We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moonstalker's Sorrow

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Moonstalker's Sorrow Empty
PostSubject: Moonstalker's Sorrow   Moonstalker's Sorrow EmptySun Aug 24, 2008 4:02 am

"I'm... sorry... I failed you..." Lùthiën was holding her sister amidst the seemingly peacefull forest, were it not for the dozens of orc corpses, it was raining... "Lynn... I-". Lùthiën held Lynn tighter, and cried, carefully caressing her lifeless face.

The small home was peacefull, two elven girls were seen playing tag, their parents inside. One of the orcs grinned malisciously "These elves *happen* to live right where Grom Hellscream wants one of our lumber camps, let's "persuade" them to move out, shall we?" The orc laughed coldly, and took up his axe, the other orcs followed his example.

Shanaris Moonstalker was looking out the window, looking at her two daughters playing, she was proud, she was sure they'd grow up to be respectable members of the Kal'Dorei community, her husband, Roharan, came up to her and hugged her. "This is truly wonderfull, I'm gratefull for having a life such as this..." he said to Shanaris.

Suddenly raw voices were heard, and before any of the elves realized it, there were atleast 30 greenskinned brutal warriors charging at the small home... The girls screamed and ran inside, Shanaris took up her bow and ran outside, sticking 5 arrows in the ground. Her bow sang, and 5 orcs were dead before they'd even hit the leafy soil of Ashenvale Forest, but they reached her, and struck her down, and ravaged her corpse until nearly nothing was left of it, Roharan, still inside, grew pale as he heard the slaughter, "S-shanaris... N-no..." he started to shapeshift into his bear form, he roared fiercely and charged at the orcs, he tore them apart, but their leader, came up to him, and splitted his head with a mighty blow from his axe. Then he walked towards the small home, where the two young girls were hiding, scared...

Lynn suddenly threw a glaive at the orcs, and grabbed Lùthiën by her hand and started to run, the orcs chased them, but could not find them, as they knew these woods better then anyone else.

As Lùthiën was holding her sister, one of the orcs stirred....

2 years after the tragedy of the Moonstalker family

"Lùth? You haven't said anything for hours now, is anything wrong?" Lynn asked, smiling sadly at Lùthiën, she knew exactly why she was quiet, but she wanted her to talk about it. "It's been 2 years, today, it's been two years..." Lùthiën answered, staring off in the distance. Both her and her older sister Lynn changed drasticly over the course of 2 years, they were battle-hardenend, Lynn clad in typical Night elven plate armor, armed with a glaive, Lùthiën, however was dressed in dark leather, with two swords she procured from some Humans she met during the height of this war, wich was in it's ending days at this moment. "I-I don't want to talk about it..." said Lùthiën, Lynn nodded in silence, and started walking further towards the orc-held territories of eastern Ashenvale...

The orc slowly got to his feet, and took up his axe, the very same axe that had slain Roharan Moonstalker, the orc had his right eye missing, due to a glaive Lynn threw 4 years ago... He saw Lùthiën, and started laughing incontrollably "You!" he bellowed "You're the last of those Moonstalker sisters! If I kill you like I killed the rest of your blasted family, We'll be able to take Ashenvale in it's entirety! The Horde wi-ARH!!!!" Lùthiën had suddenly appeared behind him, and fiercely cleaved the orc's right arm off, he fell to his knees. "You Night Elves truly are..." He looked up at the sky, as Lùthiën pierced him through the heart "... perfect warriors"
Back to top Go down

Moonstalker's Sorrow
Page 1 of 1