life coming over here, and bleating on about their own laws.
If they don't like it, they should fuck right off home.

And take these fanny liberals who give all our rights away with them.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 11:28 am

Vexacus wrote:
Opathu wrote:

The USA is gonna be run by a soccer mum soon anyway.
We all know they are crazy as fuck. Smile

What a do care about is people with no respect for our way of life coming over here, and bleating on about their own laws.
If they don't like it, they should fuck right off home.

And take these fanny liberals who give all our rights away with them.

I take it you'll be on the first bus over to Afghanistan then, Si? afro

Btw, I am probably one of the few people here (?) who has gone deep inside Muslim households, mosques and "way of life", both in this country, elsewhere in Europe, and overseas. I don't – yet – have major issues with the Sharia courts handling minor civil issues, as long as they are in compliance with and subservient to the greater laws/courts of the land (which they are).

That said, would I prefer there were no sharia courts? Maybe. But we'd have to remove all religious courts in that case (Jewish, Catholic, C of E etc), including tribunals. Which is not going to happen.

Speaking as a journalist myself, be wary how you respond to headlines sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 12:39 pm

i r racist in this case...

...sorry i live with many Muslims but this is just ridiculous
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Zanick

Zanick

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyWed Sep 17, 2008 6:29 pm

Although I don't have any detailed knowledge about the system in France, I believe that they have a strict divide between the State and all religions. (Can anyone with first-hand knowledge confirm how far this goes?)

Personally I think that we should do the same in the UK. There should be no religious involvement in government (get rid of all bishops from the House of Lords, for a start), the justice system (no Jewish or Sharia courts, for example), education (no faith schools) or any other aspect of the state.

This is as bad as letting Forsaken set up shrines to the Dark Lady in the Valley of Spirits or letting them administer justice anywhere in Kalimdor. 'S just not right!
Back to top Go down
Svarvsven

Svarvsven

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyThu Sep 18, 2008 5:47 am

Zanick wrote:
This is as bad as letting Forsaken set up shrines to the Dark Lady in the Valley of Spirits or letting them administer justice anywhere in Kalimdor. 'S just not right!

No, wait a second now.. To have Forsaken rule the world doesnt have anything to do with this. Actually, it would be a better world!
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:50 am

Having religious interference in any practical teaching is bad. Unless it's moral and ethical topics, in which religion have a few standards that are good to take examples of - in moderation.

So... again. *pats UK*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE   UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE Empty

Back to top Go down

UNFUCKINGBELIEVABLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: