We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Using one's skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lachaise

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-01

Using one's skills Empty
PostSubject: Using one's skills   Using one's skills EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:13 pm

So, here's the deal. I've not been playing WoW long, not even two months yet and I've only just set up my own account on the game. I'm reasonably used to playing as a rogue because that's how I started out, but now I'm levelling my warrior I'm finding that I just don't use half of those shiny little buttons. I've sorted out my key bindings so they're logical and close to each other but I still feel like in battle I'm relying on Heroic Strike, Sunder Armour and Rend (usually in that order!).

How can I make sure that I'm getting the most out of my skills?
Back to top Go down
Lamost

Lamost

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-08-04

Using one's skills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Using one's skills   Using one's skills EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 pm

My one and only 70 is a 70 warrior called Goreshakh and when i play him i usually just spam bloodthirst and rampage gets a click when i crit but your right warriors just generally dont have as many abilities due to the fact we are the simplest form of fighter we run in hit lots of stuff and run out then run in again.
Back to top Go down

Using one's skills
Page 1 of 1