We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gone bloody quiet

Go down 
+12
Vexacus
Manovan Marrowsteel
Leaf
Quintilius
torgadon
munechi
Vypra
Feronius
Snicka
Siheld
Shadowtroll
Opathu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20, 2010 10:52 pm

Quintilius wrote:
you should also mention cliques and dressing gown RP.

pls geif examples~!!!
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 2:09 pm

How about we kill the person that made a character called Leaf on SSL without asking me.
Back to top Go down
Leamhan

Leamhan

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 3:32 pm

eee... aren't you on SSL? or did you move?
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 6:55 pm

Leaf wrote:
How about we kill the person that made a character called Leaf on SSL without asking me.

I can help with that..

And Leamhan, Leaf is the most famous female Gnome on SSL.. followed by Liesje.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

Number of posts : 1047
Registration date : 2008-06-17

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 21, 2010 8:24 pm

Well, my exciting weekend consisted of taking my son swimming, getting a few laps in for my own exercise while the missus took him round the piddle pool (where all the kids piss in it -- Xari and Aqila would be in their element); then heading today for a coastal city and taking him around a large warship, before heading back home. Now it's time for beer, before beginning another busy week which consists of:

• Finish a BBC website article
• Add my comments/changes to a dramatic TV series pitch for a Canadian producer for Canadian TV
• Finish listening to audio of my interviews with a religious fellow, which I need to then turn into a scintillating chapter to accompany a 25,000-word book pitch, in time for the London Book Fair next month
• Detail my strategy advice to a large religious charity's communication team
• Draw up some web-news stories & a PR release for a children's charity that I help advise
• Go collect Feliway cat diffuser + ultra-expensive cat food for the once-cute-cat-which-now-shits-and-pukes-whenever-I-turn-my-back-because-it-steals-any-food-you-leave-out (and isn't allowed to eat, on Vet's orders)
• Keep exercising and stop eating shit (figuratively)

On top of that, my priority is to avoid my autistic OCD commercial landlord, avoid getting threatened by nutters and paying off some credit card debt (which never goes away). Plus I might plug in that Starcraft 2 Beta key if and when I don't have any family looking over my shoulder ... (wishes for large house with separate study).

I'm kinda game-averse at the moment, which is quite interesting to watch as suddenly my life-productivity rises again Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nickryan.net
Leamhan

Leamhan

Number of posts : 94
Registration date : 2009-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 2:47 am

Siheld wrote:
Leaf wrote:

I can help with that..

Yep ... or atleast on the ally side Wink
... so how come some one other than "she/he/it/whatever" have a char with that name? As far as I know THAT eint possible at the same time Wink

But am always up for a good hunt/kill Cool

In any case .. the current "Leaf" on SSL is a lv 12 restoration Night Elf Druid according to Armoury.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Leaf
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 8:31 am

Leamhan wrote:
Siheld wrote:
Leaf wrote:

I can help with that..

Yep ... or atleast on the ally side Wink
... so how come some one other than "she/he/it/whatever" have a char with that name? As far as I know THAT eint possible at the same time Wink

But am always up for a good hunt/kill Cool

In any case .. the current "Leaf" on SSL is a lv 12 restoration Night Elf Druid according to Armoury.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&cn=Leaf
Twisted Evil

"At least on the Ally side"? What, are there any gnomes on the Horde side too?

Level 12 druid... perfect victim of ganking for the Horde. In 8 levels she'll start questing in Ashenvale...
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 9:26 am

I'm glad to see that the last two posters ignored me like the ego-fag-drama-hunting-queen that I am.

(I'm trying to learn how2speak like an internet coolz gui btw ^^)
Back to top Go down
Vypra
Admin
Vypra

Number of posts : 2810
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 10:29 am

they're too awed by life skillz Opa...i mean you have a kid, that means you got laid like, once at least! Wink

anyhoo, i've been trying to make myself do some gardening as we kinda let it go the last couple of years. We're hoping to do a bit of a redesign tbh so we can grow more herbs and Veg and stuff. And the house really needs some work now too. replace double glazing, re-cladding the dorm, etc... Sleep Wink
Back to top Go down
https://wearelegion.forumakers.com
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 11:13 am

Vypra wrote:
they're too awed by life skillz Opa...i mean you have a kid, that means you got laid like, once at least! Wink

anyhoo, i've been trying to make myself do some gardening as we kinda let it go the last couple of years. We're hoping to do a bit of a redesign tbh so we can grow more herbs and Veg and stuff. And the house really needs some work now too. replace double glazing, re-cladding the dorm, etc... Sleep Wink

Oh dear lord, Vyp, you are starting to resemble the things me and Mrs Opa talk about!! (well, things she shouts at me that I ignore ^^)

Need to lay out slate stones onto flower bed area; dig over turf; chop bits of trees; treat fence panels and shed with wood preserver; plant some lavender in bit of wasteground ... etczzzzzz.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 3:22 pm

I got really drunk last weekend and woke up in a sofa somewhere and found nude polaroid pictures of me hanging on the refrigerator door.
Back to top Go down
Opathu

Opathu

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Quintilius wrote:
I got really drunk last weekend and woke up in a sofa somewhere and found nude polaroid pictures of me hanging on the refrigerator door.

Honestly, Marius, if your mum will keep snapping away with that Polaroid ... Laughing
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:20 am

haha opathu X)
also, being the most famous gnome on ssl or something is what I can only see as the biggest insult ever xD.
Only good gnome is a dead one, and did someone mention ganking and ashenvale ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 23, 2010 9:27 am

torgadon wrote:
haha opathu X)
also, being the most famous gnome on ssl or something is what I can only see as the biggest insult ever xD.
Only good gnome is a dead one, and did someone mention ganking and ashenvale ? Very Happy

As long as it's not the "greatest" gnome... because size does matter!
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 am

Yarp, transferred to AD with Leaf. Even went through the trouble of making sure I got the name on that realm by talking to a GM. Miss SSL now however, even though Alliance side doesn't feel the same anymore, last few times I logged on (before transfer).
Then I forgot to secure the name and someone took it... a frekkin Night Elf at that. Naming it Tree would make more sense. Leaf is too cute for a Night Elf.

torgadon wrote:
Only good gnome is a dead one, and did someone mention ganking and ashenvale ? :D
Firstly, NO U!

Secondly... (and I'm finally able to use this for realz, w00t).

Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 Ef0b46a7
Back to top Go down
Morgalyen

Morgalyen

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 2:34 pm

*comes in with a one man orchestra* Loud enough for ya?

okay, my job of adding a random post on these forums is done again so I can go back to Hello Kitty Online to torment all the little kiddies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:09 am

Morgalyen wrote:
*comes in with a one man orchestra* Loud enough for ya?

okay, my job of adding a random post on these forums is done again so I can go back to Hello Kitty Online to torment all the little kiddies.

Oooh, you play Hello Kitty Online? I have to find my old acc and add you Razz
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:08 pm

Quiet in what meaning!?
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 8:56 pm

You are interrupting the silence!!!

Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 1262496643106
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:07 pm

Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 12721310
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 7:16 pm

I´m Batman! Shhhh!
Back to top Go down
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 12:42 am

oh btw guys, have you heard the word?
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 9:51 am

torgadon wrote:
oh btw guys, have you heard the word?

*intentionally bites on the bait*

What word?
Back to top Go down
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 11:19 am

I say take your heads out of your bottom folks, do something, write down what is happening to the realm in a RP perspective and that solves your fucking quiet! How much initiative can there be just lacking, it does feel that only couple of players contribute to record whatever the hell happens.
Back to top Go down
Quintilius

Quintilius

Number of posts : 735
Registration date : 2008-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Boring chronicling of boring RP is boring.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gone bloody quiet   Gone bloody quiet - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gone bloody quiet
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next