We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain

Go down 
+7
Tavecy
Siheld
Legothom
Crowley
torgadon
Ryleen
Adalan
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Adalan

Adalan

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2009-01-16

20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain Empty
PostSubject: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 10:38 pm

http://uk.akinator.com/

Utterly terrifying in its accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 12:03 am

Creepy
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
torgadon

torgadon

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-06-12

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 1:21 am

omfg, they guessed garrosh right, WTF!
Back to top Go down
Ryleen

Ryleen

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:14 am

So far it's only been wrong twice for me. First was Naomi Wildman, which I guess was a too obscure character, and second time it was convinced that Rapunzel must be Helen of Troy, but it got it on the second try. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://aldriona.deviantart.com
Crowley

Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 7:34 am

Good god this thing is creepy...if you look at how general the questions it asks are and how accurate the answers are, it's more than a little eerier.

Anna Williams I didn't quite expect it to get, least of all first time...but Tywin Lannister? (Okay, so it took two tries to get Tywin, but on the first it came up with his daughter, which was pretty impressive on its own).

EDIT: Ahhh, I realised how it works when I got one it didn't know...very clever.

Last edited by Crowley on Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Legothom

Legothom

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-11-13

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 9:43 am

The only thing it didn't manage to get for me was the owner of an inn just a little west of Kvatch in Cyrodil.

Lego: 1
Akinator: 34 0
Back to top Go down
Siheld

Siheld

Number of posts : 1446
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:15 pm

I had Yoda in my head and he gave me Buster Bunny.
Then, after asking more questions he finally got it right -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 2:39 pm

I know that guy.. he guessed every wow char I threw at him, including Sindragosa and Puteress. Also he guessed the frikkin´ slovak president! (that was 6 months ago, before the whole sending of explosives to ireland...)
Back to top Go down
Tavecy

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyMon Jan 25, 2010 5:57 pm

He guessed every character I thought off correct except for 2. I am bored and sat and went through about 25 characters.

Shirley Feeney. From Laverne & Shirley a 1970's sit com
Mortiis. A norwegian musician.
Back to top Go down
Malicestrom

Malicestrom

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 8:20 pm

Did about five characters, but he did not guess the Earthworm did he?!
20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EWJsig
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 10:01 pm

So far it managed to guess:
- Donkey Kong
- George W. Bush
- Torgyán József (a hungarian politician)
- Romeo Montague
- Zul'jin
- Alex the Lion (from Madagascar)
- Pom Pom (a hungarian cartoon character)
Awesome!

EDIT: But it failed to guess Nasreddin Hoca (A character from arabic folk lore) as well as Narcissus from the Greek mythology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 9:11 am

Quote :
EDIT: But it failed to guess Nasreddin Hoca (A character from arabic folk lore) as well as Narcissus from the Greek mythology.
Well if you answered the questions like he is from arabic folk lore, it won't find it as many folklores has Nasreddin Hoca. He is mainly in Turkish folk lore as he lived in Anatolia. /offtopic off

I chose about 3 characters, Thrall, Saurfang and a character from an old game named Secret of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 2) from SNES and he guessed all at first try Razz Cool site.
Back to top Go down
Leaf

Leaf

Number of posts : 857
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyWed Jan 27, 2010 2:00 pm

He guessed "Tyrande Whisperwind". I felt that he thought it was Sylvanas there for a moment, what with the two questions pertaining to being alive before. :P
Back to top Go down
Lyranne

Lyranne

Number of posts : 329

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:00 am

I broke it.

It asked the same question twice and kinda failed. He now has a headache and is seeking therapy.
Back to top Go down
Snicka

Snicka

Number of posts : 1229

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 9:54 am

Rokalm wrote:
Quote :
Well if you answered the questions like he is from arabic folk lore, it won't find it as many folklores has Nasreddin Hoca. He is mainly in Turkish folk lore as he lived in Anatolia. /offtopic off

Well, it didn't specifically ask which country he is from, just found out that he is from the Islam world.
He lived mostly in Anatolia, but he also lived for a long time in Bukhara, that is in Uzbekistan, and he is well-known quite everywhere in the Middle East.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain   20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain Empty

Back to top Go down

20 Questions, answers streaming directly out of your brain
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We Are Legion :: Meet & Greet :: Random Carp-
Jump to: