We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tales From The Past; Tee's first Performance.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ashya

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Tales From The Past; Tee's first Performance. Empty
PostSubject: Tales From The Past; Tee's first Performance.   Tales From The Past; Tee's first Performance. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:10 pm

((WALL OF TEXT ALERT!! A long long time ago, in a forum long since dead, I posted the first Dance Tee ever performed. This is a write-up of an RP-log of some wonderful impromptu RP I did with Snicka and Kemsha. Enjoy))

Teeboppity reigned her Felsteed to a skidding halt, the flaming hooves throwing up a cloud of dust and spark. With a sigh she slipped from the saddle, and a simple command dismissed the beast into the Nether. She patted the dust from her tabard when someone behind her coughed politely. Teeboppity turned warily and eyed the originator of the cough up and down. The Troll smiled at her.

“Good lady... you be from de Theatre of Cruelty, is me righ'?” the Troll said, still smiling.

“Why, yes...” Tee said, “Who do I have the honour to address?”

The Troll gave a small bow. “I be Snicka, Warlord of Heritage of Zuljin.”. Teeboppity curtsied. “I'm honoured.” she said. “I am Teebo Argrimmora. Humble Blood Dancer of the Theatre. What brings you here?” she continued with a shy smile.

Snicka shrugged; “Well... is ya Theatre allied wid dem House of Sylvanas?” he asked, still eyeing Tee up and down.

“Oh...” Tee said, stalling as her mind raced. She giggled. “I'm just a dancer. I don't know about stuff like them "pol-ee-ticks" and stuff…”

Snicka seemed disappointed with the answer. Tee peered at him searchingly, feeling his attention slip away. “Why do you ask?” she said, cocking her hip and fidgetig with her hair.

“So ya know nothin' 'bout dem funeral tomorrow, eitha'.” Snicka said; “I be jus' curious if few people of da Theatre will show up dere too, or not.”

Tee giggled again. “Oh, I know that. I did see the message on the Guild hall notice board. I think some of the lads are going to show their respect.” she added with a shrug. “But that would be “pol-ee-ticks” again. I just dance…”. Teeboppity giggled again as she twirled a strand of her hair. Meanwhile her mind raced.

Someone approached and greeted Snicka. The Troll bowed. “Kemsha, glad to see ye.” he said. Teeboppity curtsied at the newcomer.

Kemsha handed Snicka a package. “Dat 'hould help ya wif da skill, Snicka.” she said. Snicka nodded. “It be safe by dem way to go to da funeral tomorrow, Kemsha…” Snicka said; “Will ye come?”. Kemsha shrugged. “Ma'be…” she said.

In Teeboppity’s head the part of her mind that was one of the Theatre’s Blood Dancers sat up with interest. “Safe?” she asked, smiling sweetly at Snicka. The Troll fidgeted. “Oh, well... neva' mind dat. Some crazy troll said it is a trap.”. Snicka smirked “But dat troll been crazy.”

Teeboppity frowned; “Oh my... a trap? At a funeral? How... tasteless...” she said, peering at Snicka. “…What troll?”

Snicka giggled. “Only sum troll…” he said, as he winked slyly at Kemsha. Kemsha tutted, and Snicka smiled and quickly added “Not Kemsha, no.”

Teeboppity smiled. “Would that have to do with them "pol-ee-ticks"?”

Snicka nodded. “Ya mon. So ya would find dat boring, maybe.”

Teeboppiyt smiled, and put up the a serious face of a typical airhead. “Well, they say I should learn the ways of the world…”

Snicka grinned. “By de way... you said you be a dancer...Coud ya show us some dance?”

Teeeboppity blushed at Snicka while she quietly thanked whatever Goddess watched over dancers and spies. “A dance... here?”

Snicka snickered. “Why not, mon?”

Teeboppity blushed. “I... I'm hardly dressed for it... wait a second...” she said as she slipped into one of the nearby tents. A moment later a rustle of silk could be heared.

Snicka slyly elbowed Kemsha; “We gonna see somethin' interesting soon, Kemsha, me think.”

Kemsha raised an eyebrow. “Oh? Hmm…”

In the tent Tee slipped out of her clothes and stuffed them into one of her bags. She opened another bag and took out her new Felcloth robe. The red material slithered through her hands and cascaded over her shoulders like a living river of blood as she shrugged into it. She checked her reflection in a mirror that hung from one of the poles, then took a set of long thin daggers from her bag and used them to put up her hair. She let one errand curl dangle down along the side of her face and smiled at the result in the mirror.

Teeboppity inhaled deeply and straightened up. “Here goes nothing…” she muttered as she stepped out of the tent. She smiled shyly at Snicka. The Troll cheered as he watched Tee approach. Teeboppity started to dance, slowly gyrating, her movements hypnotic. Snicka applauded as an absentminded grin started to play on his lips.

Teeboppity moved slowly through a series of complex moves, enthralling Snicka as she did. “Sooo... a troll? A crazy one?” she whispered seductively. Kemsha let out a hearty chuckle. Teeboppity wiggles her hips in a seductive manner as Snicka muttered something in Troll. “Yu noh honnah ting saakes J nehjo riva iman deh whutless…” and smiled.

Teeboppity intensified her movements, dancing closer to Snicka. Snicka shivered. “Sssurely you can tell me his name?” Tee asked sweetly as she danced around Snicka, the fabric of her robe rustling softly in a shimmer of Felcloth and energy. “If only so I can avoid him...” she added with a shy smile.

Snicka felt confused... he found the Undead girl attractive and disgusting at the same time. He shivered again, staring as Teeboppity danced before him. “What name..” he stammered.

“The crazy troll...” Teeboppity lisped softly as she moved slowly in a hypnotic circle. Snicka swallowed. “His... name... be... Sni...” he stammered as sweat started to form on his brow.

“Yesss...?” Tee lisped, inching her gyrating body closer to the Troll.

“Sni... cka... yes... I am crazy...” the Troll muttered as he shook his head. Tee slowly danced on as she peered at Snicka. The Troll struggled to gain some control of himself. “Stop dis!”he muttered, and Kemsha raised her eyebrow.

Teeboppity smiled. “Why...? This is just a little dance...?”. Snicka turned his head away not to look at Teeboppity. Teeboppity moved faster, her movements a blur and danced around Snicka to face him again. Kemsha chuckled. “Aww...don' be so 'ard ta lil' dead girly, Snicka.”

“Kemsha... she be hypnotizin' me.” Snicka stammered. Kemsha just shrugged. “Ma'be…”

Teeboppity giggles. “Little ol'me?” she said as she danced on. Snicka felt very strange, and Kemsha smiled and continued. “…but i be findin' dat amusin'…”

Sweat still forming on his brow, Snicka looked pleadingly at Kemsha. “My... lady...”. Teeboppity wiggled her hips and pouted at Snicka. “And you tell me there'sss a trap? Want me to get hurt... little me?”. Snicka swallowed, fighting an inner struggle. “There... is... no... trap...” he stammered. “Snicka... be... fool...”

Last edited by Ashya on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ashya

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-05

Tales From The Past; Tee's first Performance. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tales From The Past; Tee's first Performance.   Tales From The Past; Tee's first Performance. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 1:10 pm

Teeboppity smiled sweetly, gyrating around Snicka. “Come.. you can tell little me... Teebo will dance for you if you tell the truth...” she whispered as she let her breath caress the Trolls neck. “Come... telll me...”

Suddenly a loud crack rang out as Kemsha slapped Snicka across the face. “Kemsha!” Snicka exclaimed. Tee gasped at Kemsha and took a step back. “Tsk, tsk. Dat be 'nough fer this time…” Kemsha said. “What did ya do with me?...” Snicka stammered. “…Ya broke da charm...”

“'ho? Me?” Kemsha asked with a shrug. “You Kemsha...” Snicka stammered as his face turned red. “Or... What did YOU do with me!” he shouted, growling menacingly at Teeboppity. Teeboppity just giggled. “Me? I just dance...”. Snicka slapped himself in the head and shook his head vigorously. “I asked her to dance for me...” he said to gritted teeth as his hand moved to his dagger. Kemsha stopped him. “WHoah! No hurtin' da lil' dead girly!”

Snicka moved his hand away slightly from his dagger. “Well... I nearly told her everythin'...”. Kemsha nodded. “ 'ell, nearly.”. Snicka shook his head. “About Him, and Her, and That... But I didn't…”

Tee’s eyes flared. “Ah, so there is something to tell…”. Snicka nodded. “There is always somethin' to tell, mon.”. Teeboppity put her hands on her hips and glared at the Troll. “And you don't think it wisest to tell me?”

Snicka blushed. “No... I mean, I jus' met ya an' ya wanna know all my secrets? Who do you think you be?”

“Just one of the Theatre’s little dancers.” Tee said, then grinned wickedly at Snicka. “Surely you don't want the Theatre to give you... a command performance? I don't want to know all your secrets, silly man... just the once that concern the Theatre.”. Snicka nodded at Tee. “Well, these do not concern de Theatre.” the Troll said, pulling himself upright indignantly. “An' dat be enough.”

Teeboppity shook her head disapprovingly. “No no... you know something about the funeral. Theatre lads will be there, so it has become our concern.”. Snicka shrugged dismissively. “Well... it will be a simple funeral...”

Teeboppity glared at the Troll. “Oh, and the trap you mentioned? A foolish Troll making a foolish joke?”. Snicka blushed again. “Well, dere be no trap. Why to tell ya about somethin' dat be completely false?”. Tee sighed. “Are you sure? Or do you want a visit from one of the Theatre's jesters? Their wit can be quite... sharp. Why mention it in the first place?”

Snicka shrugged. “I mentioned it to Kemsha... not to you.”. Teeboppity stepped closer to Snicka. “Oh? You planned to fool her?”. Snicka looked beseechingly at Kemsha. “Well... someone planned to fool me.”. Teeboppity’s eyes narrowed. “That's not very nice. Who then? I'm losing my patience... Do you want me to lose my patience?”. Snicka backed away from Tee. “Well, I cannot tell ya a name…” he stammered. “…for... for I be not knowin' it eitha'. ...a nameless letter, yes, dat be what I got. An'... Gahs dyin', it sounded fishy too.”

Teeboppity peered at the Troll. “You got a nameless letter, saying the funeral is a trap... Is that it?”. Snicka shrugged, then nodded. “ ‘was strange… I did not know dat Undead can die of exhaustion, too, not only of violence.”. Tee smirked slyly. “Ít depend what exhausts them…”

Snicka smiled. “Well... da nameless letter might have been written by an enemy of Gahs. It said somethin' like... "Gahs dying of natural reasons? No way. Be careful at da funeral.". Teeboppity looked at Snicka and slowly started to dance again. “And that's all you know? Are you ssssure...?” she whispered as she gyrated in front of Snicka. The Troll shook his head vigorously and closed his eyes. He shivered as Tee reached up and gently stroked his face. “You want to tell me... I can tell…” she whispered as she ran a long slender finger along Snicka's tusk. “Tell little Teebo what sssshe wantssss to know....”

The Troll shivered. “Well... I... heard... evil... things... plague...”. Tee’s eyes widened with interest. “Evil thingsss?”. Snicka nodded, his eyes still closed. “Archnazg... making... one...” he started, but Kemsha slapped Snicka across the face again. Tee gasped and glared angrily at Kemsha. Snicka muttered a “thank you…” at Kemsha and slumped.

“Stop dat…” Kemsha said as she glared back. “Dis undead girl...” Snicka muttered as he reached for his dagger again. “…she be much more dangerous than she looks.”. Tee grinned at Snicka and bowed. “Very well.. I've heard enough.” she said, and giggled. “Just a little dancer, lad.. Just a little dancer.”. Snicka stole a look at Kemsha. “Should we? Kemsha?” Snicka drew his dagger. Kemsha eyed Tee up and down. “Hmm… Da jungle snake can be da lil' dansah too… 'nd still be dangerous…”

Teeboppity nodded. “Most snakes in the jungle are only dangerous if you thread on them.. Do you want to step on this... little sssnake?” Tee said with a wicked grin at Kemsha. Snicka shook his head again. “Ow... me be a fool... I asked ya to dance.”. Kemsha nodded. “Most but 'ot all.”.

Teeboppity peered at Kemsha searchingly. “Want to find out?”. Kemsha drew herself up to full height. “Ma'be if da snake be threatnin' my friends…”. Snicka still stood there, shaking his head and muttering. “It been a mistake in dem first place.”

Teeboppity giggled at Kemsha. “Me? Threaten?”. Kemsha glared at Tee. “Lil' dead girly... do 'ot toy wif me.”. Tee answered the glare with a sweet smile. “I never toy... I just dance.”. Snicka seemed to rouse from his muttering state of self-pity. “Do ye want one little snake to be cut into two little snakes?” he threatened. Kemsha looked at the Troll and held out her hand. “Ease down, Snicka” she said, and Snicka muttered and apology. “We be 'ot 'armin her..” Kemsha continued. “I be 'ot in da mood fer dat right 'ow.”

Snicka nodded. “We don' want war wid dem Theatre of Cruelty, do we?”. Kemsha chuckled. “Dem? I be 'ot worryin' 'bout dem.”. Snicka eyed Teeboppity up and down. “Well... if we harm dis li'l cobra, we will draw dem Theatre's anger.”. Kemsha shrugged. “Ma'be..”

Snicka advanced on Teeboppity, dagger still drawn. “Maybe we should jus' cut out her tongue... make her unable to speak... ”. Teeboppity held her ground. “You would indeed be kicking over a whole nest o'little vipers. And some big ones. Snicka.. I will remember that name..” Tee said as she smiled sweetly at Snicka. “Maybe, someday... you will get a special performance.”. The show of bravado from the little dancer took Snicka by surprise.

Kemsha shrugged. “I be 'avin otha things ta worry 'bout than da group of da scoundrels.” she said, but Snicka rambled on. “Lis’en. My methods migh' seem a bit violent... But... If ya talk too much, you might ruin everythin'... Perhaps draw all Azeroth to de edge of destruction. You know what? Lemme talk wid one of dem leaders of yours. A peaceful talk. Without weapons.” Snicka grinned. “Pol-ee-ticks, as you would say.”

Teeboppity smiled sweetly. “Why, the Theatre is a peaceful band of merry performers. I'm sure that could be arranged.”. Snicka looked at Tee. “I can explain 'em why I became so savage... If I cannot explain to you. Well... why not try an' explain it to you? But don' dance.”

Teeboppity pouted at Snicka. “I can't promise that. I... I gotta dance!” she said as she twirled around giggling. Snicka grabbed one of Teeboppity's arms and looked into Teeboppity's eyes. Teeboppity glared at Snicka's hand as her free hand shot up and pulled one of the daggers from her hair. “Move it... or lose it...” she snarled as she pressed the dagger on the offending limb. “So… we talk.”

“Trolls can regrow their limbs, ya know.” Snicka said with a sly grin. In a flash Tee moved the dagger to rest on the Troll’s bobbing adam’s apple. She grinned wickedly. “Can you regrow heads?” she hissed, then smiled. “Fine, we talk. Follow me.”

Snicka followed Teeboppity as she slowly moved to the inn. She wiggles her hips, and smiled a little secret smile as she heard a sharp intake of breath behind her. She moved to a secluded corner and sat down, nodding at Snicka to do the same.

“So...” Snicka started. “Rumors... be sayin' dat Archnazg, Apothecarian of the House of Sylvanas, is plannin' to make a plague. But these rumors be unverified.”. Tee nodded curtly. “Go on…”. Snicka swallowed under Tee’s gaze. “Archnazg... must not know anythin' about dat we be spyin' on 'im. If the rumors be found to be true, he will have a power to destroy all living on Azeroth... Includin' not only living, but the Undead dat be not faithful to Sylvanas.”

Teeboppity nodded grimly. “Then it is good the Theatre knows. We wouldn't want to lose our audience, now do we?”. Snicka continued. “The rumors be mostly spread by a renegade Undead named Sorrowhand. Ever heard his name?”. Teeboppity frowned. “Sorrowhand? He be a Praetorian, right?”. Snicka nodded. Teeboppity scowled. “Hmm, that makes the rumour either false point the blame at Archnazg... Or true... and I don't know which is worse. Ofcourse, I'm just a simple dancer... I know nothing of "pol-ee-ticks" Tee said, smiling sweetly at Snicka. Snicka grinned wickedly. “You... and simpleness...”

Snicka coughed as he tried to suppress a guffaw. “Anyways… Sorrowhand… He also brought us some proof... a sample of the plague he stole.”. Teeboppity winced slightly. “You have a sample he said he stole?”. Snicka nodded. “Well... he has that sample. He showed it.. used it on a swine. Dreadful effect.”. Tee shrugged. “Anybody can poison a pig.”

“But it been... more than a poison.” Snicka said with a shudder. “One drop... and the flesh rot off the poor swine. Left nothin' but the mere skeleton.”. Teeboppity giggled, but couldn’t hide her worry. “I've had morning breath like that... Now.. the real question is... did he steal it, or make it?”. Snicka nodded, clearly impressed. “Yes, dat be da thing I been thinkin' of too. Though... not only him been stealin' a sample of it… Much time ago... anotha Forsaken, named Shadowsong, also stole some… An' analyzed it.”

Teeboppity snarled. “Ordin...”. Snicka nodded. Ordin Shadowsong, also called Wasniahc by some... Do ye know 'im?’. Teeboppity grinned wickedly. “I know him... I still owe him a.,, Last Dance... “. “Is he your enemy?” Snicka said, taken aback by the sudden show of viciousness by the little dancing girl. Tee smiled. “He's not my friend...”

Snicka smiled back. “He looked a trustworthy Undead to me... An' dere be not many of those.” he added with a wicked grin of his own. Teeboppity nodded. “A lot of snakes look like harmless worms...”. Snicka guffawed. “Hey, talk about yourself in da firs' place.”

Teeboppity grinned. “I know what I am... and that's not important. This goes beyond the skills of this little dancer.”. Snicka smiled. “Ordin, he be a friend of dem Tauren of de Greywolf Tribe... Tame an' innocent creatures, who wouldn't even harm a fly... Or a gnome...”. Teeboppity gasped. “What?”. Snicka grinned, thinking he knew something Teeboppity didn’t. “Didn' you know dat? Dem Greywolf Tribe be tryin' to make peaceful attempts towards dem Alliance. Not betrayin' da Horde... more of a "peaceful livin' next to each other". Dey be fools, in me opinion... but dey can be trusted.”

Teeboppity nodded. “The Greywolves are... very friendly, but they sometimes choose their friends... poorly.”. “Ya think, Shadowsong be one who would not deserve their friendship?” Snicka asked, peering at Tee. Teeboppity shrugged “I have my opinion about Ordin. Some may have another… Anything else I should know?” Teeboppity asked as she peered deeply into Snicka's eyes. Snicka shifted uncomfortably. “Well... da thing I can tell.. If Archnazg wants to strike down... He won't do it tomorrow. He won't ruin Gahs's funeral with such thing... he respects 'is former master too much.”. Tee smirked. “His former master... who died in mysterious circumstances...”

Snicka nodded. “Yes... Sorrowhand, of course, says dat he been killed by Archnazg. And Archnazg uses dis funeral as a lure. But I don' think it be true. Dere will be too many people at de funeral… Us, de Greywolf tribe, you, de Ashen Order...” . Teeboppity grinned wickedly. “It would be a good place to cut the heads off of many snakes...”. Snicka considered it for a moment. “Well... but while you're cuttin' one snake's head, de other will bite.”

“Not if you cut all of them at once, in one fel swoop... with a fel plague?” Teeboppity said as she stabbed the thin dagger back among the others in her hair. “If de Theatre an' de Greywolf Tribe be not involved in..“. Teeboppity shook her head. “But we are involved. You made it so. And now we must act. I cannot keep this from my superiors.”

Snicka sighed. “But why would they unleash the plague on those whom they be considerin' allies?”. “Alliance last as long as all parties want them to last, Snicka.” Teeboppity said as she got up from her seat. “Now I must tell the Dark Mistress what you told me. Wheels will turn. Things will happen. We will stop this plague. No matter who owns it.. at the moment.”. Snicka nodded. “I didn' want to involve ya...” he muttered. Teeboppity looked at the Troll Rogue and smiled. “Thank you, Snicka. I will make sure you get some... free tickets for our next performance. A free ticket from the Theatre is a precious gift, Snicka. Some say... a once in a lifetime chance.”. Snicka nodded. “Shall I consider you as allies... for now?”

Teeboppity giggled. “I don't decide about alliances, silly. That be "pol-ee-ticks" again. And you know... I'm just a simple dancing lass...”. Snicka grinned at was by now an obvious falsehood. “So, will I meet your leaders at de performance?”. Teeboppity shrugged. “Perhaps... Now I must dash. Places to go, people to perform for... Farewell, Snicka.”
Back to top Go down

Tales From The Past; Tee's first Performance.
Page 1 of 1