We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How much do you trust yourself?

Go down 
+4
Svarvsven
Lachaise
Shadowtroll
Tivak
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Tivak

Tivak

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2008-06-12

How much do you trust yourself? Empty
PostSubject: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:48 am

America has developed a pill of men (contraceptive)

It is much in the same vein as the pill for woman and needs to be taken everyday.

Do you, as a guy, trust yourself to take it everyday?
Do you, as a woman, Trust your man to take it everyday?

My answer............

NO! I would not never trust myself with something as important as this tyvm.

Now, Do you?
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:52 am

My answear: Also i would never do something like that...omg i dont care what about side effects? I mean we talk here about my precious!
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Lachaise

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 10:19 pm

If you turn this question around so we're talking about the female contraceptive pill, would you post the same thread about it? I think the female pill has been in existence long enough that it no longer seems remarkable to trust one's partner to take it efficiently and regularly. Unless a man had personal circumstances under which his partner was inherently untrustworthy, it's the female pill is generally accepted as an effective method of contraception. I don't personally think that the male pill would be any different. It will always depend on the person involved rather than their gender.

Also, Tivak, as it's recommended to use two methods of contraception to be absolutely safe anyway, I don't think you have to be so worried about missing a day!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 11:02 pm

Women, it has to be said, are generally more dependable than men for remembering things, so the situation is not the same. However, I'm more interested to know if they are going to go down the same road as with the women's pill and next create an implant that lasts 3 years.
Back to top Go down
Svarvsven

Svarvsven

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-07-30

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 8:28 am

Yeah, was it Tivak or his gf that forgot to take the pill or both? And now they live with the fear of unknown... Tivak closes his eyes and see a field with Mini-Tivs running around. He wakes up screaming...
Back to top Go down
Ashya

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-08-05

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 8:47 am

Uhm... trust a man to take a pill every day? You can't even trust a man to change his underwear every day! lol!
Back to top Go down
Vaknor

Vaknor

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2008-06-14

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:12 am

I was going to argue that my gender can infact be trusted to remember stuff.... Then I realised that I forgot to change my underwear this morning... Fail Sad
Back to top Go down
http://orderofillumination.darkbb.com/index.htm
Cartheron

Cartheron

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 9:27 am

Vaknor, you are so hot....
Back to top Go down
Azeem

Azeem

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-15

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:40 am

Vaknor you are the sex
Back to top Go down
Lachaise

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-01

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:16 pm

Vaknor wrote:
I was going to argue that my gender can infact be trusted to remember stuff.... Then I realised that I forgot to change my underwear this morning... Fail Sad

What's scary is that I'm not one bit surprised by this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How much do you trust yourself?   How much do you trust yourself? Empty

Back to top Go down

How much do you trust yourself?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: