We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[RP] Valorwind Regiment - Gavinar

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

[RP] Valorwind Regiment - Gavinar Empty
PostSubject: [RP] Valorwind Regiment - Gavinar   [RP] Valorwind Regiment - Gavinar EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 7:31 pm

((copied from: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread.html?topicId=13816832175&sid=1 - Vyp))

"As black imbued black, so was rendered the pitch of darkness. That befogged this godforsaken yard of graves - And too the dank, ‘til now forgotten chapel that. Did little to grace these forlorn grounds."

Darkshire had fallen a new era has begun...

The Earth Shaking under steel-clad: hooves a gleaming sea of Blades, raised as one toward the sky. Bright banners that invoke the might and radiance of the Light.

Like a well-crafted chain shirt we're. Each warrior is an iron-hard link, knitted together by duty, respect, honor and loyalty. And, like that chain shirt, never a blow shall pass as long as all the links remain strong.

Values of the Valorwind.

"Victory Needs no Explanation! Defeat allows None!"

"Loyalty to one another before any other."

"The True Soldier Fights not because he hates what's infront of him, but because he loves what is behind him."

OOC: I had to rewrite this as I deleted it by accident so I reduced it significantly, but anyhow.

The guild will be loosely based around an honor guard, loyal to the king and are apart of a big roleplaying project including the following guilds: The Cult of the Thuzadin, The Hillsbrad Watch, The Hironaden Crusade and the Ravenholdt Manor.

Feel free to discuss any roleplaying topics here, give any suggestions, apply here to join the guild or speak to me in person. Any comments feel free to share.
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com

[RP] Valorwind Regiment - Gavinar
Page 1 of 1