We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story of an undead warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lánkin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-06

The story of an undead warrior Empty
PostSubject: The story of an undead warrior   The story of an undead warrior EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 8:24 am

((ooc: i am in the middle of writing a wow story atm, the main charakters being some people i very much enjoyed playing wow with over the years. The following is a prequel to one of the main characters, an undead warrior.
In the scene that goes before this he is supposed to die -- well .. to be a little more dead than usual, so this got the touch of a dream sequence. Hope you enjoy it!
i wrote it in german, my english translation starts at about the middle of the document))

http://hazred.wordpress.com/2010/04/05/ms-geschichte-vorlaufig/
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: The story of an undead warrior   The story of an undead warrior EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 9:50 am

Ich habs in Deutsch gelesen, nicht schlecht! Als hobby writter mag ich auch gern mein RP mit mehr Geschichten zu entfalten und muss schon sagen keine schlechte worthwahl!

Wenn du mochtest kannst du deine story's hier veroffentlichen, ich bin sicher es wurde mehr kritik und Leser finden. Aber wenn moglich nur die English variante denn ist immernoch ein English Realm hier verstehst du Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm
Lánkin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-06

PostSubject: Re: The story of an undead warrior   The story of an undead warrior EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 10:09 am

Shadowtroll wrote:
Ich habs in Deutsch gelesen, nicht schlecht! Als hobby writter mag ich auch gern mein RP mit mehr Geschichten zu entfalten und muss schon sagen keine schlechte worthwahl!

Wenn du mochtest kannst du deine story's hier veroffentlichen, ich bin sicher es wurde mehr kritik und Leser finden. Aber wenn moglich nur die English variante denn ist immernoch ein English Realm hier verstehst du Smile

Thank you Shadowtroll Smile That's one of the reasons i translated it for in the first place ... I just thought that some might even want to read the german original, not all i've met on ssl are english native speakers. And i find my english always a bit clumsy ... Haven't got more finished atm anyway, got to wait till inspiration hits me (critically)...
any constructive comments are very welcome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story of an undead warrior   The story of an undead warrior Empty

Back to top Go down

The story of an undead warrior
Page 1 of 1