We Are Legion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are Legion

The Scarshield Legion Retirement Home

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A.I.M. Battle Report - Redridge Mountains

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shadowtroll

Shadowtroll

Number of posts : 1519
Registration date : 2008-05-28

A.I.M. Battle Report - Redridge Mountains Empty
PostSubject: A.I.M. Battle Report - Redridge Mountains   A.I.M. Battle Report - Redridge Mountains EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 4:43 pm

The passage from Stranglethorn Vale and Duskwood was without any complications. Making sure not to raise any alarm, the local militia continued their patrols unsuspecting our presence in their territory. Once crossing the river and entering the Redrigde Mountains we made our ways to the hills leaving bridge to our east.

Approaching the lesser guarded western part of the settlement we launched our attack. Breaking thru the first lines of defenders we entered close quarter combat taking advantage of chaotic fights in which the squad was superior compared to the local defenders.

Reinforcements from Stormwind or other nearby garrisons did not arrive, leaving easy play to enter Inn and Townhall securing the objects of value.

No casualties from our squad, the Horde banner was once again raised. There is no doubt the defenders and locals noticed the Scouts tabards of the Horde which all squad members were wearing.

Ending the Battle Reports around the Kingdom of Stormwind. Overall defense of Duskwood, Westfall, Elwynn and Redridge is weak.

Amount of goods obtained: High.

Jahraka.
Back to top Go down
http://ahoy-blackhands.darkbb.com/forum.htm

Page 1 of 1