We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tivak is Dead Plot over :)

Go down 
+9
Pyschotaz
Xariandra
Shadowtroll
Ryleen
Archnazg
Siheld
munechi
Vypra
Tivak
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tivak

Tivak

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Tivak is Dead Plot over :) Empty
PostSubject: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:02 am

As of last night at about 23:20 Tivak was killed. Permenatly.

As is my view of villianny it cant win. It has to lose and the plot winded down and is over.
Ooc I was really impressed with what Tivak acheived and all the trouble he caused however. I could not have done it without alot of help
To Name a few people I take my hat off in Thanks

Liontooth - (Your willingness to always RP and at the way you just thre your character against Tivak. Thank you)
Vypra - (Your help generally and allowing me to practice Evil things against your characters and your encouragement)
Ryleen - (Your help with your characters and well helping me insure I didn't fall into the realms of prp by helping me)
Chowlawu - (Allowing me to practice evil at your won characters costs and for keeping it all IC)
Archnazg - (Allowing me into the house for epic RP)
Gellion - (For being the angry Tauren who I could use at times and for allowing me to do so)
Hinun - (For being a good sport and all your support, also allowing me to "attack" your guild so ruthlessly)
Jimar/Speatus - (For quick thinking and also generally being a good sport)
Dracannos - (Helping me into the house and for all your drunken debautchry always making me laugh)
Lyranne - (For offshooting the RP to such an extent that I think what Tivak did to you shocked a large part of the community)

Then establishments:
To the greywolve tribe - Your help in terms of supporting my RP and for getting so invovled. For allowing me to have a strong "go" at your RP and for keeping everything so in character.

To the House: For allowing my character into your guild to allow my RP become alot -bigger- as such. For allowing me to cause such trouble even if at times it was at the cost of your characters.

To the heritage: one of my biggest regrets throughout this plot was not invovling the heritage sooner. However I admite your guys took the inititive and using facilities to get invovled.

To the order: for consistantly trialing the wrong people Laughing

And finnally to the people of LFRP and to everyone who got invovled so heavily, For generally partaking and for being such great roleplayers when it came to roleplaying the effects of what happened.
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:34 am

At the start of the summmer i started this little forum and promised myself that this would be the summer that SSL would dragged back into RP in a big way. For myself, i never had trouble finding rp, but i could see that peoples nostalgia for big events was something that had to be adressed...and there was my problem. I'm not a particularly creative person and i had no idea what to do that would really get people involved...and then Tivak appeared on the scene.

I'll admit, i was a little hesitant at first, the potential for disaster was quite high given how evil Tivak was to become, but then i though 'fuck it, if we don't try we'll never know what could have been' and so it began.

Sure, there's been some drama along the way, but all in all its been a great experience and i think we can all be happy that we've managed to pull so many people together to be involved in this plot.

I know many people's characters will never be the same again, and the stimuli for them to grow and change all came from this.

Vypra has met even more people, made some more new freinds and had to change the way she thinks about a couple of ppl.
Chabat has had to grow a little faster than i thought she would but that to has been a good thing.

New guilds have been established while we've been at this and though that may not have been due to this plot, its given some of them something to get involved in as they get going.

Older guilds have had their profiles raised and its got more rpers communicating with each other.

Every single person that has been involved, no matter how small a part they had to play is repsonsilbe for a great acheivement so you can all give yourselves a pat in the back.

Finally, hats off to Tivak for all the time and energy he put in to this, for dealing so diplomatically with the drama and for trying his hardest to accomodate so many people and being willing to have his character die at the hands of those he tormented.

Well done mate Smile
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 9:03 am

The most fun I have had with Liontooth for a while. Thank you.

Now after i tie up a few loose ends I think Lion needs a break Smile
Back to top Go down
munechi

Number of posts : 434
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 1:14 pm

in june you gave me and my bandits guild lots to do Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:31 pm

So..
what now?
Back to top Go down
Archnazg

Archnazg

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:37 pm

It was a lot of fun, did love keeping Tivak in.

Anyway, now i think Tiv is going to change his chars name and rejoin the House! (i hope)
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 2:38 pm

It's been a very fun and interesting storyline. It's affected all three of my characters greatly and I'm grateful that I got to be such a big part of it.

This proves that it is possible to involve a great number of people in the same plot and still make it work. Smile

And Siheld, I feel the same thing.. But now I can focus on other things for my characters. With the big evil one gone, a wedding can be planned, things can calm down and some can start working on their own evil schemes... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 3:25 pm

About new coming to the RP scene i am working myself about it, although i am not going to introduce it soon, it seems people are tired from evil RP so i take a break aswell ^^
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Xariandra

Xariandra

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:09 pm

I'm quite interested now, what exactly were the main plots of Tivak? Razz

Also, on a side-note: in most fantasy stories it is indeed generally "Evil comes, has a few victories, then gets defeated by <love/union/friendship/etc> and all live long and happy afterwards", but one thing I like about Warcraft is how this isn't the case. the most old of evil, the Old Gods, still exist (they are immortal, they can only be defeated and then be chained away, there are three under Azeroth), entire Lordaeron, the biggest human kingdom, was brutally slaughtered, corrupted, infected etc by the Scourge, the Draenei have suffered very greatly and have come very close to extinction, and there are really hundreds of examples in the Warcraft universe.

Yeah I'm bored and wanted to let that out on the subject of Evil :p
Back to top Go down
munechi

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 pm

the bandits of kalimdor are the only evil people 'in the horde' left?
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 7:55 pm

Um...HoS creating death knights mune? and there's some suggestion they are mindcontrolling those among their members that don't readily agree with Arch's schemes...isn't that evil?
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
munechi

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 8:23 pm

no i am talking about the REAL evil you know.
the bandits of kalimdor stole lots of darkmoon and once they even tres someone of the docks of ratchet :O
thats evil not mindcontrolling stuff thats just trying to be evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 01, 2008 11:50 pm

Lets face it...as far as Blizz are concerned Illidan is now dead and Arthas will be slain by 25 bouncing lolbois...Evil is destined to fail...just some ways are less demeaning >.>
Back to top Go down
Tivak

Tivak

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 6:57 am

Xariandra wrote:
I'm quite interested now, what exactly were the main plots of Tivak? Razz

List of Tivaks crimes:
Murder. 2 counts -
Attempted murder -
Assault - so many I cant ever remember them all
Abduction - a few -
Kidnapping - a few -
Holding people hostage -
Terrorism
Stealing - a few but namely the soul shards -
Warmongering -
Attempting to solistate a civil war -
Solisiting with known criminals -
Resisting Arrest
Attempts to destroy mulgore and its wildlife (gonna elaborate) -
-Killing plainstriders so the predators will starve off
-Throwing 200 plainstrider bodies into the bloodhoof lake to pollute the lake
-Disturbing the sanctity of mulgore
The soul shards (gonna elaborate) - Liontooth,Chowlawy, Nenya, Ryleen
-Luring Ryleen under false pretenses
-Making her do things under false pretenses
-Attacking her (near killing her)
-Stealing the shards
-Using those shards to attempt to possess Liontooth and Chowlawu
-Making liontooth and chow attack those they love etc whilst under possession
The attack on the keel -Vypra
-Creating a poison
-Harmful intent
-Poisoning yma
-Murdering Yma
-Effects on Lyranne
-Hiring bandits to oversee the whole thing
-Hiring bandits to plant the poison
-Rescueing a bandit
-Fleeing the scene of the crime
The affliction -Emeline (may be ic dead soon),Vypra, Chabat
-Tivak kidnapped Chabat and used her as a test subject to bio-engineer a disease
-Nearly killed Vypra in this
Numerous attacks on "horde officials", Known guild leaders etc.
Getting Ryleen arrested and Triled for a crime she didn't commit
Damn near startting a civil war.

-------
Guess thats where we different Xari. In my opinion........villianny can never win.
sure some people were killed in lore with villians ETC but note how every plots has been finished between Warcraft I, beyond the dark portal and Warcraft II. Typically the orcs were the villians then..both times they lost...
Was only in Warcraft III that we got exposed to some of the "goodness" of the orcs.
Good HAS to triumph over evil..why? well its the very nature of evil to turn on itself.
-Constant Betrayals
-Undermining
-Brutality

There are no bonds in evil.. That alone almost accounts for why "good" is strong and why "evil" is not.
Back to top Go down
Xariandra

Xariandra

Number of posts : 223
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:45 am

Haha nice list, about the same as Xari's I think Razz good job indeed!

Tivak wrote:

Good HAS to triumph over evil..why? well its the very nature of evil to turn on itself.
-Constant Betrayals
-Undermining
-Brutality

There are no bonds in evil.. That alone almost accounts for why "good" is strong and why "evil" is not.

Which is why the Lich King prefers his telepathic influence and mind control Wink Good point though.
Back to top Go down
Tivak

Tivak

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:58 am

The only "real" chance that evil could ever have was if you made a big group of "evil honorable Deathknights" They fight honorably etc. They have an evil commander but the band of brotherhood in them is strong.

I think the RP community would have a small child if you attempted something like this.

Bonds of friendship etc are truly what make the good guys win everytime. And they must win.
If tivak won then the horde would be in a civil war (mechanics not allowing).

the alliance would possibly have steam rolled us by now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 8:59 am

munechi wrote:

SO a random elf eater doesn't count as evil? I know Gurf's true depravity has yet to be witnessed but he's still a twisted SOB
Back to top Go down
Pyschotaz

Pyschotaz

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-06-19

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:14 am

Even though you told me this was gonna happen, still is a shame.

As for evil RP, well personally its needed to give the good guys something to do. Look at the alliance, far to busy now with the council and no clear evil RP to react to.
Back to top Go down
Tivak

Tivak

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 10:30 am

Gurfang wrote:
munechi wrote:

SO a random elf eater doesn't count as evil? I know Gurf's true depravity has yet to be witnessed but he's still a twisted SOB

No gurf. Controlling peoples minds, using canablism, Turning people against their will into servants of the house, Attacking entire troll villages, butchering elves for food and finnally attacking a night elf town in a senseless slaughter of the towns folk is not evil.

BUT stealing a load of darkmoon is *nod nod*

(at least in my experience of dealing with mune..if he doesn't see it happening first hand or isn't directly invovled it doesn't exist)
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 11:23 am

If you live in America, sex is evil but guns are good.

Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
munechi

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 2:58 pm

Tivak wrote:
Gurfang wrote:
munechi wrote:

No gurf. Controlling peoples minds, using canablism, Turning people against their will into servants of the house, Attacking entire troll villages, butchering elves for food and finnally attacking a night elf town in a senseless slaughter of the towns folk is not evil.

BUT stealing a load of darkmoon is *nod nod*

(at least in my experience of dealing with mune..if he doesn't see it happening first hand or isn't directly invovled it doesn't exist)

darkmoon is only the begining! soon we wil be stealing the darkmoon cannon and then we will shoot bandits across the twisting nether to go to outland and steal all darkmoon that is there *cackle*

NOONE CAN STOP EVIL HIMSELF!!
Back to top Go down
Speatus

Speatus

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2008-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:32 pm

Darkmoon? take it all mate, it's horrid stuff anyways.

I hope everyone will join me in thanking Tivak for all the IC stress and excellent plot lines he came up with. Lets all admit it... he was the character that EVERYONE loved to hate.
I tried to help out where I could, but being involved in so many plots and being the leader of a guild didn't allow me to put as much time into his stories that I may have wanted to.
Personaly, Tivak mate, I think you should be damn proud of what you achieved. Good on you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.createforum.com/warsong/
munechi

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyTue Sep 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Speatus wrote:
Darkmoon? take it all mate, it's horrid stuff anyways.

I hope everyone will join me in thanking Tivak for all the IC stress and excellent plot lines he came up with. Lets all admit it... he was the character that EVERYONE loved to hate.
I tried to help out where I could, but being involved in so many plots and being the leader of a guild didn't allow me to put as much time into his stories that I may have wanted to.
Personaly, Tivak mate, I think you should be damn proud of what you achieved. Good on you!

tammul didnt hate him ic Razz

and darkmoon isnt bad stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 8:54 pm

So, Tivak is gone now. I feel a bit sorry that I wasn't involved in this plot more; I joined in only around the end.
Thank you for being one of the most memorable villains on SSL!
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 4:05 pm

BOB!
What are you going to do now..
IC and OOC Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tivak is Dead Plot over :)   Tivak is Dead Plot over :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tivak is Dead Plot over :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next