We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Past of a Grimtotem

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Past of a Grimtotem Empty
PostSubject: Past of a Grimtotem   Past of a Grimtotem EmptyWed Sep 10, 2008 3:25 pm

Greetings...what I tell you may be a bit fuzzy...forgive me as I cannot remember much.

I was a young tauren back when i lived with my original tribe. We where situated in a small encampment close to Darkcloud, which is now occupied by centuars. My days as a young bull was spent with rigerous and cruel training curtosy of my own father. His goal was to train me to be both a leader and a merciless warrior.

The days continued and my training got harder and harder. I was required to even kill my sparring opponents and if not I was beaten for defiance.

It did not take long after that until I had enough. I ran away hoping to find a life better than what I had now. While walking through the harsh barrens i was attacked by starving animals. I would have been torn apart had it not been for the timely intervention of a strange black panther with glowing eyes. I later found this out to be a night elf druid. He took me to a place called Moonglade and there i spent what seemed like an enjoyable lifetime studying druidism.

Some time later after i felt that i learned all I could it was time to return home. My return was not welcomed however as I ultimatly defied my tribes wishes by turning away from the warriors path. I was once again beaten and left for death.

My memory gets fuzzy after that...I remember getting really angry and then nothing. Perhaps once i remember more i will tell.

-------------------------------------

*Liontooth peers at you as if you just asked him a question*

My...fur? Oh yes...its not quite "Grimtotem" is it? Liontooth grins

Well there is a bit of a story behind that if I may change the topic a bit.

*Liontooth moves his leather arm bands to reveal black fur*

As you can see there is still parts of my fur that show signs of my heritage. This happened a few years ago I believe.

After the events that took place after "leaving" my tribe I was a wanderer with little food and money. Wandering the barrens just made my hunger raise more but I could not kill any of the wildlife as I did not want to spit on my druidic teachings of preserving life. So on I wandered for what seemed like days until I reached the small Goblin town of ratchet.

It was here I was to do simple tasks for the goblins...anything from deliveries to building. It was here I began to show an interest in engineering. Strange like for a druid you say? Well...its all about how you use the materials *smiles*

Anyway it was here that a goblin inventer offered me much in gold to erm...what was the term..."test" his new device. The idea behind this device was to give the user 8 hours worth of sleep in a matter of moments. It sounded too good to be true...and unfortunatly that meant I was in *snickers*

I stepped on to where i was required and found myself in some sort of...glass..bottle...thing. It started to fill up with a mix of alchemy potions that was bought for this very purpose. I remember starting to panic and hitting on the glass trying to escape...then...I was asleep.

I woke up later...No idea what day or time it was...I walked in the empty room trying to find the goblin...but he was no where to be seen. It was upon walking past some broken glass i found myself...well...discoloured.

It wasn't a bad thing I guess...I found myself being accepted among my brothers and sisters alot faster than when i was black furred. So yeah...hope that answers your question *smiles*
Back to top Go down

Past of a Grimtotem
Page 1 of 1